[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you found out the girl you're interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: 1430598212793.jpg (124 KB, 723x576) Image search: [Google]
1430598212793.jpg
124 KB, 723x576
What would you do if you found out the girl you're interested in fucked a nigger before?

This girl im talking to has taken 4 dicks. i know, i know, but i'm lonely and she's nice. If i find out one of those dicks was a shit dick though, not sure how I would react

what would you do?
>>
>>25164983

ask her about how it felt
>>
Who the fuck cares, when did this board go from nihilism to pure christian values.

It doesn't matter, just have your fucking fun, if it's an issue for you don't fuck her, if it's not then fuck her and be happy with her.

I wouldn't fucking care
>>
Why the fuck would you care about our opinion? Just do what you think suits you better. For fuck's sake, anon.
>>
>>25164983
Well I'm black so...
>>
File: 1405749322315.gif (261 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1405749322315.gif
261 KB, 480x270
>>25164983
I guess it means she's into black guys, or is at least okay with the idea of dating one.

I don't think I've actually met a girl who has dated a black guy, but I have almost no female friends, so what do I know.
>>
Depends on her and the guy.

If he was normal whatever, if he was a Tyquan then hell no
>>
File: 1431044145451.jpg (332 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1431044145451.jpg
332 KB, 640x640
>>25164983
Stop being so fucking insecure faggot.
>>
>>25165015
For real. This board is now just a more depressing version of pol now
>>
I'd fuck her and get her nudes/post it online. Tell everyone she's a coalburner slut.
>>
>did you get checked for AIDs?
>oh my god how can you be so racist! of course i got checked for AIDs he only gave me HIV!
>>
I would never touch used goods. Obviously I don't give a shit about kissing and stuff in middle/high school. But if they have ever had sexual contact with anyone, they are no longer viable as a longtime partner.
>>
Immediately drop all contact. The only red flag worse than that is if she's a single mother. I would take a purple haired tumblrina over a coalburner. The former signifies she is a typical trend-following slut whereas the latter shows that she is a morally empty product of consumerist kike culture and should never, ever be trusted. She is in all ways beyond reform.

I probably wouldn't say anything mean to her though since it wouldn't help. I'd just drop contact.
>>
>>25165140
That is a light skin nigger getting cucked by other niggers. Nothing to see there.
>>
If it bothers you don't talk to her there are plenty of girls buddy
>>
>>25164983
Oh, look. Another race baiting thread.
>>
>>25165015

>pure christian values
>"no niggers"

what
>>
>>25165140

THe guy in the pic looks light skinned.
>>
>>25165211
tumblrina's a coalburners almost invariably go hand in hand tho
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 616x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 616x800
Gut her from cunt to chin, then keep the skin.

Fly it as a flag on high, a warning that niggerlovers die.
>>
Depends on her race, is she's white/asian, definitely not, biggest red flag.
>>
>>25165239
racism and xenophobia was always tenants of Christianity, why do you think we killed the sandniggers back in the crusades? why was slavery defended by pastors? Christianity acknowledges the natural hierarchy of man, Whites over the blacks, angels over demons, but in the end one can bypass these constructs through the belief in jesus christ
>>
>>25165219
If he was blacker he could have been as alpha as the 12 thugs she fucked. His beta white cuck genes made him lose her to those alpha darker nigs.
>>
>>25165313

>why do you think we killed the sandniggers

Because they butchered some sandpeople Christians, according to the Pope.
>>
I hope you guys realize you will never truly know how many or what kind of guys your girl has fucked. Unless you get a girl you absolutely know for a fact what she has done.
>>
>>25165172
/pol/ faggots have infested this entire site and chans in general.
It's a reactionary movement to sjw I think.
>>
File: 1447780548468.jpg (116 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
1447780548468.jpg
116 KB, 805x556
>>25164983
>4 dicks
That's nothing, I thought you were gonna say like 30. I've fucked more than 4 girls and I'm a fat sack of shit.

If one of those dicks was a BBC it counts as 5 though, in which case she's probably roasted out at this point and belongs in the trash.
>>
File: Bu9fMmqIYAEqTFb.jpg (43 KB, 429x605) Image search: [Google]
Bu9fMmqIYAEqTFb.jpg
43 KB, 429x605
>>25165219
I don't know he looks pretty white here.
>He stayed with her
>>
>>25165520
They're both shitskins.
>>
>>25165140
>>25165520
More of her? Name? I remember seeing this story and anons posted some of her pics from facebook. Why would such a beautiful girl do what she did? She didn't even get paid for it!
>>
>>25165554
She isn't actually. She just probably a bit tanned. I saw a picture of her without her bf and she very much a white girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x350
>>25165140
>lol ur just insecure
#whoisthecuckposter
>>
>>25165520
https://twitter.com/ballnlife_jay?lang=en

He literally says he's black dumbfuck.
>>
>>25165565
Because her clitoris demanded it.
>>
>>25165590
no shes latina.
>>
>>25165769
Prove it faggot. As I already said I saw some of her pics. she is most definitely white. And FYI, latinas can be white. There are tons of Germans in South America.
>>
>>25165769
>>25165813
Just like I thought insecure white boy. Trying to blame this on a latina because your women are whores. Get fucked bitch.
>>
I almost got married once, she was a 3 and I am a solid 1
Told me she was a virgin, wanted to wait until our wedding night
So was I, so no problem there
Getting married at the Excalibur in Las Vegas, whole medieval thing, complete with shining armor, we met at a LARP group in my city
Had the rehearsal dinner, all my family is there, couple of my buddies, my folks paid for my crew to come to Vegas, thanks mom, dad
She wants to talk, one last night as individuals
She tells me she lied, she is not a virgin, she was married before and has a kid, her mom sends over a little bi-racial girl, runs up and asks if I am her new dad or another boyfriend
I am getting ready to get sick
She was married to a nigger, he beat her and she left him the hooked up with some of his friends, to make him jealous, said she fucked 2 or 3 dozen niggers over a few nights, got drunk, did drugs, probably a video or two floating around
I had known her for 3 months at this point, she really pushed to get married, I really wanted to get laid
She tells me she is pregnant and has no idea who the dad is, but is so happy that I will of course adopt and be a dad to her kids, and after her second she doesn't want anymore kids, glad that she finally met a real man
I ask if she ever had sex before she got with the first husband, she laughs and said she had been with so many guys she had no idea how many
I walked away, my dad followed me, I told him, he hugged me and I cried, he said he would handle it
He went back to the dinner, announced the wedding was off, told them Tracey was a whore, a liar and a traitor to her race, my family left
I was a long trip home
>>
So is James Rolfe actually a c uck?
>>
tell here Im seeing someone else and that she was the side bitch all along
>>
>>25164983
I'd stop taking her seriously but might still try to use her for a few cheap fucks depending on how hot she is and the degree of her contact with niggers.

If I knew that they fucked blacks regularly I would drop them instantly under most circumstances.
>>
>>25165313
>why do you think we killed the sandniggers back in the crusades?
Because the whites were evil racist shitlords who wanted to hurt the poor muslims who dindu nuffin?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.