[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to learn how to kiss before tomorrow, because some girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Panic_Room_poster[1].jpg (12 KB, 300x446) Image search: [Google]
Panic_Room_poster[1].jpg
12 KB, 300x446
I need to learn how to kiss before tomorrow, because some girl actually agreed to go out with me. She's not a virgin, shes really really cute and asian. I told her im a virgin but ive been with girls before.

Please help, she doesn't know I am a kissless virgin, what do?
>>
>>25163721
You can "practice" a little bit by kissing your arm.

But really, it's something that comes instinctively - when you start to kiss her, hormones take over and your body knows what to do. That feeling of "losing control" is one of the best things about making out!

That having been said, some tips tips:

1. Initial, closed-mouth kissing is really easy. Again, you can practice by kissing your finger - use enough suction that your lips "stick" but not so much they part and you're starting to suck your finger into your mouth. That's where you want to start. If you move on to full on making out i.e. open mouth and french kissing you can start to suck on her lips a bit.

2. Don't "eat her face" - focus on the lips and follow her lead.

3. Kissing with tongue is good but don't try to push it too far too fast, different girls will have different preferences and you need to learn what your girl likes. My first girlfriend was ALL about it (literally, after our/my first kiss, she leaned in my ear and told me "shove your tongue down my throat!"), meanwhile my current one just likes it if I tap my tongue on hers/lick her lips a little bit.

4. Variety is good. Kiss her upper lip, kiss her lower lip, come in from different angles. With closed-mouth kissing, vary the amount of suction you put on her lips, but be gentle.

5. If you're making out with her try pulling back from a kiss but keeping your face in close contact with hers, maybe nose to nose, and moving around a little bit like that without going back in for another kiss right away - it builds tension, which is sexy for both of you.
>>
>I told her im a virgin but ive been with girls before.
>she doesn't know I am a kissless virgin, what do?

10/10 b8
>>
>>25163721

decent movie.

control your saliva and think of it as caressing with your lips and tongue (only a bit at first, feel it out) instead of "kissing," that's really all you're doing.
>>
>>25164010

no man, im being for reals.

She's my coworker and we're gonna watch star wars.

I didn't tell her im a virgin, i just told her ive been blown but never put it inside.
>>
>>25164044
>>25163987
Oh yeah, this is the other thing I forgot to say. Don't get all slobbery. There are some girls who are into that during heavy make-out sessions or sex but in general it is the worst thing.
>>
>>25163721
You just kinda suck on her lips a bunch and maybe start using some tongue when things heat up.
Don't overthink it, it's about as primal as it gets.
>>
>>25164071
Good luck anon kissing is the best.

Like obviously I like to get off but on some level making out is sexier than actual fucking.
>>
>>25164099

ok, so I should just go with whatever my mind tells me? that shit hasn't worked well in life so far.

>>25163987

this helps, my lips are definetely bigger than hers, so is there anything else I should do?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.