[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 22 >be 350lb >have $200K from inheritance >living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1450200568531.jpg (48 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1450200568531.jpg
48 KB, 766x960
>be 22
>be 350lb
>have $200K from inheritance
>living the NEET lifestyle
>enjoy eating

Should I lose weight to lose my virginity or just not give a fuck and continue eating and playing vidya all day?
>>
>>25162590
Well the smart thing to do would be to invest some of that money to make even more money, that'll increase your options. Then, it's a case of doing whatever the fuck you want. If you get loads emone you can do what you want and still get laid. Just watch out for the gold diggers.

You've been dealt a better hand financially than most here, so make the most of it.
>>
Dollars are collapseable so you aint even rational.
>>
Sounds like a plan.

Spend all your inheritance on getting fat, then when you run out of money you'll be too fat for the marketplace.

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>25162590
Do you wash yourself with a rag on a stick?
>>
>>25162590
Eat less and healthier. It'll save you some money, make you feel good, and help you lose weight so you don't repulse qts at every block.
>>25162669 has some sound advice, definitely invest it or consider training/education.
>>
You should just start wearing diapers and get fat as fuck pham.
>>
>>25162715

No. I'm 6'4" and don't look that large. I still sit on the floor Indian style
>>
>>25162987
6'4 350 is huge and fat as fuck
>>
>>25162669
This. In the grand scheme of things, 200k is at best a leg up only, but the race is still yet to be run.
>>
>>25162590
similar situation except not fat, what do?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.