[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A qt grill commented on my selfie with this. Is this flirting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-12-21 21.23.05.png (2 KB, 94x41) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-21 21.23.05.png
2 KB, 94x41
A qt grill commented on my selfie with this.

Is this flirting?

How do I respond?
>>
She is worried that you will kill yourself so she said something nice.
>>
>>25163430
Well dang.
>>
Tell her the size of your dick
>>
>>25163689
But what if I don't have one?
>>
Say "hmu w the suqq" and post the crying with joy emoji and the okay gesture emoji and then post your address
>>
Start by posting the self in itself so we can see what kind of robot has girls sending him winky faces
>>
Do nothing. If you're truly a robot, you will block her.
>>
>>25163424

Tell her that you two should hang out. Suggest whatever sounds fun to you and that she would probably like.

Fuck, you people are impossible. Nobody's ever gonna be receptive to your advances if you never make them.
>>
>>25163424
Let's see that selfie, hottie
>>
>>25163733
Too straightforward. This poor lad will be crushed. He must back away while he still can. The female can suck dick but it can also suck out the soul.
>>
>taking a selfie
>being a robot

the two are mutually exclusive
>>
>>25163424

>You fall in love easily.

No smileys.

It mans she thinks you're cute. Not necessaril flirting tho. That's your job. Take a risk and try to get her aroused. Accept the possibility that you will fuck up. It'll be worth it. I will help you, if I read your posts. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>25163424
pursue her like she is, worst case scenario she ends up falling for you, best case scenario you end up fucking her.
>>
>>25163746

>Too straightforward

She obviously thinks he looks good. He can say whatever the fuck he wants and as long as it isn't giving her bad vibes he'll be good to go.
>>
>>25163424
She wants attention
She wants it in a specific way but you will never really know unless she tells you, and she will never tell you
there are certain ways to approach her that she will appreciate, but it will never really be exactly how either of you imagine it will go

Ask to connect to her on another social media platform
Then send her a joke
Then you'll start talking more regularly
>>
File: Snapchat-2857215459437091310.jpg (125 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2857215459437091310.jpg
125 KB, 480x800
>>25163725
Those are heart-eye faces actually. This is the selfie though.
>>
>>25163805
>>25163837

You guys are pretty shit at this. The first anon is not entirely wrong however.

OP, tease her. Challenge her. Mock her for easily falling in love with you. It's the most obvious and high percentage play.
>>
>>25163864
GET
OFF
MY
BOARD
YOU
DISGUSTING
ROASTIE
WHORE

K I L L
Y O U R S E L F
>>
>>25163937
Are you okay? You seem a little angry.
>>
>>25163864
If this is actually you she probably wasn't flirting.
>>
>>25163424
You're a girl? Fuck you, she was just being nice you disgusting roastie
>>
>>25164251
She is a lesbian, though, and she comments on a lot of my pictures.
>>
>>25163864
I'm out
>lesbie roasties on my /r9k/
you're fucking with me
>>
>>25164325
Nope, not fucking with you.
>>
>>25164289
Yeah she is obviously trying to initiate some lesbian sex with you op anyone can see that
>>
>>25164289
she wants the d(igit)
>>
Go to her profile and like her selfies then never talk to her again
>>
>>25163864
She wants your roastie
>>
If you post on /r9k/ anyway, you either:

>don't have a chance
>are talking with a ugly 5 at best

or

>are posting bait

Fuck off
>>
>>25163864
MAN THE HARPOONS BOYS
I KNOW A WHALE WHEN I SEE ONE
>>
>>25163864
SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.