[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey all, I'm having a Christmas party at my place and most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: christmas.jpg (536 KB, 1357x906) Image search: [Google]
christmas.jpg
536 KB, 1357x906
Hey all,

I'm having a Christmas party at my place and most of the things are in order (everyone knows what they're making for the potluck dinner, people know their Secret Santa recipients, etc.) but I'm at a loss for any party games that are appropriately Christmas-y.

We'll probably drink and catch-up, eat dinner, watch Die Hard (for obvious reasons), and then I have literally no idea. Send help.
>>
File: 015.jpg (163 KB, 1600x1288) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
163 KB, 1600x1288
Cards Against Humanity

FUCK YOU THIS COMMENT IS FUCKING CUNT SHIT STAIN NIGGER DICK FUCKLIPS ORIGINAL YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITDICK AUTOFILTER FUCK PROGRAM PIECE OF DOG ASS MOTHER CUNT FUCKER
>>
>>25164225
>Cards Against Humanity
Isn't Christmas-y, but the card game my social group plays on nearly every occasion because it's fun, though could be seen as edgy(?) because of the satirical nature.
>>
get the Christmas edition of CAH
>>
There's this one we used to play, a notes and guessing game where you'd give a prompt for a gift- "what I want most for xmas" "what I always wanted as a kid" "the worst gift I could get" that kind of thing.
You fold up the answers, put them in a hat, and everybody has to guess who wrote what, and "gift" that person with their "present".
We'd also buy one extra gag gift, so at the end whoever had the most correct guesses wins that gift.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ggjqrEL1Tz
>>
Shut the fuck up faggot you probably wouldn't even invite any of us from r9k to your fun Christmas party.

Get the fuck off my board fag
>>
>>25165525
I remember your Christmassy picture from that time you doxxed yourself, with your cozy sweater and big blazer.
Maybe I just thought it was Christmas-like for some reason, because you are a yid.
>>
>>25164186
>I'm at a loss for any party games that are appropriately Christmas-y.
Is that even a thing? Christmas-themed games? Unless you mean like holiday versions of already existing games, like Christmas Monopoly or some shit, but then what's the point?

Your best bet is to just put on some Jackbox games in the living room.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.