[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /aloneonchristmas here. What are you planning on eating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: 1434427194081.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
1434427194081.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
Who /aloneonchristmas here. What are you planning on eating?
>>
I'ma eat lead, duh.
better have my pie first.
>>
>>25163674
aloneonchristmas and foreveralone here. i plan on eating spaghetti with some lowfat shredded cheese on the sauce. ideally i would like to eat a bullet but i don't have a gun any more.
>>
>>25163674
probably nothing special. also i don't celebrate Christmas anymore.
>>
File: 1437537958440.jpg (125 KB, 641x593) Image search: [Google]
1437537958440.jpg
125 KB, 641x593
>>25163902
Tfw I know this all too well
>>
>>25163674
I can't cook, I don't know what I am going to do. Most likely stay all night playing games with my Waifu.
>>
I don't know, whatever's on sale at the store. wish i could eat a hot blondie tho
>>
>>25163674
watch some anime and browse youtube while eating wal mart snacks and groceries?
>>
>>25163674
>/aloneonchristmas
Not me, but I've been thinking about streaming some holiday movies for the unfortunate anons who do have to spend it alone. Would anyone bother watching if I did that?
>>
>>25163674
>plan on making sugar cookies to get in the christmas spirit because I live alone
>ended up sitting in front of my computer eating the cookie dough out of the mix bowl
>>
Probably McDolans.

Anyone in East Midlands area wanna come with?
>>
>tfw jewish
>tfw used to go for walks and see all the kids my age riding their new bikes and playing with their toys
>go home and play with my cut dick
>>
Your pussy
>>
File: 1321731825085.png (22 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1321731825085.png
22 KB, 645x773
>literally begged my parents to save their money and not buy me a bunch of shit for Christmas

>they bought stuff anyway
>>
>>25165217
maybe where are you?
>>
>>25163674
I'm planning on making a huge feast for my dog and myself. So far, I believe this should be everything: three steaks, a small ham, mashed potatoes with gravy, steamed shrimp and vegetables (corn, Tuscan broccoli, green beans),

I got her a few toys that I'm going to have her unwrap. I put some peanut butter on the inside of the box I put them in. She's my only friend and I love her.
>>
>>25165324
iktf

fucking sucks and I feel like shit becuase I cant get them or anyone anything
>>
File: 1448624815858.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1448624815858.png
9 KB, 362x358
>>25165324
>Parents always buy me random gift cards for fast food places or clothing stores
>Won't give me any cash because they know I'll spend it on alcohol

If they do it again this year I'll have to see if these places will refund or exchange gift cards for cash. I'm such an ungrateful bastard
>>
>>25165324

Mine did the same thing, they do that so they can convince themselves it makes up for non-existent to abusive parenting and my being a complete fuck up.
>>
Won't be alone Christmas, got lunch with family and shitty cousins.

Although I might be alone new years. I haven't really spoken to my friends properly in weeks and most events they've been having, haven't included me.
>>
Just bought a capon. Gonna brine it on Christmas eve, then roast it on Christmas.

I usually drink in the new year, that is I get drunk on every single day from Christmas to New Years.
>>
I stocked up on junk foods that I like.
>Humpty Dumpty cheese puffs
>personal cheesecakes
>pizza pockets
>various kinds of chips
>cheap cola
>a desk drawer full of chocolate bars, mostly Coffee Crisp
>a couple pies
Obviously I won't eat it all in one day, but it helps me forget how completely and utterly alone I am.
>>
>>25165324
They get fucking mad at me when I tell them I don't need and or want anything.
>>
>>25165110
I would watch it if my only online friend would
>>
>>25165395
There are sites out there where you can trade your gift cards with other people if you get one you don't want.
>>
File: 1449167432524.png (178 KB, 519x647) Image search: [Google]
1449167432524.png
178 KB, 519x647
>mom died this year
>no siblings
>no aunts or uncles
>ex won't let me come see the kids or send them to stay with me so I can spend time with my only family
I wonder if she'd feel bad if I hung myself. Probably not. I hate Christmas.
>>
>>25165526
Holy fuck man, my condolences.
>>
>>25165559
The worst part is the loneliness for the first while after realizing you basically have nobody. After a while the pain dies down and you go back to being numb, until one of the big holidays comes around to remind you. At least I can expect a card from the kids. I usually get one for Father's Day, one for my birthday, and one for Christmas. Got them in a drawer in my bedroom so I can look at them now and then.
>>
>>25165668
Yeah, I got disowned by my family recently, so I thought I was pretty bad off.

Make sure your kids know how much you love them. And save every single document you can against your wife, and you can win back custody.
>>
>>25165702
I've got a bunch of emails and such with her telling me I can't see them or I'll never see them again and such. Gotta suck being on terms like that with your family, though. What little I had, I was always close with.
>>
>>25165702
Why did you get disowned anon?
>>
I wish. I look forward to a free meal but giving and receiving presents is awkward as fuck.

Then I have to sit there with nothing to say. It's also hot as a motherfucker.
>>
>>25165110
I'd watch, especially after ten or so Christmas eve
>>
File: 1450675902273.jpg (409 KB, 1000x1475) Image search: [Google]
1450675902273.jpg
409 KB, 1000x1475
>>25165745
My mother is highly abusive, both physically and emotionally. She beat my nephews and she beats my stepdad. My stepdad has Stockholm syndrome, and my nephews are too young to understand.

When I tried to call the cops, my step-dad and her basically said she did nothing wrong, and I just sat there trying my best to show that she did.

After that, my family basically said I wasn't welcome any more to anything.

I'm not really sure what I should or could do at this point, decades of abuse have gone to their heads, including my sister's. So I just said..."okay." And walked away from all of it.

The last two Christmases I was able to kind of not get sad because I had jobs that required me to work Christmas Day. But now...I have an entire week off between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day. And I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself.

At the very least the pills keep me from killing myself.
>>
Probably just gonna play video games nobody's heard of, jerk off to JAVs, and maybe watch a couple Christmas specials to try and recapture a little bit of my childhood.
>>
>>25163674
Gonna eat a shotgun cartridge
Fuck everything
Fuck fuck fuck fuck
WHY AM I SO FUCKING ALONE?
WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS??
>>
>>25165324
Fuck all you fags
I've literally never even gotten a card
>WAHHHHH STOP BUYING ME STUFF :((((
>>
I do not have family but I will be working with persons who have no home or food. It will be good Christmas.
>>
>>25166812
You should learn some English while you're at it
>>
>>25166880

Yes I am trying to. Is hard language for me!
>>
Dude what about the Holidays makes everything feel so much shittier?

I was chilling, got a good job, bought myself a ps4, been working out, etc. The fact that I had no friends or girl anything wasn't even on my mind, soon as December hit and they've been playing the fucking christmas music at work and everyone's all cheerful with their spouses and families, I've just been feeling like shit.

anyways thx 4 the blog post
>>
>>25166948
Xmas is the most depressing holiday, especially for robots
I think it also has to do with the feeling of another year being over.
No friends made. No money made. Just suffered another year and it'll only get worse next year. Meanwhile, everyone is smiling and Snapchatting and families are warm and we're just at home asking ourselves "why go on?"
>>
Gonna eat some pizza and watch bad santa
>>
No, but I will be spending my NYE with /r9k/ and a bottle of booze.
>>
>only thing in life I enjoy anymore is emulating old games
>tablet I use shit the bed while I was playing a game
>still works but I lost all my files
I guess I'll be spending Christmas playing through Grandia. Again.
>>
>>25163674
I wanna rail finnish smugfu
>>
>>25166893
Are you the russian girl?
>>
Eating? Probably pizza.

I'm going to spend it just link any other day, playing video games and reading.
I might fap, but haven't decided yet.
>>
>>25167435
I am a Russian girl, is more then me yes?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1800x3200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1800x3200
>>25163830
>lowfat
>>
>>25167460
Would you permit me to accompany you on Christmas?
>>
Drink a bottle of Rum, and probably go to McDonalds because it's the only place open.

Suicide is on the cards as well
>>
>>25167520

To help with needing persons? Haha would be good date!
>>
>>25167561
I am needing a person
>>
>>25163674
If you're alone on Christmas in LA you guys could come to my party! It's just my boyfriend, I and some friends. I really don't want you guys to be alone.

We'll mostly play board games and there'll be food.
>>
>>25167572

YOu do not have home or family or food or money?
>>
>every fucking year
>spent at work with people I hate
>plan to eat some McDonalds during lunch time
>an hero not so far away
>>
File: 481950.png (86 KB, 213x252) Image search: [Google]
481950.png
86 KB, 213x252
>>25167572
smooooth

robutt pls
>>
Not entirely alone - dropping by a neighbour's for some drinks on xmas eve. She invited me for dinner but she's hella rich (a fairly prominent violinist apparently) so her xmas eve dinner she's cooking for her friends consists of a whole pig roasted over coals and foie gras. I'm a vegan so I had to be like "thank you but I'm skyping with my family around dinner time. Maybe I'll just drop by in the afternoon to say hi and socialize a bit." She seemed happy with that so that's what I'll do.

Might see a friend on the 25th too and definitely skyping with my sister that morning.
>>
>>25167637
You sound super normie.
>>
I spent last xmas alone and I was worried about it but it was actually great.

I watched xmas specials, at a bunch of my favorite foods, opened parcels mailed to me by my mom and sister.

This week I am going to see my girlfriend in the morning but she is going to a party in the afternoon and I don't really want to go so I'll probably just go home and smoke hella joints and repeat last year, watching Die Hard and that first simpsons where they get the dog.
>>
>>25167663
1) So?
2) Trust me I'm not. I just get along really well with my wealthy old neighbour.
>>
>>25167637
is this bait?

>>25163674
I was going to be working on Christmas, covering a coworkers shift. My boss called me yesterday and told me that they are firing said coworker and one other person. On one hand, I know this guy has a wife so she would probably appreciate him not having to go in. On the other hand, this mf is going to be fired December 30th and he needs all the money he can get, especially if its holiday pay. My boss specifically told me not to tell him, so either way I'm going to feel like a dick.
>>
>>25167716
>is this bait
Why am I suddenly supernormie because my neighbour likes me and I have one friend who is also a loner with no one to spend xmas with?
>>
>>25167735
>neighbor likes you
>vegan
>hella
>skyping family
>"socialize a bit"
>friend

Leave you fucking normie.
>>
>>25167735
You... Please refer to...
>>25167759
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.