[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Improve yourself as a person. Make the world a better place.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: addy bois.jpg (8 KB, 294x196) Image search: [Google]
addy bois.jpg
8 KB, 294x196
Improve yourself as a person.
Make the world a better place.
Find a hobby.
Do anything that you love.

Bitches aren't worth your time in the long run.
>>
I'LL BE SHINING
TILL HE'S CRYING
>>
SHINE
>>
>>25163031
>that file name
>that post
can I be your friend faggot
>>
>>25163031
>Bitches aren't worth your time in the long run.
But I want a family eventually.
>>
what if i don't want to make the world a better place?
>>
>>25163101
HAHAHA no you don't anon trust me.
Marriage is a sham in the 21st century.

If you really want to mold a little shit to your ideals just adopt some ethnic child from overseas.
>>
>>25163115
then make the world a worse place.
villains are very important to the development of humanity and in the long run are very important, they offer a challenge for humanity, something to overcome that strengthens humanity as a whole.

=]
>>
>>25163115
Than watch it all burn anon.
>>
>>25163031
I agree anon, but here's the problem, no one here will listen to you
This is a place where the outcasts dwell in there self-pity
Instead of devoting the time they have to something useful or at least benefiting themselves, they rub the blame on other people.
By no means am I saying that the unwritten caste system in our society is not cruel and wrong, but at some point you have to look past that.
Why don't self proclaimed robots devote their time to developing something to make them tons of cash rather than doing nothing other than whining about attractive girls and then masturbating to the same girls they are complaining about.
I love your message anon, but here it will just be ignored.
I'll just be called normie, or not understand what it is like to be a robot.

Whatever the case, OP, you should leave this toxic place.
>>
>>25163138
>just adopt some ethnic child from overseas
that's some cuckshit right there mate
>>
>>25163138
sadly this anon is correct.

my faith is nil, but i'm sticking it out to see what happens. at the very least, i get to see what happens with the world and think about it. its interesting.
>>
>>25163031
i don't feel like i want to do anything at this point. Why do you try to bring encouragement to this board?
>>
File: 1450579568025.jpg (49 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1450579568025.jpg
49 KB, 640x960
>there are people in this thread right now who dont main a space animal

its like you WANT to lose.
>>
File: 21.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
>>25163031
There's nothing worth working for, much less saving. Everything is rotten. Living is suffering. The best I can do is keep myself drugged or drunk just enough to not care about anything and just vegetate in front of a computer screen waiting for death to come, because I'm too much of a loser to even take my own life.
>>
>>25163272

>Space Animal
>When Armada just got BTFO by fucking jigglypuff

Face it, spacies are FINISHED
>>
File: crying.jpg (3 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
3 KB, 96x96
>tfw when you can't double shine grab.
>>
>>25163211
I just don't want to believe the odds are nil that I can find a nice woman and start a family. The thought of going through life without a family of my own, even if I make myself and the world better, just makes me feel empty
>>
File: j4Koc8T.jpg (79 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
j4Koc8T.jpg
79 KB, 750x750
>>25163180
Good post mang.
>>
>>25163531
Who cares? The world population is at 7 billion people.

The last thing we need is people shitting out more kids.
>>
are u telling me to devote my life to melee
and become a god ?
>>
>>25163531
It's strange, because I can envision myself in a long term relationship at some point, and I can envision myself a father at some point, but never simultaneously. The idea of being married with children just sounds awful, to be quite honest.
Since there's no shot of me having a successful relationship with any woman I consider desirable, I'll settle for adopting, and hopefully raise him to be a worthwhile person.
>>
>tfw falcon main
>tfw the best low tier ever thats viability is debated often
>>
>>25163602
>playing a meme character
>>
>>25163578
I care, obviously.
>The last thing we need is people shitting out more kids.
That doesn't make a difference to me. The world wasn't better when there was less than a billion people.

>>25163599
That's interesting, man. I don't know that feel. I don't see fatherhood preventing a successful marriage. Ideally to me, having a child would be the culmination of a successful relationship and having a wife parent as well would only be better than single fatherhood.
>>
>>25163618
it's a fun meme character

spacies and sheik are for fags imo
>>
>>25163712
Yes.

But seriously fuck these bitches. The only way I'm gonna get a GF is too settle for some fat bitch and that's not happening.

Would rather die a virgin.

Just improve yourself as a person.
>>
>>25163712
I'm just butt blasted because I'm a Samus player
>>
>>25163031
oh shit westballs, he's shorter in person and really skinny.

faggot wouldn't moneymatch me in doubledash, fucking scrub
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.