[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frog & Feels - Three Days to Christmas Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97
File: wojak_bartender.jpg (57 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
wojak_bartender.jpg
57 KB, 614x389
Hey there anons. Christmas is only 3 days away. Feel free to come in and share your winter and family woes, indulge in some general feels, or just have a drink or two. What can I get for you?
>>
Why did you ignore me when I asked if you could be my boyfriend?
>>
Evening again barkeep. Right now i've got the fire burning bright, a good chrsitmas playlist going, and i'm wrapped in my comfiest blanket. Give me the usual NY sour, and this will complete my comfy evening.
>>
>>25164427
Some bitch on OKC called me ugly just now. I actually can't remember the last time someone called me ugly.
I'm going bald and I just turned 23.
Im ordering an exit bag right now so at least I have an out.
Honestly I'm just glad this place has been here with me for so many years. You guys were at least honest
>>
File: gainsbourg.jpg (28 KB, 487x365) Image search: [Google]
gainsbourg.jpg
28 KB, 487x365
>>25164516
Wait, I know you...
You're from Missouri, aren't you?
>>
bruh gimme 3 Jager shots I need something strong right now
I came back home for vacations and I forgot how much better the food and people are. Even the sluts here are better than in California, they're just infinitely more fun to be around.
Also, the girl I like is here and I think she might like me back. Problem is I'm a pussy and I really, really don't wanna fuck up.
But mark my words. I will kiss her. Hell I might even have sex with her. I will kiss her.
>>
>>25164448
Because, anon, I'm not looking for a relationship.

>>25164515
New York Sour for you, comfy anon.

>>25164516
Anon, if she's a bitch, then what she says doesn't matter. Stay here and have a few drinks.

>>25164548
Before I serve, you, your comments have made me suspicious. Do you have some way to identify yourself as "not a normie"?
>>
>First onahole coming in the mail tomorrow.
I've been jerking off with my hand since uh ... a long time. 18+ years I guess. I'm hype.
>>
File: vlcsnap-270333[1].jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-270333[1].jpg
19 KB, 704x400
Tuxedo, please.
>>
>>25164536
.............who are you????!?
Unorignal
>>
>>25164573
I'm still a virgin, suffered from depression, and need alcohol to silence the voice of anxiety in my head.
Also, fuck you, the old tender served everyone regardless of who they were if they had a feel to share. Not everyone is a robot here, but we're all anons and that's what matters.
>>
>>25164548

give us your action plan. Don't just say you're going to kiss her, what are you going to DO?
>>
Planning on joining the US special forces soon. I've cut ties with pretty much everyone I've known and shut them out because of all the personal training I put myself through. And, if you will, get me the strongest stiff you've got, to soothe my nerves
>>
File: edith_piaf.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
edith_piaf.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>25164614
>>25164614
So, you are from Missouri, as I presumed?
Is it you, Dylan?

Don't lie, please. I have no intention of doing anything harmful to you.
>>
>>25164605
Good for you, anon.

>>25164607
Coming right up. How are you?

>>25164616
I'm sorry, anon, here's your jaeger. It's just that we've had some Chad infestations recently and the combination of "sluts" and "jaeger" made me worry. These are on the house. I'm sorry about the misunderstanding.

>>25164634
I've got some moonshine stashed back here. Bought it off a redneck with fewer teeth than I have fingers. Careful with this stuff, and try not to breathe in the general direction of candles after you drink it.
>>
I realize that it's easier to preach at others without realizing without taking my own advice.

Every time I've ever complained about normies, robots or spergs, I've done similar things, but I make excuses for myself. I'm basically a lazy fraud and I'm never going to be my authentic self.

All I want to do is get my body in shape and work on my art. But now, all I do is overeat and think about death. Why can't I commit to anything anymore?
>>
>>25164662
No. I am from missouri. And my name does start with a D
>>
>>25164427
Hey Bartender, math guy here again, I'll take another Guinness. How's your holidays going?

Just poured my heart out for someone over Okcupid, hopefully they just never respond.
>>
>>25164683
>Coming right up. How are you?
Thanks.

I feel a yearning which I don't know how to fill. Hard to describe, but maybe you know what I mean.

I want to start writing another book, but the first one was a failure 'cuz I wasn't well-enough prepared for the task, and I ended up winging it for long stretches of writing. The result was shit.

I'm trying to map out two book ideas (dunno which one I want) and it's very daunting.
>>
>grandmother died on december 6, 3 days after my birthday
>my dog is likely going to have to be put down either today or tomorrow, just in time for christmas
>24 yeah old kissless friendless permavirgin living with parents and have bad relationship with them anyway

I'm honestly considering jumping in front of one of the subway trains I take to work before the end of the week.
>>
>>25164728

>first one...was shit

they always are. keep writing, anon.
>>
File: jacques_brel_chanteur_triste.jpg (99 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
jacques_brel_chanteur_triste.jpg
99 KB, 960x638
>>25164706
I thought you were someone I used to know, whom I also met on /r9k/. He would have turned 23 a few months ago; he was balding, as well.

Sketch?
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 975x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 975x576
Hey barkeep, been a while, give me a cold one ive got some shit to lay down. Every day i want to say hello to this one girl i pass everyday, but i never do. Shes talked to me before and she knows me but im just scared, scared that shes just going to be another one for the pile. This and that how this one girl im friends with made a weird face when asked if she would date me. Fuck man, i just want something anything but i wish i had the courage to take it.

On the bright side im hoping to get 2 cockatiels at some point so that should help with my loneliness.
>>
Hit me up with a bottle of Glenn Livet.
Who /workingonchristmas/ here? Twelve hour shift for me. At least I'm just a security guard. Trying to learn Japanese since my job is made of downtime.
>>
>>25164788
You also have a very comfy job. We'll be waiting here when you get lonely at night :3
>>
>>25164632
Honestly, I don't know.
We're both going to a party on the 24th and on the 31st, so that's the most obvious answer.
Might go grab beers tomorrow with a few of my friends, she'll probably be there.
I don't know. 4/5 kisses I've ever had came from me getting blasted at a party and fucking around. I don't know how to kiss a girl legitimately.

>>25164683
Jaeger comforts me because when I joined my current group of friends, we used to drink that.
Also, let the Chads in. As long as they're not being complete cunts making fun of people, they're fine people. They feel too.

>>25164694
That's something only you can answer.
Went through something similar, for me it was fear of change and fucking up.
What worked for me was making a list of things I didn't like about myself, picking a few of the most critical, and worked on those every day. Specificity is key.
>>
Seasons Greetings Bartender, can I get a jack on the rocks?
>>
File: rompope.jpg (151 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
rompope.jpg
151 KB, 1600x1200
>>25164427
Get me a fresh, in season rompope like pic related.

Yo, oneitis said I'm kind, funny and sweet. Does this mean anything? Objectively?
>>
>>25164427
>got a chad roommate at my duplex
>he won't stop smoking weed inside after I've >told him several times not to
>keeps leaving doors unlocked
>keeps making messes
>flooded upstairs bathroom twice in 5 months
>spills nasty tobacco juice on floor sometimes

>asked him to move out earlier today
>nervous as to what he'll do
i guess i need to hide everything i care about in my car till he leaves

how can i get a non-degenerate roommate?

this is a very bad feel
>>
>>25164427
My long distance girlfriend of a year came to visit during Her Christmas break and dumped me 4 days in. I hate women im still a virgin and im going to die alone
>>
File: break.jpg (44 KB, 444x604) Image search: [Google]
break.jpg
44 KB, 444x604
>>25164739
Don't do it Anon.
I don't want to see another robot gone to life's bullshit.
>>
>>25164855
I'll be your roommate. Where you live?
>>
>>25164722
They've been going alright so far. Broke some bad news to the F&F last night, thinking of telling my family after Christmas. Best of luck on the OKCupid thing. Sometimes it's better if they never respond.

>>25164728
I've got a friend or two who writes a lot. From what I can gather, what >>25164755 said is spot-on. Keep writing until you've got something you love.

>>25164739
I don't even know how to respond, anon. Do you at least have a good relationship with your parents?

>>25164768
Here's a stout, anon. Just bee yourself bite the bullet and ask her. Worst she can do is say no.

>>25164809
Fair enough. Same reason I let fembots in. If they don't draw undue attention to themselves, I have no reason to make them leave.

>>25164815
Sure thing, anon. How's your winter going?

>>25164831
Rompope coming right up, anon. If she said it out of the blue or without you asking those things directly, then yes. It means that she's at least interested in you. Keep talking to her and try to gauge her interest a bit more.

>>25164855
I was going to suggest putting an ad out on Craigslist, but is seems that >>25164869 already took the offer.
>>
File: Xz7HoqP.png (360 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
Xz7HoqP.png
360 KB, 600x590
>>25164831

samefag here

I'm not chad btw.
I'm the most degenerate, autistic beta skeletor manlet you could imagine
>mfw I will never be taller than 5'7"

help me not spill spaghetti, pls based bartender
>>
>>25164886
>I don't even know how to respond, anon. Do you at least have a good relationship with your parents?

i said in my post that i dont.
>>
>>25164861

I'm so sorry, bud.

But a long distance relationship of a year, that's got to be worth something, right? Lots of robots feel helpless because of a lack of relationship experience, but you have that.

You got it once, you can do it again.
>>
File: the-thinking-frog-donna-brown.jpg (350 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
the-thinking-frog-donna-brown.jpg
350 KB, 600x480
I gave up on pursuing a normal life, now I just dedicate myself to my own interests, I think I'm losing my social skills,because I don't really talk any more, I spend my time reading , exercising and playing the violin. I used to think that I was destined to great things. Are personal dreams just a delusion? Should we pursue the "normal" life? Should we just give up? Or should we pursue our delusional dreams of grandeur?
>>
File: 1450103356432.jpg (655 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450103356432.jpg
655 KB, 1920x1200
Sorry about the news Bartender. That's fucking heavy and terrifying. I won't forget you.
>>
>>25164861
What was it, some online thing with a girl you met on steam or something?

god man, have some self-respect
>>
I got all four of my wisdom teeth removed, and I regret this greatly. I'm even more of a shambling invalid now, drooling incessantly and groaning in pain. I'm surrounded by food I cant eat and am taking an ineffective, nauseating cocktail of addictive painkillers. My family looks on in rue when our gazes lock, their sympathy with my glaze. I fill my mouth with gauze to try to block up the seemingly endless flow of blood from the where the molars once were.

It's not the pain from my jaw that hurts me so much as the fact that I'm going to miss this Christmas dinner.
>>
I'm pathetic and creepy. Do my cousin's parents really think I'm a pedo when she hugs me? I know I'm paranoid, but does it cross their mind at all?
>>
DO YOU HAVE THE BOO TAN KNEES PASSPORT
>>
File: 2015-12-21 23.51.34.jpg (956 KB, 1278x1268) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-21 23.51.34.jpg
956 KB, 1278x1268
>be me
>be normie. 27.
>christmas decorations everywhere in and out of house
>last night church choir practice, meet new people, chick was there, 7/10
>ask of she wanted to come over
>we drink and bone on the couch while the grinch plays
>begin fucking to the rhythm of mr grinch theme song
>girl begins laughing when i sing "49 1/2 foot pooooole

I think shes the one but i got no idea how to maintain relationships well. I love work more than people i meet or befriend. Its not the hooking up that seems hard, but does anyone have advice on how, when the time is right, to take it to the next level like long term relations and possible engagement later?

Pic is new puppy, tuna.the rottie
>>
>>25164904
I'm sorry, anon. My reading comprehension is pretty shit. Is there anyone you would consider a "friend"?

>>25164973
No worries, anon. I'm just going to live my life as much as I can until my time is up. Do you want something to drink?

>>25165004
When I got my wisdom teeth out, it was about 3 or 4 days until I could eat solid food again (not apples or gum, but I could at least eat meat and potatoes). Maybe just take a few extra painkillers before dinner to be able to chew?
>>
>>25164886

Thanks, winter has gotten me pensive as of late, too many things on my mind, but nothing that my friend jack daniels over here cant take care of. Leave the tab open, I'm not expecting any company or anything like that but maybe i'll get lucky and actually talk to a girl this time before getting rambunctiously drunk.
>>
>Been drinking Teacher's
>Ate too much for dinner
>Think I'm going to throw up for the first time in a while
Well ...
>>
just keep the jameson picklebacks coming till i cant walk anymore barkeep
>>
>>25164961
Pursue the delusions of grandeur. Being stuck in mediocrity is a lot worse than trying and falling short from the greatest, not to mention that at least you have something to show for the time you were alive.
Also try to keep social skills alive, they're very useful. Might find a guy or two that share the same interests.

>>25165043
Measure their reaction. You can tell disgust from a person's facial expression and body language.
If you can't into body language, there's books dedicated to that and just grind at it like a skill in an MMO.
>>
File: weedman.jpg (377 KB, 1951x1188) Image search: [Google]
weedman.jpg
377 KB, 1951x1188
>>25164886

I'm >>25164831 btw

Thanks bartender
How do the talking?
Should I just straight up ask her on a date and see how it goes from there?
2bh I've recently discovered that when I'm High AF on the dank chronic I gain +5 XP to my confidence and like +2.5 or +3 XP to my charisma stats

So I might just straight tell her "Ay yo Anon, I found out about this chill concert/art exhibit/etc. etc. etc. on such and such days. You free tho? You down to come with?"

Is this a good idea?

Also, I tend to speak in memes and /r9k/ speak whenever I'm Lit. Not even joking. Is this a bad thing. Should I consciously try to stop myself from saying the lingo like "desu, senpai, just, desu, cuck etc. etc." out loud when I'm talking with her?
>>
>>25164427
Vodka on ice please. Came up to a school parking garage for a smoke and had a conversation with a cop. We talked about my motorcycle and how he used to ride. Really nice guy who just wanted to talk.

After a few of these threads its finally my turn to say it my birthday.
>>
>>25165080
It happens to the best of us anon. Hell i remember the first time i had hard liqour. It was new years eve, and teenage me didn't know shit about mixing drinks. Ended up puking on my entire bedroom floor. Cleaned it up, and was amazed when mom didn't find out.
>>
>>25165043
I doubt it, anon. A younger cousin hugging an older one isn't sexual in the slightest unless you've given them reason to think it is.

>>25165048
I can't say that I have experience in going from sex to a relationship, anon, and you'll be hard-pressed to find someone with that advice in this place.

>>25165081
Sure thing, anon. I'll put 'em on your tab.

>>25165102
That's probably the best way to go about it. Do what you can to avoid the memes though. If you have to, smoke a bit before you ask her out, but try not to become dependent on the devil's lettuce.

>>25165120
Vodka on ice right away, anon. You're drinking for free tonight; happy birthday! Want something out of the kitchen? We don't have cupcakes or anything but I'm sure the line cook can figure something out.
>>
>>25165048

you've got some options here: you can just keep hooking up until it becomes a thing and then take it to the next level (just make it pillow talk after you've fucked for a few weeks, "hey, is this something that you see as exclusive") and then do other couple shit. OR 2) you can move it right into dating territory, text her soon and say "hey, want to grab dinner this week" and then date/hookup over the same period
>>
File: 1450760911190.jpg (73 KB, 480x460) Image search: [Google]
1450760911190.jpg
73 KB, 480x460
>>25164427
Ended up getting dumped by gf of three years. It's better in the long run but she's already having guys send her flowers and pretty much fight for her affection.

I decided to try to move on/got tired of my hand and started messaging this one girl who's amazing in every way possible. Conversation seemed to go great, but now she won't even respond tonight. I feel like maybe that's a sign I'm getting too attached if just half a day of no messages fucks with me.

Besides that, I haven't had an actual friend in a good while. Online friends are hard to get close to and making real life friends is difficult.

Barkeep I'm just ranting to you because I have no one else to really talk to.

Kick me out if you want because I'm a failed normie, I understand.
>>
File: comfypepe2.png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe2.png
302 KB, 828x1403
>home from college
>got my old job back
>got two 6/10 grills snapping me and making me feel nervous and fun
>trying to stop smoking so i can be a starter in my rugby club again
>family is fun and sister is hilarious
>get good grades and cant wait to get back to my fraternity
>sitting here by the fireplace after work, drinking a ginger ale and laughing at all you robots
>mfw pretty much a normie and nobody can stop me
>>
>>25165150

Barkeep, i want to try something more adventurous, can you get me a Yeager bomb, a shot of fireball and a screwdriver and mix it all into napalm for me?
>>
Ill have a bottle of your best. My friends all came home I havent seen em in six year and the bitches from highschool are fat. Thanks
>>
recently met and started casually dating a girl who's perfect in every way. She meets all of my criteria in ways that I wouldn't imagine.

The fucked up thing is my extreme neurosis makes me feel like I'm not good enough for her (I'm not) and I have a constant fear of losing her. We are very early in a relationship but I've formed an unhealthy attachment on an emotional level. She doesn't know this, of course. But I'm afraid it will slip.
>>
having a blood test in like 4h, woke up early, hungry as hell

hng
>>
>>25165275

dont eat anon, you can only have water and black coffee
>>
>>25164869
arlington, texas
>>
>>25165150
thanks, i think these picklebacks are starting to get to me. I'd really like to know more about you barkeep, have you thought about telling the F&F your story before you pass at all?
>>
>>25165185
Don't worry about it, anon. Failed normies are always welcome here. I'm happy for you, anon. You found somebody who's better and seems to genuinely care about you. Be careful that you're not rebounding, though. It's a trap our type falls into far too often.

>>25165207
I have no problems with a normie being in here, sir, but it you're going to boast like that I'll be forced to ask you to leave.

>>25165243
Uh, I guess so. Minus the napalm; you'll have better luck over at /k/ with that part.

>>25165248
How's a 12-year Lagavulin sound?

>>25165262
The best thing you can do is to remind yourself that she's staying with you because she likes you. If you weren't good enough, she wouldn't stay. That alone should be reason enough to put those fears to rest. I understand, though, that those fears aren't easily combated with logic. Something called "cognitive behavioral therapy" might be able to help.
>>
>>25165330
Too far for me man. Good luck finding one that isn't a piece of shit. Roommates suck.
>>
>>25165362
thanks anon
I am finding out they really do
I wish robots were more easily discoverable
>>
>>25165150
>Vodka on ice
Thanks m8. Whatever's available, Im not a big sweets guy anyway. Shit I can't believe the year is almost out.
>>
>>25165331
Someday, anon. I'll make sure I do it before I pass. Maybe in the final thread or if I drink before coming in.

>>25165410
We've got pulled pork nachos, I've heard those are pretty good. Got some standards too: burgers, wings, tendies. Just let me know what you want and I'll have our resident pothead fire up the grill.
>>
>>25165357

I had a "The Crow" phase going back some time and it kinda stuck with me. Thanks for being a sport.
>>
>>25165442
ill be counting on it barkeep, just keep the picklebacks coming for now and have one for yourself, on me
>>
File: 1441564651023.jpg (362 KB, 1650x1017) Image search: [Google]
1441564651023.jpg
362 KB, 1650x1017
>>25164427
water
I have decided to dedicate myself to training for the next 3 years. I honestly dont see what else I am doing with my life, so I might as well pull something out of he nothing.
I am going for a 19 minute 5k, 5 minute mile, 1100 lbs pl total, 200kg oly total, 120 push ups in 2 minute, 110 sit ups in 2 minute, 25 pull ups in a row by may.
I think its doable, im on the right rack.

See, I get these extreme mood swings where one month I train hours per day, eat amazingly (and have the energy to cook good meals) abstain from porn, and read a few hours every day, and the next month I spend all of my time stressed, scared, without energy, browsing wizchan, and 4chan all day, jerking it to increasingly gay porn, and making up excuses to not train.

In my first 6 months of lifting, I put on 30 pounds muscle mass, 120 lbs on my bench, and 150 lbs on my squat. I was stronger than most people after 2 years of lifting. Then, the winter settled in and depression hit, and now I have made 0 progress for about 2 months.

I need to get my shit back together.
>>
>>25165538
only 8 months?
natty?
>>
>>25165442
Those nachos sound like they'd hit the spot right about now.

So has anyone kept up with their resolutions this year? Any accomplishments expected or not?
>>
File: 1450680104344.jpg (112 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450680104344.jpg
112 KB, 600x600
>>25164427
I just went to the new star wars with a girl I have a massive thing for and another friend. I drove her there and back. We work together and we're pretty good friends. I want to make a move, but I'm a massive pussy and I'm not sure if I'm misreading her signals. I'm so confused and stressed I have no idea what to do. I'm so lonely, and this could be a way out, but if I cock it up, it will be a disaster. I just don't know what to do
>>
>>25165578
closet to 9, and yes.
>>
File: 1419377304269.gif (882 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1419377304269.gif
882 KB, 480x480
>>25165538
dumping powerful pictures
>>
File: 1441544828307.jpg (326 KB, 1600x938) Image search: [Google]
1441544828307.jpg
326 KB, 1600x938
>>25165624
and the robot can dump with me
>>
File: 1447750292263.jpg (368 KB, 1100x1126) Image search: [Google]
1447750292263.jpg
368 KB, 1100x1126
>>25165635
sword and sorcery kicks ass
>>
File: 1447720457026.jpg (71 KB, 586x790) Image search: [Google]
1447720457026.jpg
71 KB, 586x790
>>25165655
theres just something about the art style
>>
File: 1447792906362.jpg (344 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447792906362.jpg
344 KB, 780x1200
>>25165663
fewaerk
>>
>>25165536
Thanks, anon. I don't drink on the job but I'll pour one for myself after closing time.

>>25165538
Here's your water, anon. I'm sure /fit/ would be proud of you, and I am too. Good for you on making efforts to improve yourself. As far as the winter depression, that's just sort of something that happens. Try to come back with a vengeance when the days start getting longer (which starts tomorrow, in fact).

>>25165584
Sure thing, anon. I'll have those out in a few minutes.

>>25165596
Try to take baby steps. Ask her if she wants to go to (movie, art exhibit, play, etc) with you - just the two of you. If she's receptive, take it further and ask her for a date.

>>25165624
>>25165635
>>25165655
>>25165663
I really do like this aesthetic, anon.
>>
File: 1447795033648.jpg (420 KB, 891x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447795033648.jpg
420 KB, 891x1200
>>25165676
skeleton jw tortures buff dudes when hes not whining about writing papers
>>
File: 1447742060283.jpg (305 KB, 928x1245) Image search: [Google]
1447742060283.jpg
305 KB, 928x1245
>>25165685
>>25165682
Thanks lad. Good luck with your health. Fight for life, and if you must die, remember, everybody before you has died, and they all seemed to be fine with it. It is the one and only thing every single human will do
rage against the dying of the light brother, I have sharpened your axe and passed it on, and one day in the future, I shall descend to the plains with you, and we shall battle and feast for eternity
>>
wassup senpai, watchu got on tap?
>>
File: 1447750209446.jpg (443 KB, 952x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447750209446.jpg
443 KB, 952x1200
>>25165716
And death is but the next great adventure after all.
>>
File: 1447803240843.jpg (148 KB, 974x1500) Image search: [Google]
1447803240843.jpg
148 KB, 974x1500
>>25165731
So do not be afraid, brother, meet death with the same tools you use today, and the two of you will drink and laugh, and he will reward you for helping us robots through hard times
>>
File: 1450073892298.gif (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450073892298.gif
1 MB, 720x720
>chatting with qt3.14 asian girl on OKC
>message back, and forth, banter
>she says im cute and stuff
>she stops replying
>she deleted her profile

JUST

barkeep pour a fucking nasty ass drink in my mouth. something strong
>>
>>25165716
I love me some powerfeels, anon. I already told my doctor that I'm going to refuse all treatment; I'll be damned if I spend my last year in a hospital.

>>25165728
I have Smithwick's, Blue Moon, Bell's Winter White Ale, Tin Man Red, and Budweiser.
>>
File: 1447796043228.jpg (259 KB, 1100x1366) Image search: [Google]
1447796043228.jpg
259 KB, 1100x1366
>>25165754
plus, there will be 72 virgins. Either pic related or just all the wizards that killed themselves. Sex or traditional games, either one is fun.
>>
File: 1447797431628.jpg (311 KB, 950x1307) Image search: [Google]
1447797431628.jpg
311 KB, 950x1307
>>25165768
>>25165762
I wish you luck in your travels. Any plans for the coming time?
>>
Barkeep! Gimme three shots of straight Tullamore Dew! I graduated boot camp a bit more than a week ago and I'm a fuckin Sailor now!
>>
File: 8423423665768.gif (647 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
8423423665768.gif
647 KB, 500x281
I cried for the first time in years today. Just thought I'd share that.
It was over nothing but fond memories of times I desperately wish I could go back to. I had such a nice upbringing. I don't understand why things had to go so wrong.
Felt good to get that out of my system, though.
>>
File: 1447768587363.jpg (502 KB, 1697x2324) Image search: [Google]
1447768587363.jpg
502 KB, 1697x2324
>>25165789
robut pls go
>>
Bring me a bottle of wild turkey

I'm another year older and another year closer to death.
>>
File: 1447831142155.jpg (282 KB, 721x1109) Image search: [Google]
1447831142155.jpg
282 KB, 721x1109
>>25165802
this one is actually old
>>
File: 1447719857142.jpg (275 KB, 1200x919) Image search: [Google]
1447719857142.jpg
275 KB, 1200x919
>>25165819
space klebolds blow
>>
>>25165789
Nothing in the near future, anon. Mostly just spending time with my family.

>>25165791
Sure thing, anon. Congratulations, is it really full of failed normies?

>>25165801
Sometimes crying is the best thing for us, anon. It's curative, in a way.

>>25165818
Here you go, anon. It's on the house. Happy birthday!
>>
File: 1441544942084.jpg (263 KB, 1615x1062) Image search: [Google]
1441544942084.jpg
263 KB, 1615x1062
>>25165839
on second thought, they look more like lizards
>>
>>25165762
Evening bartender,

Been visiting the bar more and more recently, and I respect you man. A big handshake to you.

Any whiskey is fine for me barkeep, clean. My life is okay, just to finish off school with a job lined up for when I graduate but I can't stop focusing myself and not staying up this late every night. I feel like I'm wasting all of my life fucking around. I dont know why I feel this way, I'm guessing some sort of unconscious self hate somewhere deep down.
>>
File: 1441546911085.jpg (451 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1441546911085.jpg
451 KB, 1600x1200
>>25165841
>>25165852
aye. Honorable.
>>
>>25165841
Most of the people going to nuke school are failed normies. I had one who slept in the rack above mine. Weird guy
>>
File: 1441545786967.jpg (399 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441545786967.jpg
399 KB, 1920x1080
>>25165869
Ill go for another 10 minutes, then ill lurk
>>
>>25165801
I feel you brother, almost like a release of all the pent up anxiety and emotions.
>>
File: 1441545824035.jpg (111 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1441545824035.jpg
111 KB, 680x497
>>25165887
>>25165864
Do you enjoy your career?
>>
File: 1441548734179.jpg (553 KB, 1150x671) Image search: [Google]
1441548734179.jpg
553 KB, 1150x671
>>25165910
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reOLeLX0Q9U
>>
>>25165910
It's okay, in software dev. It just seems so average, so mediocre, especially seeing friends going into Microsoft w $150k salaries. :/
>>
File: 1441551131776.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441551131776.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>25165921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyvPe0uqjjY
>>
>>25165864
Thanks for the kind words, anon. Here's some Four Roses, for you, I've always enjoyed it. Have you considered grad school? If it's appropriate for your field, that is.

>>25165875
Fair enough. A classmate of mine wants to go to nuke school after he finishes undergrad.
>>
>>25165953
Honestly going nuke is the easiest pipeline to becoming an officer, from what I've heard. Good on him, I wish him luck
>>
Beer, any kind it's all shit.
I'm miserable as fuck, but I know I'm being a baby.
I've experienced more hardship than most robots here and I think my feels are unique.
> extreme poverty, lights off eating ramen poverty up until 17, in which it just became regular American poverty
> brief homelessness at 18
> having your narcissist parent consider disowning you after discovering some risque texts
> being the only working person after the recession to parents who still yelled at you for not doing the dishes despite being home all day while you worked
> depression/anxiety and a slight speech impediment that can't get diagnosed because "mom didn't raise a crazy child" so constantly talking yourself trying to be your own therapist
> being the sole caretaker to a sick father completely in private, because you don't have friends or family, so while everyone thinks you're too lackadaisical to know pain, you lie awake at night wondering if your dad is going to bite it and then you'll be truly alone
However, the only thing that really hurts me is that I didn't have the chance to be normal. I just wanted one best friend, a hobby I love working on, annoying yet well meaning parents who didn't make me anxious, a relationship with the opposite sex.

I'm not saying normies have it made with no problems, but I am saying is that for the bullshit I've gone through I wouldn't give a damn if I could have a stable, loving relationship with just one other person. I thought I was being punished for ungratefulness, but even when things were looking up and I thanked whoever out there, it would instantly fall apart and there'd be new things to stress over, like there is now. I'm sorry for unloading when you're going through your own shit, but I just don't know how not to be resentful at times.
>>
File: 1430328615319.jpg (9 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
1430328615319.jpg
9 KB, 192x182
>20 years old
>never had a job before
>need to get a part time to get me through college after the Christmas break is over
>employers are gonna ask why I never had a job before
>I don't have an answer besides being lazy
>probably gonna get denied from most jobs and have to work at McDonald's
kill me, and give me a scotch on the rocks
>>
>>25164427
Hey man, I'll have a gin and tonic.

I'm staying here in Cali with my grandparents for Christmas. It's nice. But what's bugging me is my girl trouble back home. See, I've been with this woman for 5 years, we're living together, and I've deeply attached to the home we've built. But she's bipolar and can be a real abusive shit when her moods get out of control.

I've been thinking about leaving for over a year. I know it's fucked and I'm wasting both of our time. But I can't seem to get over the hump of breaking up with her. I just can't seem to do it! I've left her only to come back twice. I've tried and backed down a couple times too.

Now I'm falling in love with another girl. I want to be with her so badly! We've been talking for awhile, and it's clear there's mutual interest. II never wanted to be "that guy" who swings from relationship to relationship, though. So I've been afraid to lay all the cards on the table regarding my feelings toward her. I also don't really trust myself to be able to stick to my guns and end things with the current girl, I don't want to lead her on or promise anything I can't give her.

Still, I really, really want to be with her. I've never met anyone like her. She is absolutely brilliant (she's a mathematician who designed algorithms to look for traces of extrasolar planets in noisy telescope data - I'm a physics student so we can totally geek out about that sort of stuff together), and incredibly beautiful.

I'm scared to come forward with my feelings, but I'm also scared that I'll miss the chance to be with her, and more than anything I'm just scared I won't be able to extricate myself from the relationship I'm in now.
>>
>>25166002
Just say you were focusing on your studies.
>>
File: 1448715037199.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1448715037199.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
>>25166002
try being in the same position but in your mid 20s.
>>
File: 1441546605211.jpg (233 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441546605211.jpg
233 KB, 650x1000
>>25165940
>>25165942
Heres a tip lad, although take it with a grain of salt.
You work and sleep fro the majority of your life. The playtime you get is very limited, and the amount of money you can spend and things you can enjoy is limited.
The trick is to take all of that work time, and turn it into fun time. Too often do I see people pick their careers off of the top of a median starting salary list, and not from what they wish to do.
When I was 14-16, I worked a construction job in the wilderness. I built trails and worked on wooden structures. The pay was shit, the hours were long, but those were the best summers of my life. I had almost no contact with women, the guys were all hardworking and friendly, and I was outdoors getting exercise all day. I looked forward to work, and disliked going home. If it were up to me, I would work that job forever, but It was a stewardship program for teens and as an 18 year old, I would need a forestry degree to do something like it.
But I would be content doing what I love for 8 hours per day, 5 dollars per hour for the rest of my life.
Grain of salt. I dont want to fuck your life up
>>
File: 1441545753001.jpg (744 KB, 1000x1242) Image search: [Google]
1441545753001.jpg
744 KB, 1000x1242
>>25166071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZQ08r5KeRk
>>
>>25165762
I'll take a pitcher of Bell's, thanks

it's boomin tn, haven't seen it this busy in sometime
>>
File: 1428290369121.png (217 KB, 568x541) Image search: [Google]
1428290369121.png
217 KB, 568x541
>>25164427

Jack and coke with a lemon slice pls

There are no video games I enjoy anymore. Feeling sad that I'll never have a playthrough of a game I really like again. Sux.
>>
>>25166000
Beer, and free drinks and food for the night anon, thanks do that double-triple.
I don't know all those feels, anon, but I know the longing for normalcy. Don't you dare apologize for unloading your feels; everyone's feels are valid here.

>>25166002
Just say you've been busy with your studies. That's a fair answer, even if it's not entirely truthful. Here's your scotch, anon.

>>25166009
G&T, coming right up. If your current relationship is bad, you need to end it now. Also, don't hurt her by going behind her back. I haven't been in an abusive relationship before, but I've had to help my younger sister through a few of them, and the best thing to do is to end it as soon as possible.

>>25166113
Sure thing, anon. Yeah, I'm pleasantly surprised by the amount of business I'm getting tonight.

>>25166122
Of course, anon. I know that feel all to well. Have you tried playing old games for nostalgia? I did it with Fable recently and had a blast. Sometimes that's what you really need to rekindle the flame.
>>
>>25166002
It's not that weird, just say "School didn't work out", and if they asked what you majored in, say Liberal Arts. They'll totally understand why you dropped out, and if they ask you anything about topics you studied, just recall back from highschool. It's the same shit.
>>
File: 1441546161261.jpg (843 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1441546161261.jpg
843 KB, 1680x1050
>>25166092
>>25166009
normie gtfo etc.
Since I dont know you or the girls, I cant make an accurate judgement.
But if the new one would make you happy, tell the old one you found somebody new and you cannot continue the relationship, hold strong, show no emotion. Like ripping off a bandaid.
Reading that back, i said "jus b urself" didd'nt I?
>>
File: 1441545888411.jpg (178 KB, 789x1050) Image search: [Google]
1441545888411.jpg
178 KB, 789x1050
>>25166122
>>25166161
What games did you like?
Give it a month or two, it will come back
>>
>>25166071
Thanks anon, I see where you're coming from. I am looking forward to work, I just need to finish this degree which I feel like is just something thats preventing me from working hard. I got a long life ahead of me, just wanted to share with the robots
>>
>>25166028
>>25166142
>focusing on studies
that won't work thought because it doesn't explain the two years of unemployment between when I graduated high school and started college
>>
File: 1441547131622.jpg (171 KB, 1170x683) Image search: [Google]
1441547131622.jpg
171 KB, 1170x683
>>25166180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeyDfVjq6sw
>>
>>25164427
Steel Reserve Pineapple please.
The feels for the day are things looking up generally speaking. Yet still no hope for GF. It hampers my good feels and makes me pissed.
>>
>>25164427
Water please

I thought I would lose these feels if I improved my circumstances, so I became /fit/ and worked hard to get into pharmacy school. But the void remains.

Make that a water bottle please. I'm going to go for a walk and look at the stars just to make myself feel more alone
>>
>>25164427
Can I get a green tea, Sir Barty? My only wish for Christmas now is to die swiftly and painlessly before 2016. I've idealized her so much. There are like only 3 ppl that matter in my life and one of them is you but like the rest of them, you left me. I think I will never get over my oneitis - it's been what? Almost 4 years. I still love you and it sucks that the spark between us doesn't exist anymore. I'm sorry, you had to deal with all my b.s.
>>
File: 1441545509944.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1441545509944.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>25166187
>>25166196
good luck lad. Put in 10-20 years, live a great retirement. Mongolia is very nice, horses are cheap
>>
File: 1441549076725.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1441549076725.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1200
>>25166221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y9DfylJoXw
>>
>>25166161
>Reading that back, i said "jus b urself" didd'nt I?
In a sense, yeah. But just like "be yourself," it's not wrong, either. I don't know. All my friends are encouraging me to, as well. Maybe if I hear it enough times from enough people, it'll get drilled into my subconscious?
>>
>>25166203
Here's your pineapple, anon.
>TFW no gf
is a common feel around here. If it's any comfort, you're not alone.

>>25166208
Here you go, anon. Enjoy your late-night walk; I know I love them.

>>25166217
Of course, anon. Don't be sorry for feels, anon. And take it from someone who's dying - use the time you have.
>>
File: 1441546110506.jpg (798 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1441546110506.jpg
798 KB, 1440x900
>>25166238
>>25166239
What are you afraid of? What harm will the breakup cause?
>>
hey bartender. we all appreciate the work you put in and the things you do every day. so to say that is, I want you to have this. 1932 Canadian club. have one on us this time.
>>
File: 1441545199506.jpg (868 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441545199506.jpg
868 KB, 1920x1080
>>25166258
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s2MSVaXNqQ
wow somebody has posted this song before
>>
>>25166271
Are you sure, anon? I can't drink on the job, but thank you. I might crack into that later tonight.
>>
File: 1441551544782.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1441551544782.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>25166288
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9MRbek0JXk
ayy lmao
>>
I woke up from a nap today and found that I had made a bunch of psychotic scribblings/drawings that I don't remember. I'm basically collapsing from loneliness and schizophrenia. Could you slide me a cream soda?
>>
File: 1450328129395-0.jpg (690 KB, 886x611) Image search: [Google]
1450328129395-0.jpg
690 KB, 886x611
>>25164427
Milwaukee's Best Ice, please.

I don't deserve anything better. I thought that I would only stay neet for a few months, but it's almost a whole year now. If every year of neethood goes by as quickly as this one did, then it becomes easy for my to understand people who stay neet for five or ten years. It's like skipping a rock across a pond. When you look at it like that, hitting 30 without so much as touching a girl seems easy.
>>
campari, on the rocks please

i don't know, i feel like things are getting worse. food makes me feel fat now when i eat it, so i just end up kinda starving myself. i passed out on the stairs a few days ago as a result. i look pretty good naked but i still feel like i wanna puke every time i eat. I've started antidepressants (5mg lexipro) but i have to wait 4-6 weeks for them to kick in. I'm just so tired of drilling the words "end yourself" into my head every free minute i get.
>>
>>25166305
Ending with the best picture saved on my computer.
Now im lurking, ill help the bartender with traffic for another 30 minutes
>>
I told my friend i was molested as a kid when i was wasted. She reminded me of it a few months ago and at first i thought id lied to her for whatever reason, but know im considering the legit possibility i was molested when i look at the adult ive become. Like somehow id blanked out that memory and for some reason that night it came back. Then again maybe i was just lying to gain sympathy and attention. Not my usual mo since i normally avoid being the center of attention but possible.
>>
>>25166142
I start to feel like who am I to complain about normalcy when people are being blown up or used in other people's disgusting shock sites or something.

But these days, I've been thinking that that's been my brain's way of coping: calling me a faggot and telling me I'll be fine. Just once I'd like to sulk and have my feelings validated, it's stressful thinking about killing yourself while being afraid of dying while having to tend emotionally and physically to your father who didn't give a shit about your mental health and really doesn't acknowledge it now with his ailment. My situation is fucked up, but why can't I fucking say it out loud though?
>>
>>25166371
Why did you tell her you were molested? And who would you be molested by if you were?
>>25166339
Its the island of cerci, except instead of chicks and sun its hentai and 4chan. Either get out now or live your life there, both are honorable, you have no obligation to hurt yourself.
>>25166340
Have you tried lifting? Eat what you want and look good.
>>
>>25166331
Of course, anon. Have you considered seeing a professional about it?

>>25166339
Here's a Milwaukee's Best, anon, and a Smithwick's in case you feel like having something good. As the old adage goes, "The Ride Never Ends". The problem is that it's hard to recognize how long the ride's been going on.

>>25166340
Campari coming right up, anon. Lexapro works if you give it time to start.

>>25166341
Thanks, anon. It might help if you give yourself a temporary username so people recognize you.

>>25166371
If it's a memory you blanked out, do you really want it to re-emerge?
>>
>>25166257
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8U_w-MiX-A
Thanks anon, just at home getting drunk and watching Lockheed Martin Videos.
>>
>>25166258
desu from a rational perspective it would be best for both of us.

I think I'm afraid of loss. Most of my family has passed away over the course of the last decade, even though I'm pretty young. I think, rather than numbing me to pain and loss, that's instilled a fierce sense of attachment in me. I've always had trouble letting go of things to begin with, too.

I guess I'm afraid of the actual emotions of the breakup process, too. And the past abuse has left me hypersensitive towards her feelings, so its hard for me to initiate the process. It's like, generally speaking when I'm at home if I'm not busy with schoolwork I just kind of dissociate from myself to a certain extent, everything's on autopilot just kind of trying to anticipate her needs and act accordingly. I don't like it but I don't quite know how to turn it off. I'm in therapy, and they say I show many signs of PTSD. Sometimes it can be hard for me not to severely criticize myself for having negative thoughts towards her even if she's done something seriously disrespectful.

So more than anything, I just kind of feel this sense of paralysis.
>>
>>25164427
> Frog & Feels - Three Days to Christmas
> Edition
> Hey there anons. Christmas is
> only 3 days away. Feel free to
> come in and share your winter
> and family woes, indulge in some
> general feels, or just have a
> drink or two. What can I get
> for you?>>25166431
no like, no matter what i do eating makes me feel bloated and gross and fat

i hate this fucking feel i want out
>>
>>25166389
If you take a fat kids ice cream and give him a burger, and give a starving kid gruel, the fat kid is in more pain.
Actually, the first world causes much more depression than the third world. In the third world, you work, you fight, you have goals, you build, you live. Here, there is nothing. Nothing at all.
I would rather fight as a gladiator than be chained in a cell with some asshole next to me telling me how bad the gladiators have it and how my life is amazing. Its not. Im in a cage.
>>
>>25166507
mobile apps...
>>
>>25166443
nah, i dont need a username. im leaving soon anyway
>>
>>25166544
Thanks anyway, anon. I'm actually going to make a last call here in a few minutes.
>>
File: Konstantin-Konstantinovs (1).jpg (57 KB, 533x647) Image search: [Google]
Konstantin-Konstantinovs (1).jpg
57 KB, 533x647
>>25166536
>>25166507
You have to work on the mental feeling.
Every time you eat, think of this picture. Think of storing away power, getting stronger, beating up anorexics.
I mean, you wont get stronger unless if you lift, but at least you could trick yourself into thinking you are
>>
im just kinda bummed cause everyone went to this christmas party last night and bc im a fucking aspie with no social skills i didnt get invited. i actually haven't left my house in almost four days now and im p much depressed bc this is my last year in high school and im gonna end it as a kissless virgin with no friends
>>
>>25166577
but i don't want to look like that senpai
>>
File: 1444069340617.png (155 KB, 1446x1110) Image search: [Google]
1444069340617.png
155 KB, 1446x1110
Alright boys, I'm heading out for the night. I'll see you again soon.
>>
>>25166577
>this is what fatfags actually believe
I can see you sitting in mcdonalds slobbering away on your 3rd bigmac "GETTING STRONGER! STORING POWER"
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 961x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 961x532
Corona Extra for me familia

>tfw I've had a bunch of Star Wars shirts for a while and now since the new movie is out everyone will think I'm just some trend hopper
>tfw I leaned the baseline to The Less I Know the Better so I can be funky all the time
>tfw girl I think I might have a crush on's family bought me a Star Wars blanket but I know it was really her who wanted to give it to me
>tfw I don't know if she likes me like that
>tfw have been hurt twice before by girls who led me on and then told me they didn't like me or were stolen by Chad
>tfw Star Wars blanket is comfy but not as comfy as having a gf
>>
File: klokov.jpg (570 KB, 788x697) Image search: [Google]
klokov.jpg
570 KB, 788x697
>>25166582
If you know enough people to be "everyone" you are one step above a lot of people here.
Dedicate a lot of time to physical and mental training.
At the moment, you need them. Like a baby, they nurture you, give you meaning.
Fuck that. You dont need them. Become a god. Make them need you.
pray to saint klokov each night
>>
>>25166509
I feel this way all the time.
>>
Got more of that sketchy moon shine?
>>
>>25166647
How tall is this klokov

Tell me so I can lose more hope
>>
>>25166602
goodnight bartender, thanks for bending your ear
>>
Let me get your darkest stout.
My gf that I've been with for five months and I have lost the spark in each other. We don't feel the same when we see each other. We tried visiting less but that only made us used to being alone again. I suggested that we just end it so we don't try to build something that's just going to keep breaking and she had a panic attack and went to the hospital. Because of that reaction, I'm unsure if she really truly loves me or if she just wants to be with me so she's not alone. And of course I'm too much of a pussy to ask her that. I suggested we take a week break earlier today. it's been about 10 hours since we haven't talked, and it feels like hell, even after getting faded with some coworkers. Listening to some retro synthwave and sipping wine in my room as I play Dark Souls 2 pvp without any friends. Happy winter break, lads. Hope yall find a gf that won't put you through this hell
>>
File: 1376856600450.jpg (31 KB, 403x375) Image search: [Google]
1376856600450.jpg
31 KB, 403x375
>>25166595
What you look like does not matter.
Its all about feeling. Forget the picture. You are a male human. Males are dominant. A feminist cultural marxist society has tricked you into being a submissive bitch that is afraid of eating anything but "i cant believe its not butter" in order to fit into those size 2 jeans you bought at baby gap.
you wont actually look like that picture, after a few months of training and eating lots of food, you will most likely look like pic related.
>>25166615
I chuckled. Im actually 11% bodyfat right now. And eating a healthy amount of food is not being fat, its being healthy. the picture was a bad idea, its being taken too literally.
>>
File: 6238146653_e27f2b14ef.jpg (47 KB, 229x315) Image search: [Google]
6238146653_e27f2b14ef.jpg
47 KB, 229x315
>>25166687
he is 6 foot
but lu is 5'8
and lu looks damn good
>>
So what will be the breaking point for Western civilization? Do you think it will collapse in our lifetimes or do we still have a ways to fall?
>>
>>25164616
>Not everyone is a robot here, but we're all anons and that's what matters.
Damn fucking straight
>>
File: mg_1803lajul.jpg (114 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
mg_1803lajul.jpg
114 KB, 512x768
>>25166776
It will not
Each time there is a massive lean left, a lean right follows. That lean is beginning right now, look art the european elections, all far right, and america is getting trump.
Dont worry, its going to be ok
>>25166687
pic related is 5'5
>>
File: image.jpg (885 B, 13x12) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
885 B, 13x12
>>25164616
>>25166801
RRRRREEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD NOW NOW NOW RRREEEE
>>
>>25166832
ACTIVE SHOOTER
ACTIVE SHOOTER
GET BEHIND THE BAR, QUICK
>>
>>25166832
I'm fat, have acne scarring and permanent razor burn on my neck. I've been out of high school for 4 and a half years and all I have to show for it is 2 years of part time community college and 2 years of dishwashing experience. I haven't gone to a normie party before(only cyborg kickbacks) and I've never asked a girl out on a date in person, only online. I'm a cyborg asshole, get over it.
>>
>>25166819
Wish I could look like that but I can't take sterns because my hair is already falling out
>>
I can't shake the awful feeling that I'll try to go to college and I'll bounce right off and fail. My background is kinda weak, I'm not sure if I have good study habits, if at all, and I process information slowly. To make matters worse, in my need to validate my intelligence, I registered for a free (for credit) class at a well know lib arts school. A 1950 on the SAT is supposed to be good but my self confidence gets damaged by my humility. I'm at the beginning of the tunnel, and I can't see the light on the other side, and it aggravates me.
>>
>>25166935
He is a possible natty.
Possible.
And give it a few years, you will look great no matter what. All you need to do is try
>>
>>25166942
turn back, college is not for everybody
>>
I can't help but feel extremely sad when someone says they had fun hanging out with me.
I don't know why.

I just want to break down and cry or fall over.

Anyone experience the same feelings?
>>
>>25166942
You can do it.
If you actually WANT IT, you can do it.

College is not extremely difficult, but you're going to need to study.

It's not high school anymore.

Source: 3 semesters in sophomore Computer Engineering.
>>
>>25166942
on the contrary to >>25166970 I say give it a shot. Take a "Preparation for College" course where they teach you how to manage time, study, save money, and decide on your degree. By then you'll have a decent idea on what kind of degree you want if you even want one. If you're serious about it then go see a counselor and they will map out all the classes you need. Just remember, student loans and full time is the only way to go in uni. If you do part time school past community it'll take you too fucking long and you'll be stuck at a working at a restaurant and taking classes on the side for more than 10 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 300x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 300x594
>>25164427
I'm stressed about an AP world history class that I'm taking. The teachers utter trash but they won't get him out because of his shitty tenure. Any advice?

>tfw when I'm 18 and just turned yesterday so I can make this advice request.
>>
File: 1351296250658.jpg (70 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1351296250658.jpg
70 KB, 900x1200
>>25166872
I accept you anon.

It doesn't mean much because I'm a diry normie.

I just lived in this environment for every year of highschool so I can't leave.
>>
It's that time of year where the christmas lunch with my mum is tiny and depressing then christmas drinks with my dad is large and intimidating followed by spending christmas evening alone, drinking alone, wishing I had the sack to tell this girl that I still think about her and I'm sorry for the autism and all I want for Christmas is a nice long hug from her. God forget sex, forget kissing I just want a god damn hug.

4th year in a row of this, it's taking its toll. Christmas songs are just making me feel it even deeper, which I enjoy more than suppressing it.

Give me some cheap shit whiskey neat.
>>
>>25167046
Ask him how you can pass his class specifically and he will tell you how he wants the work done. Pay attention harder and record his lectures if you have to -chugs second half of beer that I haven't touched for an hour-
>>
File: 1406600563599.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1406600563599.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>25167070
I was in your position.
I regret not asking her out every day of my life.

I'm in a way better place than her now, but that doesn't stop the regret.

Just fucking DO IT.

(I'm listening to "Shia LeBeouf" Live Right now.)
>>
>>25167093
Passing the class is the easy bit, it's the AP exam I'm going to be taking that's going to rape me. He doesn't really cover regular coursework and instead he pursues a more unorthodox approach to teaching e.i. literally anything he wants to take about.

Oh well I guess adversity has a way of eliciting talents that would have otherwise lain dormant :[])
>>
>>25167145
eh, if you fail the class just brush it off and avoid him next time you can register for classes 428
>>
>>25166725
I'm almost in the same boat, my gf and I almost broke up for the same reason yesterday then I had this really shitty dream. the dream was that I broke up with her and she was really fucking sad. Then my ex rolled up with her own car and a job and apologized for using me monetarily. She offered to start fresh and said we could be like a real couple and finally pay half and half for everything. Then when we had sex I made her cum because she was off these antidepressants that prevented her from having an orgasm. On top of all that she said she dropped all of her dependent tendencies and took anger management classes. Basically everything I had hated about her had gone away, and the whole dream I was kicking it with her and never even looked back on my current gf. Really makes me wonder who I REALLY want nowdays...
>>
I need some anons advice.

My ex and I got into a fight and she went to a different state. She filed domestic assault charges and I went to jail and have a whole bunch of conditions placed against me.

I was creeping her social media and I found a post saying she wants to talk to me but haven't heard from me since I went to jail. I told a friend that if she wants to talk things out with me that she can reach me on a landline.

What should I do? I fucking miss her so much. I love her but she has ruined me.

Help me robots
>>
File: 1374014162241.jpg (101 KB, 545x619) Image search: [Google]
1374014162241.jpg
101 KB, 545x619
>>25167255
well I'll give you the normal robot response
>LELELE KEK kill yourself

Now for the normie response. (me)
If she says she wanted to talk to you, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't. If you still love her that is. Just be very careful, she could be keking you.

I would speak to her then re-evaluate the situation.
>>
File: 1426840952443.jpg (168 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1426840952443.jpg
168 KB, 800x600
Whisky on the rocks, make it a double. Pour yourself one too barkeep.

>that feel when mid 20s high school dropout in the country with the 2nd smallest average monthly salary
>that feel when by some odd luck you end up living on your own and have an entire place to yourself
>that feel when your friends think you are doing super fucking well and have it way better than them, when in reality you really don't
>that feel when you are required to take financial help from your grandparents every now and then
>that feel when you will never be able to provide for a family
>that feel when you are living the life on the fast-forward mode
>that feel when no gf to spend the christmas holidays with, snuggled in bed watching really bad movies

Try being an alcoholic when you net in 250$ monthly, and you have to take care of the bills and food first. Fucking misery.
>>
>>25167255
Talk to her, convince her to lift the charges and conditions, then disappear and burn the bridges. You might not miss her, you just want closure
>>
>>25167279
She got him sent to fucking prison and you 'see no reason why you shouldn't?'

This is why normies shouldn't give advice.

>>25167295
Far better advice.
>>
File: 5824652.jpg (278 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
5824652.jpg
278 KB, 2560x1600
Pipebro. Whiskey ginger, please.
>>
File: 1450580985889.jpg (540 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1450580985889.jpg
540 KB, 1680x1050
>>25167279
>namefag
>self proclaimed normie

Can you please not?
>>
>>25167302
Women are irrational, but I guess you're right.
This one's probably too far off the deep end.
>>
Where can a nigga score some heroin around here?
>>
>>25167414
try the alley behind pepe's noodle shop
>>
File: 1450038593273.jpg (456 KB, 1920x1082) Image search: [Google]
1450038593273.jpg
456 KB, 1920x1082
>>25167397
I'm drunk and think I typed my response in the name field once.

Get off my dick.
>>
>>25164427
Jack and Coke for me barkeep.

Went to a very nice wine and cheese party a few days ago. Shit is actually starting to look better now.

Although that's what usually happens before my life gets even worse.
>>
>>25164427
Vodka mixed with Sprite.
I want to go see family in NYC, but my favorite cheap bus was fucked by the Feds and every bus copped out to $35 (I'm a poor college nig). I just want to see my senpai, but I guess at the end, the stupid bitches get that they want.
>>
Real talk everybody in this thread needs to kill themselves

Never before have I seen such a lot of sad sacks of dhit. You guys are pathetic by even r9k standards.
>>
My list seven Christmases and New Years have been on 4chan. My family doesn't even celebrate holidays anymore.

I feel so removed from this world.
>>
File: 1420386915702.jpg (30 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1420386915702.jpg
30 KB, 500x359
I'm 25 and have never held a job
I'm failing out of university because I'm too depressed to do anything
my school psychiatrist just keeps offering more pills
I don't want to be alive but I don't want to kill myself
I have zero friends or acquaintances
I live with my mother
I don't own a car/can't afford one/can't drive

I spent my birthday alone in my room. At least my mom acknowledged it, I guess.
>>
File: 1433959293478.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1433959293478.gif
510 KB, 700x827
>I'll be medicated, because I'm a boy
>I used to be happy, maybe I'll have a happy future or maybe I'll become one of those male suicide statistics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TFLttjRm_c
>>
>>25168257
thank fuck somebody made this.

the original video was so laughably driven by sjw bullshit
>>
File: 44383-Right-in-the-feels-TJAE.jpg (153 KB, 747x599) Image search: [Google]
44383-Right-in-the-feels-TJAE.jpg
153 KB, 747x599
>>25168301
It hit me hard though
>>
>>25164427
Hi, give me something strong to help me sleep, i have a 12 hour flight to catch to Africa and i want to pass out on the plane.
>Im nervous because im meeting my entire family i havent seen in over decade.
Wish me luck.
>>
File: 1446781686639.png (635 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1446781686639.png
635 KB, 640x960
>>25168408
just man up broski :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 1920x1080
> spend life trying to be a rational, open-minded person
> always willing to consider the other sides points
> nobody shares this view
> people think I'm a beta because I don't try to emotionally destroy everyone I argue with
> this finally gets to me
> I'm becoming a soulless misanthrope
> slowly starting to not give a damn about other people

I tried to be a good guy, and people just take advantage of it and disrespect me for it because obviously only a beta cuck wouldn't be an ass without provocation.

Give me an eggnog with 3 shots of spiced rum, Barkeep. Merry fucking Christmas.
>>
>>25168521
>> people think I'm a beta because I don't try to emotionally destroy everyone I argue with
literally me
I even had a girl I was dating call me a "vagina" because I wouldn't stand up for myself when people attacked my ideological views
>>
File: harold_zps8148c956.jpg (44 KB, 650x427) Image search: [Google]
harold_zps8148c956.jpg
44 KB, 650x427
>>25168257
>I long for the days before the medication when it was alright to be friends with other boys. We still laugh so much but now we can't gather together without being ridiculed or derided. We're isolated, I'm growing up alone now.
>>
>>25164427
A whiskey over here please. Had rough night. Acid mixed with Ketamine along with a healthy dose of Hash. A highly revelatory instrospective trip it was. Have finally learned to be truly alone. Btw... it was also my Birthday yesterday. Yet nobody except for my family wised me.
>>
File: image.jpg (427 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
427 KB, 2500x2500
>>25168615
> get into argument
> other person defeats me
> concede defeat, consider possibility I was wrong
> get into argument
> win
> other person spergs out
> increasingly angrily repeats same point until I stop bothering to refute
> claims that as a victory

In either case I'm viewed as some kind of pussy because I couldn't shout the other guy down, and didn't go into the argument intending to make anyone submit to me.

I've just stopped arguing with people and stopped considering other people's opinions.
>>
>>25168257
Yeah nah

I just showered with 5 other men and we had a jolly good time.

We're all straight.
>>
>>25168824
Ignore the angry spouters, they are the meme spammers of real life. And I need to find me a girl with the same open mind
>>
File: 1404577346606.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
1404577346606.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1422
i'm too much of a bitch to kill myself but i have nothing going for me and dream about suicide every single day.
i'm fat, ugly, cystic acne ridden, and fucked in the head so bad i can't work, but i can't claim disability because last time i tried they told me i didn't have enough work credits or whatever the fuck they call them. i'm going to try setting up SSDI tomorrow i guess.
my gf is talking about leaving me because of how crippled my illness is making me. i had to quit my job because of it, and before when i was working i had so little mental energy that i just wasn't in the mood to be around her or have sex with her.

i wish my gf actually gave a shit about me and the 4 years i've spent with her.
i wish all of my potential wasn't wasted because of my sickness.
i wish i could go to sleep tonight and not wake up.
i wish someone would take care of me for once.

i want to cry but i don't have the energy to summon tears.
>>
>>25168853
Even the non-angry-spouters seem to lose respect for me if I win an argument rationally and don't try to twist the knife, or if I lose and accept it and consider I might have been wrong.

People don't argue to find truth, they argue to feel intellectually superior to others. There's no point in arguing if you don't want to use other people as springboards for your own ego.
>>
>>25168912
>when i was working i had so little mental energy that i just wasn't in the mood to be around her or have sex with her.
I think that's what my girlfriend is going through right now. We haven't had sex where both of us climaxed in like 2 months because every time we're in the middle of it something clicks in her head and her vagina stops salivating and sex just gets literally dry and painful. She has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, and she hasn't been diagnosed but I think she has some kind of depressive disorder. I feel so bad because I literally have done everything I could to be perfect for her but her illness is stopping this relationship from thriving. I'm afraid of losing her but at the same time I want to be free
>>
>>25169020
>I feel so bad because I literally have done everything I could to be perfect for her but her illness is stopping this relationship from thriving. I'm afraid of losing her but at the same time I want to be free
I have to pretend like nothing is wrong and let myself be torn up inside because she can't handle me when I'm sick. I have to force myself to spend time with her and fuck her. I have to convincingly pretend I'm horny when all I want is to be shot in the head. I have to pump myself full of benzos just to function.

If she can't do this then you will not want to stay with her because you don't love her or care for her. If you cannot stand by someone when they are going through hard times, you don't love them or care about them. You don't love them as a dynamic person, but only them at their best. You don't care about the relationship.

Just leave her. She doesn't deserve to be stuck with someone who doesn't love her like you.

I don't deserve to be stuck with someone like my gf.
>>
>>25169077
As painful as that was to read, it's finally nice to hear it from the other side. She's trying to push me away, she frequently says stuff like "Stop being with me. Live a normal life with a normal person who can be happy." I don't want to do that, I know I love her because I still want to stay by her side. I know she tries really hard to put on that fake smile every day. I know it's difficult for her with the sex stuff, she literally made me stick it in to her dry the other day because that's how dedicated she is to making me happy. I really appreciate you for putting me in your shoes. I don't want to leave her after reading this. I promised her I'd stick by her side no matter what, and I lost sight on what I meant by that. Thanks for giving me this real shit anon. I hope you can gather the strength to tell her or show her this someday, or just leave her because you know she doesn't love you.
>>
File: 1446784836650.jpg (108 KB, 1070x348) Image search: [Google]
1446784836650.jpg
108 KB, 1070x348
>>25168257
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TFLttjRm_c
>>25168765
>>
File: feel good inc.jpg (17 KB, 259x200) Image search: [Google]
feel good inc.jpg
17 KB, 259x200
No harm in jumping in seeking advice:
>college
>meet many women
>some become friends but never have a real connection
>finally meet a girl that I feel strongly about
>find out she's in a relationship
>tfw
>Still see her a lot
>fight to suppress any feelings I have

What should I do folks? I've legitimately never felt this way about a girl before, as corny as it sounds.
>>
>>25169229
>I really appreciate you for putting me in your shoes. I don't want to leave her after reading this. I promised her I'd stick by her side no matter what, and I lost sight on what I meant by that. Thanks for giving me this real shit anon.

Good luck. I will be impressed if you can actually change the way you think about her and the relationship. I don't think many people are capable of actually loving someone damaged like her or I, and accepting all the bad and good that comes with it.

>I hope you can gather the strength to tell her or show her this someday, or just leave her because you know she doesn't love you.

I've told her. I know how she feels. She needs something more physical that I can't provide when I'm not forcing myself. She can't take care of herself, and needs me to take care of her, so there is no way she could ever take care of me or help me with what I'm going through.

I know it's loveless. I know she doesn't love me the way she needs to. I know. I'm the one forcing this to continue because I don't want to let go of her. I'm the one who still hangs on to the hope that one day we can once again be like we were before I got sick.

I know it's impossible, but I don't have anything else.
>>
>>25169320
All you can do is try. If you pour your heart into it you might convince her about her boyfriend otherwise. If that doesn't work, she'll keep you in her contacts as a plan B if he slips fucking ONCE. And if she completely rejects you, at least you can tell everyone you tried.
>>
>>25169348
>Good luck. I will be impressed if you can actually change the way you think about her and the relationship. I don't think many people are capable of actually loving someone damaged like her or I, and accepting all the bad and good that comes with it.

I guess that's a part of truly, TRULY growing up. It must be how some people can stay into their golden years still happy as fuck. That's something rare nowadays. Thanks for the luck wish.

>I'm the one forcing this to continue because I don't want to let go of her. I'm the one who still hangs on to the hope that one day we can once again be like we were before I got sick.

>I know it's impossible, but I don't have anything else.

Well all I can say is, no matter what happens in the end, at least you can say you really, TRULY tried. That's more than most can say, especially those who aren't even sick.
>>
>>25169358
Would we succeed in that, he'd have to live all his life looking over his shoulder to not get cucked or dumped for another guy
>>
>>25169444
Nice trips. But remember. Fuck everyone else except for you, your caretaker who still loves you even at your worst, and anyone who you are in love with. Everyone else: Friends, acquaintances, coworkers, classmates, fuck all of them. Unless they are trying to help you move forward, they aren't shit.
>>
>>25169444
trips tell truth. The way I see it there are 2 options:
A: You tell her how she feel and she'does/doesn't end things with her bf. More than certainly doesn't at first tho. Even if she breaks up eventually, there will be a long period of her being sad etc. before you can pull anything.
B: You tell her how you feel and try to make a move, in which cause it could go right and you're banging on the dl, but you would have high odds of ruining any possible long term plans.
>>
>>25169504
mah nigga, 2 seconds apart from >>25169503
>>
>>25169516
spooked
Also, general topic:
What would be the best way to try to get with a girl who's in a relationship? Please leave all moral high grounds behind you as you answer.
>>
File: le dîner de cons.jpg (216 KB, 1200x786) Image search: [Google]
le dîner de cons.jpg
216 KB, 1200x786
>>25169583
>What would be the best way to try to get with a girl who's in a relationship? Please leave all moral high grounds behind you as you answer.
>wanting to get a bitch that will cuck you or ditch you eventually if you manage to get her
Are you the guy who inspired pic related?
>>
>>25169583
I would convince her to just go on a little harmless coffee date. Be the silent killer. Be that guy who she's always texting or snapchatting with while her boyfriend struggles to get her attention in person. Then I can finally know how it feels
>>
>>25169628
Faggot detected
>>25169631
Thank you for playing ball. Fair point, but that doesn't account for having to maneuver around circles of friends to make sure you don't give your intentions away.
>>
File: top kuk.jpg (325 KB, 860x700) Image search: [Google]
top kuk.jpg
325 KB, 860x700
>>25169667
>Faggot detected
enjoy getting cucked
>>
>>25169667
>but that doesn't account for having to maneuver around circles of friends to make sure you don't give your intentions away.
That's easy too. See what I posted above, I don't give a shit about anyone except my momma, my woman, and myself.
>>
>>25169693
If you're not the one in the relationship, are you really the one getting cucked? Or do you become the cucker?
>>
>>25169743
You get a girl knowing she isn't faithful, of course you'll eventually get cucked by her. It's the nature of the cheater. Don't blame the scorpion for stinging you, frog.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTKd82Dh8Dk
>>
>>25169778
>that ending
top kek, didn't see that one coming
>>
>>25169778
That ending got me
But yeah, you're not taking into account that obvi her boyfriend isn't giving her what she needs if she's willing to cheat. You just gotta give her what she needs
>>
>>25169822
>you're not taking into account that obvi her boyfriend isn't giving her what she needs if she's willing to cheat.
delusional cuckold thinking.
>>
>>25169822
>it's the man's fault i swear
enjoy being the slut's bf
>>
>>25169839
kek, this. Don't worry, he'll eventually come here crying and become a MGTOW loser
>>
Life is full of risks. This case is just another one of them. If you end up getting burned, thats just part of the game.
>>
>>25169868
might as well play russian roulette
>>
>>25168301
>the original video was so laughably driven by sjw bullshit
ikr
>>
>>25169868
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>>
>>25169743
>If you're not the one in the relationship, are you really the one getting cucked? Or do you become the cucker?
>cucker
It's bull, not "cucker". Get your cuckposting together.
>>
my fiend has now became a "professional" youtuber and quit his job, how do I tell hime to grow the fuck up without him killing himself?
>>
>>25170027
If he's making money and he's happy, what's the problem?
>>
>>25170027
what's the problem with that if he makes enough money?
>>
he isnt
>>
>>25170047
hes flat broke
>>
Jack leave the bottle
Part 1
Ok so here I go, about 9 months ago I got a job at a factory, after my last job went under, Its long hours (12 hour shifts), but good pay, 4 shifts lets A,C are days, B,D are nights 36 hours one week 48 the next, but you can be forced in on over time, or sign up to come in for a whole day or split it with someone else, if you do this you get double time on sunday so I'm raking in fairly descent money.

Main bulk of the story, when I start I start with girl there, who I swear (at least to me) makes time stop, she's super cute we have same taste in music and other similar interests. Now I don't really talk to her because I know she is far out league, I'm a fat balding fuck, and I know it, but I still hope we are on the same shift, she get nights I get days, on the opposite shifts, Oh well.

Fast forward 6 months, with the constant work, and trying to eat better, I've dropped 45 pounds, keeping a short hair cut, working towards a brand new car, I'm feeling pretty god damn good about myself right at this point. I am now out of my probation period and am now able to bid for promotions in the shop, one of which pops up on her shift, in the area she works in, not the soul reason (Night shift pay rate, promotion raise, not as fucking hot at night), With next to no points in attendance I get the job, super happy, then I realized she also got the same job as I did, On the opposite night shift......... FUCK! Ok fine.

I start working almost every day for like 2 months 84 hours a week, just not so I can get to work with her, but to get the money saved up for the car I want, which I do and its a pretty bitchin ride, I'm a fan of Top Gear and I now understand what they mean about how great it is to drive a good car on a winding road. This makes me feel even better about myself, better then I have felt since a time I can't even remember, so I say fuck it and start trying to get to know this girl.
>>
File: 1448770140565.png (398 KB, 868x649) Image search: [Google]
1448770140565.png
398 KB, 868x649
>estranged from my family on purpose because they stress me the fug out
>best friends are probably gonna be off with their families for christmas
>alone on christmas

it was like this last year but I at least hooked up with some jewish friends who don't celebrate xxxmas (traditionally at least) and went for some beers. I dunno if I can do that this time tho.

I've also been annoyed for months that my place is largely empty. I live downtown with a roommate, but he has his own room and is almost never home. I'm by myself 90% of the time and it gives me horrible cabin fever. I need some kind of domestic partner, I think. Maybe not explicitly a bf but at least someone who I can share my space with but not be entertaining as company.

>>25170027
Does he have actual bills or responsibilities? If he does, remind him that he's got rent to pay and no one's gonna bail him out so he should at least keep a day job
>>
>>25170541
part 2
To my Total and complete surprise, it seems we are hitting it off, on our breaks we happily talk about random things were into, music, movies, even comics and cartoons. I am excite to come to work especially on what would be my off days just because I know I get to see her. I keep this all to my self, I don't even tell my roommate/best friend that I've known since I was 12, mainly because he would probably mock me, because I'll admit it I know how beta and sad this kinda sounds, that I and think if I start to express how I feel, I might fuck it up or build myself up for disappointment.

After a few weeks, we seem to grow closer and closer, when she in the break room and I walk in she perks up and smiles and genuinely seems to be happy to see me. Through this time we talk about different things, and the topic of Relationships comes up and she me that's she is kind of an introvert, and doesn't really get or understand relationships, and she ask me about relationships I have. I can say that I am not a virgin, but I can count the amount of times I have had sex on one hand, every girlfriend I have ever had, just used me and took advantaged of me, and cheated on me, I explain this to her the best way I can with out it sounding to pathetic, and I say to her, that ever girl/woman I have ever cared about has ether rejected me or hurt me, and that the pain in my heart is still there, and that I just got used to it being there, and that I don't really try anymore, at this point our boss came in and handed out assignments and we couldn't really talk the rest of the day.
>>
File: 1448728116560.gif (192 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448728116560.gif
192 KB, 300x300
>I miss gramps
>each month we are struggling to get to the end of the month
>crippling loneliness due to moving to another town
>spend the day looking at dating apps and never having the guts to message anyone because I'm a shy KV
>normie, dudebro cousins are coming to the house and asking me to go out and have fun
I'll have a bottle of red wine
>>
>>25170917
part 3
We go week with out seeing each other (only working a full week every other week now) and seems like we are getting closer and closer, casual touching/ hugging she goes out of her way to see me in the shop at the end of the day, ask me to keep her company when she has to cover someone at the end of the shift for a meeting, she even went so far to (much to my surprise) grab my hand to pull me away and held it for a good 2 mins just to explain something that seemed almost mundane considering the almost over the top act of grabbing my hand and holding it (and yes I know how this sounds kinda pathetic).

At this point I am desperate to try to get to the same shift as her, we are carrying on conversations, she's laughing and smiling at what I say I feel fucking fantastic, but I know trying to ask her out right now would be useless considering our schedules. There are other pros to wanting to go to her shift other then her, but to me she is the main reason, but because of the promotion I got I have to wait for a bid for my same job to come up for me to move, and I have to hope no one with seniority also bids. Well about the second to last week of last month we finish our shifts and this is the last day before I do a normal week, and I get all my normal days off, she also does and we don't see each other until about the middle of the first week of December, at this point I have already decided to get her and a few other people some Christmas gifts, (as so not to make it look weird that I only got her a gift) and I get to see her, and she is almost a different person, very cold to me and distant, nothing like what we left off on, I try find out find out what's wrong but she is just short with me. I naturally think "Oh god I fucked it up I pushed to hard." I eventually ask did I do something wrong, she says "no I'm just feeling bitchy sorry, your fine" I start thing maybe it just that time of the month, but to be safe I'll give her some space.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.