[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you found out that the girl you like had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: used goods.jpg (57 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
used goods.jpg
57 KB, 500x407
What would you do if you found out that the girl you like had sucked your friend's cock before?

Could you still look at her face the same way?

Could you still feel just as excited to kiss her, knowing that it's the same pretty lips she used to stimulate his hard cock to orgasm?

Could you be able to stop visualizing her eagerly servicing the proud naked man who tainted her before you?

Could you still live with yourself, knowing that you settled for the woman that another man had already marked as his territory?

Could you still be able to look at your friend in the eye without feeling humiliated that you settled for his cum-stained leftovers?

Could you still have any shred of self-respect knowing that when your back is turned, your friend is gleeful about the fact that he ruined her before you?

Could you still believe that you are meant to spend your life with a girl who will always remember your friend damaging her body before you?
>>
>>25163686

yes i would love her even more.
>>
>>25163686
god that is fucking disgusting

spoiler that shit man
>>
i dated a girl who fucked my best friend first, I cucked him
>>
>>25163686
I'd lose my shit and burn them both alive.
Luckily i have no friends and i like no one, since i know no girls.
>>
>>25163686
i wanna eat tht cum right off her mouth
>>
File: 1448070120685.jpg (42 KB, 413x434) Image search: [Google]
1448070120685.jpg
42 KB, 413x434
God. You people have made me paranoid. But thanks. I love you robots. nohomo
>>
>>25163686
>tfw holiday craigposting

I love seeing you crabs pull each other back in the bucket
>>
>>25163686
it depends on how I find out about said information.
>>
>>25163855
same
this is an original comment btw
>>
>>25164072
>>25163855
me three...
I'm not a cuck, I'm just really gay and love cocks, trannies, traps and cums. I love pretty girls, and love cocks. What is a guy supposed to do? Wouldn't mind eating creampies either.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.