[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"EHHHHG! ANON!! Did you finish already! What the fuck?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: the pre.jpg (38 KB, 559x508) Image search: [Google]
the pre.jpg
38 KB, 559x508
>"EHHHHG! ANON!! Did you finish already! What the fuck?! You are so fucking pathetic! "
>>
File: serge_gainsbourg.jpg (88 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
serge_gainsbourg.jpg
88 KB, 500x472
What the fuck are you doing in my room, bitch? I don't even like women. Get the Hell out.
>>
>>25164258
Hey! That's a-my fetish!
>>
>>25164258
>not sucking it up and smashing that shit with a floppy
it's like you guys can't even pretend to be chads
>>
>>25164258
>What the fuck?! You are so fucking pathetic!
women would never be this direct, they're more passive with their hostility.

but this is most likely some fetish shit you've concocted
>>
>>25164258
So this is what your girlfriend says to you?
>>
File: Grouper-Alien-Observer-Video.jpg (24 KB, 608x380) Image search: [Google]
Grouper-Alien-Observer-Video.jpg
24 KB, 608x380
*grabs her by the hair*
*bends her over the bed*
>"Finish? heh, im just getting started with you bitch"
*slides hand slowly down the front of her shorts*
*spreads clit hole open with thumb and middle finger*
*finger it with my pointer till she cums*
>"now clean it up slut"
*sticks fingers in her mouth as she sucks them clean of her pussy juices*
>>
File: 1446545337309.jpg (17 KB, 336x372) Image search: [Google]
1446545337309.jpg
17 KB, 336x372
>>25164258
> tell her "I don't want to waste my time when I could be doing something more productive."
>Immediately leave to play vidya, shitpost, sleep, or hang out with bros
>>
>>25164380
Holy shit, the absolute madman
>>
>>25164258
>tfw PE

I don't get it. I can go for 45 minutes to an hour with a handjob or blowjob, but the second I put my dick in I cum in 30 seconds.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.