[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a salary job >nothing too crazy, 38k a year (26-28
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1443283145199.jpg (44 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1443283145199.jpg
44 KB, 500x667
>get a salary job
>nothing too crazy, 38k a year (26-28 after taxes prob)
>3 months later
>come back to 3
>have 5k in the bank
>see people crying about the same garbage as a year ago
>all these posts about women and gfs
>probably gonna move out in march
>thinking about traveling out of the countyr

why don't you faggots just grow up and work. holy shit.

outside of lifting, being neet was garbage.
>>
>>25162637

They'll either learn or they won't m8. Have fun travelling but with only 5k you'll probs only get to go for a few days or just go to indonesia/thailand and have fun being a rich nigger.
>>
>>25162637

>why don't you faggots just grow up and work. holy shit.

>Can I have a job?

>NO!

>Can I have a job?

>NO!

>Can I have a job?

>NO!

Geez normie you sure fucking told me.
>>
>get a salary job
>paid 6 figures
>equally miserable as when I lived neet life

The ride never ends
>>
>>25162737
fuck you. i went to a 4 temp agencies, and one of them found me a full time job in 2 weeks.

stop being a bitch. Only left my house twice.

one for the interview with the temp agency, and one interview with the company i work for now.
>>
>>25162745
>have nice car
>get nice flat, living with two normies
>lots money for hobbies
>$4k computer

Still unhappy with no gf.
>>
>>25162745
sounds like a personal problem, you fucking low-test cuckold
>>
>>25162803
>low-test cuckold
What even the fuck
>>
File: 1447139467408.jpg (33 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
1447139467408.jpg
33 KB, 600x564
>>25162637
Stop being mean to us.
>>
>>25162800
Strange life we live

>>25162803
Of course its personal you fucking mong. I'm actually high test btw. Got tested when exploring why I was unhappy so often
>>
>>25162737
>can i have a job?
thats the wrong fucking question, dumbass

nobody wants to employ a mindless cunt who just 'wants a job'
>>
>>25162926
What do you suggest friendo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.