[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 year old femanon >finally get a BF >his dick is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: annoyed-girl-6545637[1].jpg (156 KB, 1300x960) Image search: [Google]
annoyed-girl-6545637[1].jpg
156 KB, 1300x960
>20 year old femanon
>finally get a BF
>his dick is like barley even 5 inches
Should I just kill myself?
>>
what's up with these penis size shitpost threads lately? in the past 3 days there has always been at least 1, most of the time 2 or 3 threads like this, on the first page.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 380x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 380x252
>>25162872
Angry roasties retaliating to the anti-female threads passed 48 hours.

Pic related, ops mums busted up cunt.
>>
File: you-cant-handle-the-truth[1].jpg (83 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
you-cant-handle-the-truth[1].jpg
83 KB, 400x400
>>25162872
Sorry if reality ruins your safespace m8
>>
I-I thought 5 inches was ok :/
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 468x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 468x314
>>25162924
Shh shh go get a Pap smear
>>
>>25162836
this is obviously a troll but, for real

guys

this would be like getting a gf and she has a loose pussy. still nice but dont lie - youd imagine life fucking a tight pussy.
>>
>>25162982
No
The difference is the average woman can get any guy she wants
Imagine if you didn't like something about you GF you could just go out tomorrow and find a better girl within an hour or two of just standing around waiting for them to present themselves to you
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 626x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 626x431
>>25162982
So getting a roastie you mean?
>>
>>25163012
not really what happens though is it

you think girls are retards just willing to fuck some random cringey twat that says hi in the bar? protip you are completely wrong

yes women have the dating advantage but lol, they cant get any guy they want. they can get a fuck but they cant hold anyone down if theyre not worth it
>>
>>25163062
not really
Small dick is a curse your born with nothing can be done, roasties are a sign of lots of late night drunk sex with Tyrone
>>
>>25162836
I think you should you vapid whore
>>
>>25163095
doesn't matter
you can't compare the two because of woman's extreme dating advantage
>>
>>25162924

Y u gotta hate on a bro.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.