[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw watching autistic sister try make pancakes >difficulty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mightykek.jpg (421 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
mightykek.jpg
421 KB, 2272x1704
>mfw watching autistic sister try make pancakes
>difficulty holding back laughter
>asks me to help
>remember I'm almost as autistic

My daily life is like some kind of god-awful comedy series.
>>
is it funny cause she is autist?
or cause she cant make pancakes?
>>
>>25163077
OP again.

>tried to open one of the two doors that lead to my room
>shoe gets stuck under door
>rip apart brand new $50 pair of shoes

God left me unfinished.
>>
>>25163144
Both.

original.message
>>
>>25163177
>>25163077
What about being autistic makes it hard to make pancakes? What step was she struggling on?
>>
>>25163193
She flipped the pancake as soon as she poured the batter in. Practically making minced pancake until I came and scooped it all back into one blob.
>>
>>25163527
Now I'm laughing too.

Thanks autist anon.

You should write a book if your daily life is like this. It doesn't even need to be good or have a coherent format, that'd be part of the charm.
>>
Thats not what autism is buddy
>>
>>25163583
>doesn't understand how large a category autism is
>she didn't understand the concept that the pancake needed to cook awhile before flipping it
>autism encompasses the difficulty of understanding abstract concepts

Nice.
>>
>>25163077
>>25163193
My sister isn't autistic but she is inept at basically everything she does. She is 18 years old and she cannot spread butter on toast. She holds the knife awkwardly and spills butter all over while faintly stabbing the bread. She has no dexterity whatsoever.
>>
>>25163633
Women are just incompetent, and if thats an abstract concept then im the tooth fairy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.