[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you beta white fucks smile at me like this one more time i'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: snowdicks.jpg (46 KB, 640x611) Image search: [Google]
snowdicks.jpg
46 KB, 640x611
If you beta white fucks smile at me like this one more time i'll knock your fucking teeth loose
>>
>>25163940
sorry for ruining your black panther party
>>
File: ReversedSluts.jpg (63 KB, 450x402) Image search: [Google]
ReversedSluts.jpg
63 KB, 450x402
>black people actually think that's a smile
I'll do this more often if it makes you fuckers so butthurt.
>>
Prob gonna knock some teeth loose regardless, fuckin chimp
>>
It's not a smile, it's a look of disgust at your filthy ass.
>>
>People smile at each other on the street

Is this something I'm supposed to be doing? I've never noticed it before but I avoid eye contact and don't look at faces.
>>
what do you think is bigger, OP's lips or that kid's forehead?
>>
Non white's will never understand the depth of this face. It's the face of the weight of the world. White man's burden. It's an expression of acknowledgment. For the white man can rarely be jovial without alcohol. But he has the decency to be sociable and cordial despite lingering depression.
>>
>>25164180
>>25164128
>>25164106
>>25163956

This is asianmasculinity. Not a black man. Please direct your hatred on asian men. thanks
>>
>>25164220
fuckkkk u got a niqqa trippin
>>
this is the "if I have to" look
used when someone isn't interested in you or what you said or what they're being asked to think about, but either feels socially obliged to put up with it or just cares so little they aren't going to bother shitting on it
>>
>>25164224
Hmm, if you say so. Though why fags from asianmasculinity would post black twitter memes is beyond me.
>>
>>25164270

why would they pretend to be a black woman hating on white men?
why would they join a black woman forum just to complain about white men?

think about it.. its probably a bootyblasted hapa
>>
>>25164253
This

This is just the look you give to someone as a form of silent acknowledgement
>>
>>25163940

>black people
>understanding social cues

Pick 1. That's the look of someone who doesn't want to smile at you.
>>
File: 1447664623212.jpg (8 KB, 250x95) Image search: [Google]
1447664623212.jpg
8 KB, 250x95
lol so many butt-blasted whiteys already in the bag
>>
>>25163940
I do this when i walk past white people on the street, saves you from an awkward half second.
>>
>>25163940
i know this feel anon
>fucking white people
>>
I don't smile at people on the street.
Or niggers.
>>
If one more nigger makes this fucking thread again I'm going to start lynching
>>
Don't worry blackie I've only ever given this look to white guys because I always cross the street when you're coming my way
>>
>>25163940
I'm gonna build such a really great half smile for you
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.