[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is boring and not worth it if you're not Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: life-is-boring1.jpg (112 KB, 618x619) Image search: [Google]
life-is-boring1.jpg
112 KB, 618x619
You go to work, do boring shit and get home. People are busy and can't spend all the time you'd like them to with you. And even if they did, you'd run out of stuff to talk about/do quickly. After playing so many good video games, listening to several good albums and watching really good films, they become boring. So do books.

After talking to so many people in life, you realize no one is really special and they're as flawed as you. Life becomes repetitive and depressing. Even tragedies don't shock you anymore.

Even if you're attractive, all of this still applies. Why is life so boring, senpai?
>>
>>25164165
Obligatory, "why haven't you killed yourself then?"
>>
There's a shit ton out there in the world to do that you dont have to be chad to do.
>>
>>25164202
I don't have the guts to do it
>>
>>25164213
Gimme that sweet list of things then, I need it
>>
>>25164265
Learn a language.
Learn to paint.
Make music.
Prove math theorems.
Learn to code.
Workout.
Do the insane multitudes of drugs out there.
Make a video game.
Direct a film.
Become fashionable.
Learn to cook.
Etc.
>>
>>25164425
doing anything that benefits others should be subtracted from this list.
Fuck normies.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.