[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write the most edgiest sentence you can come up with. >While
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1450055360653s.jpg (6 KB, 250x168) Image search: [Google]
1450055360653s.jpg
6 KB, 250x168
Write the most edgiest sentence you can come up with.

>While I don't condone homicide or murder and don't want to hurt anybody, if I found out the entire human race--myself included--was to die, I think I'd die happy . I really wish none of this would have happened. Everyone--you and me--are fucked up. All we do hurt one another. Redemption seems far away. My ideals--silly as they may be--are broken. All I see is pain and suffering and I want something to come and kill it all way. There is no true love.

Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>25162754

>I don't sympathize with "abused" women at all. That was deliberately her sexual preference -- someone more prone to abuse her. She'll also lie about being abused so much you can't even believe her in the first place.

>Emotionally I feel like these cases shouldn't even have the cops call although, intellectually I think she has rights and the use of force violates her rights. When someone is deliberately choosing this path, do we as a society really need to protect that person?
>>
>>25162841
>tfw male
>tfw feel like I was abused before
>not sexually, just mentally and emotionally
>I know it's all my fault. I know I allowed it.
>That's the worst part of being abused.. knowing you just took it. It hurts.
>tfw avoid people now
>tfw it's all my fault
>>
>>25162964

Don't beat yourself up too much. It's harder to see emotional and mental abuse.
>>
>>25162754
I wish that the holocaust actually happened.
>>
Humans are worthless
I can't wait for the time of human extinction. I hate humans, and they hate me back.

But I watch anime, so some humans are A-ok
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.