[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some physical or personality traits which will automatically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
What are some physical or personality traits which will automatically disqualify someone from robot status for life?
>>
>being 6'1 and over
>>
>>25162738
natural leadership skills
>>
Having a dick bigger than 4 inches
>>
Ever having a gf/sex
6'+

There might be more but it all pales in comparison to the above
>>
>>25162738
Not having a mental illness.
>>
>>25163168
Why does my height determine If I'm a robot?
>>
>>25162839
im 6'4 and diagnosed autistic and bi polar
what now
>>
>>25162839
>6'2
>even robots reject me
>>
>>25162738
its all in your head

thats literally all that matters. NOTHING matters but what you tell yourself and what you believe.

nothing. you can be fat and gross, but if you believe youre a great guy whos funny and charming, youll make people laugh and charm women. they wont be 10s but theyll be decent. ive seen it. you probably have too.

you just have to delude yourself. you might as well delude yourself into thinking something good rather than something bad because objectively it's all just random particles arranged in a particular way.
>>
>>25163375
Don't tell me what to do
I'm going to think what I want about myself and waste my life hiding from it until on my death bed I realised the life I lived was the only one I got and I threw it away playing video games and being afraid of people.
>>
>>25162881

What constitutes leadership? I always consider myself a robot but whenever I'm in a group assignment somehow I always end up being the authority.

Like everyone contacts me to see when we're meeting, every time some one proposes an idea the group like silently looks towards me waiting for me to say yes or say why it might not work... I don't do a fucking thing and it creeps me the fuck out.
>>
>>25163375
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm asking about non-robot traits
>>
>>25162738
People say having friends or being tall or smart or handsome or being white or black or rich or having had a girlfriend in the past, not being a virgin, currently having a girlfriend makes you a normalfag. But if life was a lottery, and the robots on /r9k/ all got tickets and got 1 number right and the rest wrong, they would all say how lucky everyone is and how they got more but in reality you have to win the lottery to be a normalfag. If you have (had) a girlfriend or sex you need to get off my board fucking normie) then you are definitely not a robot. The rest however, unless you luck out on everything or are somehow successful then you might qualify for being a robot
>>
>>25164498
Also if you are a woman then you are a fucking normie roastie degenerate who needs to be sent to hell for having sex without being married and for the purpose of procreation, not recreation.
>>
>>25163121
False

If you're 4 inches or less you can't be a robot.

You can literally get any guy, sissy.
>>
being Filipino
>>
>>25165581
i fucking hate filipinos, why is that?
>>
>>25163203
Because some manlets think life would be perfect if they were a few inches taller. Actually it has more to do with not being scary or ugly looking and having a sociable personality.
>>
>>25165581
I disagree. I and many others have hit a lot of lows that even /r9k/ would be ashamed of.
>>
File: feels.png (227 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
227 KB, 600x397
I'm not a robot

I'm a failed normie
>>
>>25165680
I stand corrected. do you think there are any koreans on r9k?
>>
>>25162839
kek

more like 5'10 and over
>>
>>25165797
I've come across quite a few ugly and bitter koreans in my life, but they tend to gravitate towards reddit
>>
>>25162839
this bascially sums everything up
>>
Ok, everyone. All memes/jokes aside, no racebait, no any kind of bait, no bullshit

There's 2 central traits that disqualify you from being a robot

>Being of at least average height (5'10"+)
>Being of at least average facial attractiveness (5/10+)

If you're at least AVERAGE, you've got a decent shot at getting a girlfriend, and you're not going to be treated like a subhuman or a piece of trash by people right off the bat. They won't treat you like a chad, but at least you'll be a person in their eyes

Why those two physical traits? Simple: these two traits are the most immediately apparent ones at a glance; that is, together they serve as the most important facets of what's called the FIRST IMPRESSION

This is extremely important in determining what people think of you and how they treat you
>>
>>25167067

Forgot to link this, watch the entire video or skip to around the 3:00 minute mark
>>
>>25167111

Forgot to link it again, supreme kek

Drinks starting to get to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Li998pZxwU
>>
>>25163121
i guess you can call me chad, kiddo
>>
>>25165734
Dman...this is exactly how I would describe it
>>
>>25162738
don't say good looking

I've had like 5 girls interested in me before

still a virgin
>>
>>25163375
No, personality and looks are deeply connected and you will never be received as the funny guy if your face doesn't allow it.
>>
>>25165661
I'm 6', and even I know that being taller makes a huge difference on how people treat you.
>Under 5'10
People think less of you as a person
>Around 6'
People treat you normally
>6'2 and above
People treat you like you're superior.

And how do I know this?
>Girls shamelessly talk shit about short people all the time
>Being 6', I don't experience anything in particular
>Tried some lifts to boost me up to 6'2, and suddenly people started treating me way better
>>
>thinks being tall makes you not a robot
Showing a fundamental misunderstanding of what it means to be a robot
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.