[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /InvisibleToFemales/? >waiting in line to order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Who here /InvisibleToFemales/?

>waiting in line to order food
>cashier serves everyone in front of me
>I get to the desk
>she turns to the left and starts playing with her phone
>standing there for 2 minutes
>she turns round to pick up a pen
>"oh, sorry"
>she just laughs
>>
>>25163099
how does this bother you

sometimes i wish i was invisible

next time steal her wallet
>>
>at Chipotle
>get burrito
>cute cashier girl smiles at me, asks if that will be all
>I smile back, say I'll have some chips and salsa too
>she tells me it's on the house because every time I come in there I smile and act very kind
Not me
>>
>she turns to the left and starts playing with her phone
>she turns round to pick up a pen

You're supposed to let out a "AYO GURL HOL UP"

don't be a spineless bitchboy
>>
>>25163129
The last time I smiled at and tried to compliment a cashier she walked around to the back and asked the guy making the chips to serve me

The cashier always brings out the food at that place but she just walked into the back so she didn't have to deal with me again

>>25163165
I'm too tired
>>
>go into Subway with a friend
>stand a bit away from him in line so the lady working the counter knows I want to order something
>friend finishes ordering and stands off to the side
>I'm still standing there waiting
>Decide to wait and see how long it takes for her to notice I'm standing there
>Friends giggling like a kid
>Standing there for like 5 minutes
>Someone comes out from the back and sees me standing there
>"Ah, are you alright there sir?"
>"Been waiting about 10 minutes now for her to finally serve me"
>Guy rips into the girl a bit and then finally serves me
>Get free Subway
>>
>>25163099
Have you tried being yourself, manchild?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.