[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if a black guy gives you his mixtape on the street does that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: black guy.jpg (67 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
black guy.jpg
67 KB, 466x700
if a black guy gives you his mixtape on the street does that mean you look cool?
>>
It probably means you look like an autist who spends most of their free time on the internet and can possibly upload the mixtape and spread it faster with internet savvy
>>
https://soundcloud.com/lobo_da_g/get-paid-prod-by-mbeats

check my mixtape senpai
>>
>>25163106
don't be silly black guys who hand out their mixtapes don't think that far ahead
>>
>>25163106
so I look like a taste maker?
>>
It means he wants you to listen to his mixtape.
>>
It's a trap the disk has malware in it
>>
>>25163085
it means you look like a mark for a quick 5 bucks.
>>
>>25163106
Reddit is going to screencap this and think this reply is the shit.
>>
It means you look Jewish and possibly have a relative in the music industry.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.