[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your thoughts on the current heroin epidemic, is it a problem,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: heroin.jpg (87 KB, 468x314) Image search: [Google]
heroin.jpg
87 KB, 468x314
I saw this imgur gallery of dead heroin addicts on reddit and it really made me think about the heroin problem going on:

http://imgur.com/a/w0RHs
>>
>>25164442
thought the pic was an indian woman
>>
i want to die like that

absolute best way to die
>>
95% of the world's heroin comes from Afghanistan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNqIrDKnNE8
>>
>>25164715
those comments are pure cancer
>>
We need to do, nothing

these people are criminals, and not very smart ones at that.
>>
File: kdjb9588jk00.jpg (125 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
kdjb9588jk00.jpg
125 KB, 800x900
>tfw you won't die with your head in the toilet
>>
there's a few comfy looking rooms in that photo series

wouldn't mind getting high and chilling out over there.
>>
>>25164715
That's just great. I love the US gov't.
>>
>>25164442

Well, what's our outlook? Do people need to stop doing heroin or do they need to stop overdosing on heroin?
>>
If there's an epidemic why can I not find some goddamn heroin for cheap?
>>
All those lucky fucks. I have no access to heroin, if I did, I would've been dead months ago.
>>
>Chris Farley
I thought he OD'd on speedballs
>>
>>25165205
i don't know if you're being sarcastic, but as someone who seems to know more about the situation than the average person, i agree. we'd completely destroy the community of honest farmers (one of the key foundations of our country, no less) if we completely prohibited them from accessing something that, to them, is key to their livelihood and ingrained in their culture. 1
>>
File: 1438125283338.jpg (8 KB, 187x218) Image search: [Google]
1438125283338.jpg
8 KB, 187x218
>>25165244

>If there's an epidemic why can I not find some goddamn heroin for cheap?

this what the fuck. Or something not cut with fent. Fentanyl a shit. A SHIT
>>
>>25164442
>problem

But seriously, the terrorists are goldmining those poppy fields and that should be stopped immediately. If only junkies thought about globalization.
>>
>youll never nod into a comfy endless sleep
>>
>>25166570
Never done heroin but I chewed on some fentanyl strips before. Shit was cash, but then I tried it another time and I couldn't keep anything down. Even if I tried drinking water I threw up
>>
normies get rekts
>>
>>25165301
Same here, I guess that's just cocaine and heroin so it counts? I'm just trying to figure out if that's foam below his nose or if his upper lip.
>>
My brother oded on heroin but we brought him back.

He's gonna die for real soon probably...
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.