[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT Truths you've accepted about yourself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: 1449474626893.png (1 MB, 1051x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449474626893.png
1 MB, 1051x1080
>ITT Truths you've accepted about yourself.
>>
I will probably never reciprocate love as well as any SO would want me to.
>>
The love of my life is no more
>>
>i'll never be truly happy
>>
An SO will probably never reciprocate love as well as I would want them to.
>>
i am worthless and unable to speak to others unless intoxicated
>>
I'm responsible for 90% of my problems and I don't blame anyone but myself
The reason I don't have a gf is because of my own issues and boring personality, not their fault I'm a bad catch
I'm destined for mediocrity and I'm okay with that, as for some reason I'm easily entertained and existing is enough for me
>>
>>25162345
I'm afraid of getting close to other people. I am also too comfortable with the way things are to try to change that yet I still dislike it.
>>
I like chemical-tasting lime flavoring
>>
I am neurotic and mentally unstable due to child abuse.
>>
I prefer being alone and I hate everyone.
>>
l'm gay.
>>
>no one will ever accept me for who I am thanks to my height
>I'm gonna die alone
>>
People only tolerate me because of our history together
>>
>>25162564
My condolences to you.
>>
my self-perception is distorted beyond repair
i will never be a non-wizard because of this
>>
>>25162540
Im the final form: im neurotic and mentally unstable, and its only my fault.
>>
>>25162345
I can never make her love me.
>>
i'm dumb, lazy, and not attractive

basically i'm never going to do anything with my life because i'll just fail at it
>>
>>25162639
took long enough
>>
>>25162621
iktf
>tfw you had everything, but you still broke
>>
>26kv

I have accepted that I'll never have a GF because I can't contemplate anyone being attracted to me because I will never be able to love myself.
>>
>>25162772
loving yourself is a meme, it's not really going to help you get a gf

you just need to be attractive for that
>>
File: 1447367343596.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447367343596.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>25162799
>love myself
>super confident
>my confidence makes me a funny man, especially around the ladies
>ladies (and guys) think i'm a cool guy
>they don't know i'm actually a homebody autist
Keep telling yourself that, it works for me.
>>
I'm a very bitter and lonely person.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 338x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 338x430
>>25162405

+1

> fbm
>>
>>25162857
grats, you're just lying to yourself and to others

(people will always be able to tell sooner or later)
>>
there's more to life than drugs, women and suicidal toughts
>>
>>25162940
Care to talk about it anon?

>moved to California and was shot in Compton
>no clue why she was in Compton
>unless nigger cock
>>
>>25162991
See, this is the kind of attitude that prevents people from inviting you to parties.
Lighten up senpai.
>>
I have a crippling fear of vulnerability that I believe will always prevent me from having a truly deep relationship with anyone, whether they be a friend, family member, or significant other.
>>
File: aa.jpg (107 KB, 625x838) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
107 KB, 625x838
I will never find a girl who will meet the autistic standards I have set, and any girl who does will either take no interest in me or will find me an unsatisfying lover because I'm cold.

I am a fucking sucker who will "fall in love" with any girl who shows me the least bit of attention, then after a couple of months of beta orbiting I'll realize she's not satisfying and I'll ghost her.

I'm extremely bitter at everyone and just want to be left alone.
I'll always be extremely lonely, but it will be preferable to being with people.

I will want to kill myself every night, then wake up with new found optimism, only to end the day a pathetic little shit.
>>
The girl I love doesn't care about me at all.
>>
>>25162799
Loving myself may be a meme, but it's nevertheless the truth. Between the non existent self-esteem and wealth loathing, if a girl says she's interested, she's either lying, trying to use me, or can't makes terrible life choices, which means she can't be trusted.
>>
I really like Toe socks. They're fucking amazing.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2013-02-03-04h09m11s194.png (491 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2013-02-03-04h09m11s194.png
491 KB, 720x540
>>25162345
I may die with a needle in my arm.
>>
Nobody will ever notice me, remember my name, or talk to me.
I have literally no redeeming traits.
I am objectively harmful to humanity as a whole.
I will kill myself sometime in my 40s.
I will forever regret all of the thing I've ever said.
Hope is my enemy.
>>
File: 1446710539946.jpg (517 KB, 1065x990) Image search: [Google]
1446710539946.jpg
517 KB, 1065x990
>>25162345
I'll never be good at drawing
>>
>>25162499
holy shit. r u me?
>>
>>25162345
That I'm never going to be able to get over everything thats happened to me.
Its gonna make me kill myself one day.
>>
I'm a pedo, but will never do anything about it
Except loli
I actually forced myself to like little girls when I was like 11 or 12 because I was so perverted and wanted to like everything. Now I'm stuck with it. Tried to like animals too but never had any at that age. Id probably be into that if I did have a pet at the time.
>>
>>25162345
I'll never be the person i wanted to be. Even if i could find a decent woman, i'd be a burden and just drag her down with me. Same with any kids i'd produce, they'd be destined for failure with me as a father.
>>
>>25162564

This
truely the worst feel
>>
>>25163376
this. also neurotic and feel beyond repair. I'm 29.
>>
>>25162393
>>25162413
>>25162499
>>25162501
>>25162540
>>25162561
>>25162907
these and I've given up on reproducing, as well as university since minimum wage will suffice for my needs
>>
Everyone that left me left because I subconsciously drove them away. I break contact on purpose. I always end up friendless and really like it that way.
>>
I have tremendous potential to be a complete monster, and if I hadn't suffered trauma and abuse for 17 years, I would have turned out to be one.

I can only live compassionately and with some semblance of stability if I'm not in a relationship, and conversely, I can't have a relationship without being a toxic person.

I can never be happy. I can live a life that is meaningful, noble, and overall good for others, but I can never be happy. My test in life is to take all the pain and toxicity the universe throws at me and convert it into something halfway decent for other people.

Moreover, I genuinely don't deserve to be happy.

I'm not "gifted" or "special;" I'm a fucking autist and people have made a lot of exceptions for me my whole life.

I was wrong about a lot of the things that I adamantly fought for and hurt people over.

I'm ugly, and I look and sound stupid. The person that other people see is not the image I have of myself in my head, and the voice people hear is not like the one in my head.

A radiant and noble creature died to bring me into this world, and I haven't lived up to her sacrifice. People have worked hard to get me to where I am, and I haven't earned it.

I haven't earned a single thing that I possess.

I'm the problem, and nobody else, and feeling even the slightest bit of pity for myself is wrong. I need to shut the fuck up, bite the bullet, and do as much as I can to make my existence worthwhile to somebody.
>>
>>25162345
I'm an underdeveloped skellington that will always be unattractive to women, and it can't be fixed.
>>
>>25162345
I cannot experience love for anyone or anything. The closest I can get is mutual affection.
>>
File: 1449882591800.png (20 KB, 305x275) Image search: [Google]
1449882591800.png
20 KB, 305x275
>>25163055

This, to be quite sincere about my true emotions.
>>
>>25162534
My man, you tried the lime Coke at the freestyle machines?
>>
>>25162345
I'll never have kids
I'll be single forever
I'll most likely be blue collar desert trash forever
>>
File: 65643523.jpg (161 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
65643523.jpg
161 KB, 800x600
>Not getting any taller than 5'8

>Won't be growing aesthetic facial hair

>Voice will not get any deeper/sexier

>Being a manlet will always look silly when standing next to a tall slim person

>5/10 facial aesthetics won't change the more I cut

>Mexican heritage with both parents

>Look like a fucking tool in clothes other than t shirt, jeans, and old skool vans.

>Even if I get a flawless body, big bank account, sense in style, and an even more charismatic voice I will never have it in me to be Chad.

>Will live in isolation from family and friends in my late 30's - early 40's
>>
>>25163911
When i worked at Five Guys they had one of those freestyle machines and thats normally what i had.
Not the guy you responded to,btw
>>
File: 1422050856844s.jpg (10 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
1422050856844s.jpg
10 KB, 215x250
>>25163056
Too real senpai
>>
File: 1445999939412.jpg (400 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
1445999939412.jpg
400 KB, 1920x1040
I got played like a fiddle.
>>
People often don't like me because I act distant and avoid them. I might also seem angry. So they are just mirroring what I do to them. Its really hard to change. And fuck I'm old now anyway.
>>
I have a brutally long way to go to feel free.
>>
>if i would have followed the simple guidelines society gives us i would have had a happy care free life
but i dont regret my decisions in life because in the end its gonna make for one hell of a story, every great story has unbearable sadness in it at some point

i just wish it didnt have to hurt so fucking bad anons
>>
I wont ever let myself be happy.
>>
I'm horribly flawed--like any other human being--but that's okay because I can use introspection to analyze my flaws and work towards improving myself as a person.
>>
>>25162499
Aye that's me
>>
>>25163742
Reading that makes me feel like I have nothing to be sad about. I think you deserve to be happy.
>>
File: 1450760911190.jpg (73 KB, 480x460) Image search: [Google]
1450760911190.jpg
73 KB, 480x460
That nothing stays "positive" with me.

>I get my life together; I'm somehow alone.

>Fix up my apartment to where it's finally looking nice; it got flooded and still having to rebuy everything.

>Start to get serious with the type of girl I would daydream about for years; Goes to complete shit without an explanation
>>
>>25163056
aye there's the rub
>>
File: trees2.png (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
trees2.png
56 KB, 500x500
im one of them "incredibly smart and talented but cripplingly lazy" types

ive gone from actively hating myself from passively losing myself to computer addiction and a fucked sleep schedule. it's better but worse at the same time.
>>
File: problems.gif (2 MB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
problems.gif
2 MB, 250x237
I will always see the world in a fundamentally different way than most people. Not because of any perceived superiority, but because my brain doesn't work right. I'm just broken.
>>
>>25164808
sure your incredibly smart and talented. stop lying to yourself
>>
File: tumblr_nn2yxzFHkQ1uqb95ao1_400.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn2yxzFHkQ1uqb95ao1_400.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>25164808
>im one of them "incredibly smart and talented but cripplingly lazy" types
>>
>>25164840
>>25164852
laugh all you want, but you don't know me

maybe some day though
>>
I will do literally anything to avoid work. Even if that means being alone, living in a hole, mooching off the government or my parents, if I don't work then I win. I know this makes me literal scum. I'm a bad person.
>>
>>25164872
no im not actually laughing. this is like the 10th post ive seen today talking about either being incredibly good looking or very smart or a combination but say they are emo because they are lazy or depressed
>>
File: 1450753033064.png (128 KB, 270x397) Image search: [Google]
1450753033064.png
128 KB, 270x397
I'm not as smart as I think I am, just like everybody else.
>>
File: Chocolate Pudding.gif (200 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate Pudding.gif
200 KB, 500x380
>>25162345
I used to be fairly talented at competitive games like football and when I stopped playing that I was pretty great at Halo games, DotA, etc.

I feel that now that I am a twenty-something I have lost any ability to compete. I crave competition but I feel as though I have lost any talent I once had in the competitve setting.

I have lost so much zeal for my hobbies. I used to be a very talented guitarist, but my years in uni have been jam-packed and neglect has stripped me of much of my talent in this regard.

I feel as though I will never be smart enough to complete my masters degree. I feel that almost everyone else in my department is much more intelligent than I am.

In the same vein, I feel that I am more attractive than the girl I am currently with even though she has various orbiters in her classes. I often think of leaving her and have thoughts of dating someone less negative.

I am terrified of not being able to come home ever again. I was recently hired in a new state and will be 18 hours by car from home. I feel as though I am losing a piece of myself.

None of my old friends are the same since our classmate died in car crash. Everyone is bitter and nobody likes each other as much as they used to. It's all about girls, or videogames, or grades. We no longer are brothers. We no longer spend real time together.

Finally, my mother is obese now. Morbidly obese. I think of her everyday struggling to go to work and trying to lose wait via every possible fad diet. I wish to God I could motivate her, but in a way I truly believe she is trying to kill herself like her parents did. I don't know what to do or say to her to make it all stop, but she just keeps eating and just keeps gaining.

I wrote a small novel and I'm sorry Anons/Kazuhira.
>>
>>25164902
i've been "depressed" since I was in kindergarten. I got kicked out because i'd beat the other kids. shit stayed the same all through grade school and reached an apex in 7th grade where I freaked out and started cutting myself at school and got hauled off by cops.
despite all that, i was always told I was smart. and I am. im just fucking lazy, incredibly lazy. in high school I got all As but slowly I just said "fuck it" and stopped going daily and before I knew it I had a truancy charge. im just fucking lazy.

good looks? ive been told that before but idk. im pretty bad looking in my opinion, but some girls have hit on me before. its whatever. this girl wanted to bang but I was too lazy and self-loathing to even go through with it. not every smart in retrospect, oh well.
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (181 KB, 1200x1138) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
181 KB, 1200x1138
>>25164910
I wish I were smart
>>
>>25164749
It's pointless to have pissing contests over who has a right to be sad. Sadness is a normal and healthy emotion to feel, and somebody having it worse than you doesn't invalidate your problems.

In any case, it's weird. I don't believe in destiny or any higher power or anything like that, but I honestly feel somehow like my whole job in life is to experience suffering and venom and turn it into something good for others. Like a waste-processing facility or something. I don't know if it's my own headcanon or if there's something to it, but it makes sense to me.

>>25164821
Doesn't make you broken.

>>25164465
Story?

>>25164625
>every great story has unbearable sadness in it at some point
This. I don't like how everything has to be what people call "edgy" now, but every good story is profoundly sad in some way.
>>
>>25165012
No, you're just fucking delusional because people reinforced the idea that you're smart, even though you probably aren't. This happens to a lot of people. You're going to have to get the idea that you're already smart out of your head. Because chances are, it's a fucking lie and is only holding you back.
>>
>>25162345
I"m still very bad at social situations, drinking just makes me not care at all so I don't talk unless the people/woman is interesting or an actual friend.
>>
>>25165063
im too smart to let you convince that im not smart. how's that logic for you?

like im really going to listen to another loser on this shit hole website. i know what I know, that's called confidence. i often forget that most retards on here lack any shred of that.
>>
>>25164808
Ive got all this going on too.
>>
"No, Sonia, that's not it," he began again suddenly, raising his head, as though a new and sudden train of thought had struck and as it were roused him-"that's not it! Better ...imagine-yes, it's certainly better-imagine that I am vain, envious, malicious, base, vindictive and ...well, perhaps with a tendency to insanity. (Let's have it all out at once! They've talked of madness already, I noticed.) I told you just now I could not keep myself at the university. But do you know that perhaps I might have done? My mother would have sent me what I needed for the fees and I could have earned enough for clothes, boots and food, no doubt. Lessons had turned up at half a rouble. Razumihin works! But I turned sulky and wouldn't. (Yes, sulkiness, that's the right word for it!) I sat in my room like a spider. You've been in my den, you've seen it.... And do you know, Sonia, that low ceilings and tiny rooms cramp the soul and the mind? Ah, how I hated that garret! And yet I wouldn't go out of it! I wouldn't on purpose! I didn't go out for days together, and I wouldn't work, I wouldn't even eat, I just lay there doing nothing. If Nastasya brought me anything, I ate it, if she didn't, I went all day without; I wouldn't ask, on purpose, from sulkiness! At night I had no light, I lay in the dark and I wouldn't earn money for candles. I ought to have studied, but I sold my books; and the dust lies an inch thick on the notebooks on my table. I preferred lying still and thinking.
>>
File: more lains.jpg (124 KB, 790x1200) Image search: [Google]
more lains.jpg
124 KB, 790x1200
>>25165044
>Doesn't make you broken.
Wish that was the case. Diagnosed with a handful of mental illnesses and nothing makes them go away. Nothing makes me feel like people are supposed to feel.

>inb4 the anti-psychiatry crowd
>>
>>25165115
*tips fedora*

Keep dreaming, you delusional sperg.
>>
>>25165158

And I kept thinking ... And I had dreams all the time, strange dreams of all sorts, no need to describe! Only then I began to fancy that...No, that's not it! Again I am telling you wrong! You see I kept asking myself then: why am I so stupid, that if others are stupid-and I know they are-yet I won't be wiser? Then I saw, Sonia, that if one waits for every one to get wiser it will take too long... Afterwards I understood that that would never come to pass, that men won't change and that nobody can alter it and that it's not worth wasting effort over it. Yes, that's so. That's the law of their nature, Sonia, ... that's so!... And I know now, Sonia, that whoever is strong in mind and spirit will have power over them. Anyone who is greatly daring is right in their eyes. He who despises most things will be a law-giver among them and he who dares most of all will be most in the right! So it has been till now and so it will always be. A man must be blind not to see it!"

"I divined then, Sonia," he went on eagerly, "that power is only vouchsafed to the man who dares to stoop and pick it up. There is only one thing, one thing needful: one has only to dare! Then for the first time in my life an idea took shape in my mind which no one had ever thought of before me, no one! I saw clear as daylight how strange it is that not a single person living in this mad world has had the daring to go straight for it all and send it flying to the devil! I ... I wanted to have the daring ... and I killed her. I only wanted to have the daring, Sonia! That was the whole cause of it!"
>>
>>25164902
Can't vouch for good looking, but I know several Smart-But-Lazy types. My high school class had several and everyone knew it.
>>
>>25165115
Not the guy you're talking to. Just weighing in.

On the one hand, it does frustrate me that people on 4chan assume that nobody is talented or intelligent because a lot of people claim to be.

On the other hand, it's entirely possible to have confidence in something false.

You don't actually know the limits of something until you push it to its breaking point, and we "smart-but-lazy" types have the tendency not to push ourselves.
>>
>>25165181

"....I've argued it all over with myself, every point of it, and I know it all, all! And how sick, how sick I was then of going over it all! I kept wanting to forget it and make a new beginning, Sonia, and leave off thinking. And you don't suppose that I went into it headlong like a fool? I went into it like a wise man, and that was just my destruction. And you mustn't suppose that I didn't know, for instance, that if I began to question myself whether I had the right to gain power-I certainly hadn't the right-or that if I asked myself whether a human being is a louse it proved that it wasn't so for me, though it might be for a man who would go straight to his goal without asking questions.... If I worried myself all those days, wondering whether Napoleon would have done it or not, I felt clearly of course that I wasn't Napoleon. I had to endure all the agony of that battle of ideas, Sonia, and I longed to throw it off: I wanted to murder without casuistry, to murder for my own sake, for myself alone! I didn't want to lie about it even to myself. It wasn't to help my mother I did the murder-that's nonsense-I didn't do the murder to gain wealth and power and to become a benefactor of mankind. Nonsense! I simply did it; I did the murder for myself, for myself alone, and whether I became a benefactor to others, or spent my life like a spider, catching men in my web and sucking the life out of men, I couldn't have cared at that moment.... And it was not the money I wanted, Sonia, when I did it. It was not so much the money I wanted, but something else.... I know it all now.... Understand me! Perhaps I should never have committed a murder again. I wanted to find out something else; it was something else led me on. I wanted to find out then and quickly whether I was a louse like everybody else or a man. Whether I can step over barriers or not, whether I dare stoop to pick up or not, whether I am a trembling creature or whether I have the right..."
>>
File: imsorry.png (708 KB, 1236x674) Image search: [Google]
imsorry.png
708 KB, 1236x674
I'm not smart, funny, handsome
I have no real talents
I really am just here to fill space aren't I
>>
I'm a horrid whiney asshole contrarian. I have one friend and i have no idea how he puts up with me
>>
I thought I had a lot of friends, but I'm finally getting that I was always someone to laugh at rather than laugh with. I was the punchline. I was stupid enough to think that they would ever accept me.
>>
>>25165044
You're right about that sadness bit. It still puts everything into perspective seeing others go through more than yourself though.

I feel so strange having gone through no real trauma in my life and yet being so disconnected from most people.
>>
I'll never truly experience love with somebody else.
I'm a useless sack of shit who will live the rest of his life working meaningless jobs and doing meaningless things.
I will never be able to drop my wall to let people in and get to know them on a personal level because I'm scared that I have nothing to provide.
>>
>>25165063
This makes no sense. People know when they are smarter than most of the people around them. So do those people. And I think many of us admit to a deep laziness. Or we just see the shallowness of the rat race and that there are other ways. In my case that took a real long time to happen.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1i758ZoHU7y
>>
>>25165180
google "good comebacks" and maybe you'll get farther, that was a pretty weak attempt tbqh

>>25165195
that is true, but im confident. i used to doubt myself in every single way, i used to think I was the dumbest, ugliest, weirdest piece of shit to be on this planet, but ive grown and realized "hey, im not any of those things. theres things I should improve, but im not that bad off."

like you said, the notion that people on 4chan dont believe that people can be smart or talented is retarded. if anything people that go on 4chan are just as fucking stupid as any other website goer, like reddit or tumblr, myself included in that regard. but im at least self-aware enough to see this.
>>
>>25165319
>People know when they are smarter than most of the people around them.
People overestimate their intelligence.
>>
File: 1448434794341.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1448434794341.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
I've accepted that women are all whores and as a result I cannot love or even try and have throwaway relationships with whores.

Even when women show actual interest I find it disgusting, just the thought of ever kissing one disgusts me because I know she has sucked someone's dick, or ever having children with a girl that has probably been gang banged at a party. I'm bitter and there is no way to fix this. People keep telling me "Oh, you'll fall for some girl", but I won't. I am beyond repair here, I will never find love because I don't think women are capable of it.
>>
I'll never have shame or remorse.
>>
>>25165406
good

fuck feeling sorry for yourself
>>
>>25165406
Autism or psychopathy? This is /r9k/ so it's hard to tell.
>>
>nothing makes me feel alive
>will never have the love of my life
>by the time I could end my university career, I would not know why I started it in the first place
>I would never buy a motorcycle and cruise through my country without caring where to stop.
>>
>>25165437
As a literal autist, I can assure you that we're capable of feeling those things.
>>
>>25165461
Oh, I am also a literal autist. I was just being an ass.

I guess I didn't do a good job of that.
>>
Most people I know fall in love too quickly, but I'm the exact opposite of that and I not only hate the thought of commitment, but feelings I have for others always seem superficial, even if I can tell that the feelings they have for me are genuine.

I'm not built for love, and have more or less accepted the possibility of becoming a hermit.

I suppose I'm luckier than other anons that are crushed for love but can't get it. I just feel too apathetic about it.
>>
>>25165374
I think people know what they're "really good at" and what they couldn't learn if they pounded it into their head with a rock. Friends, co workers and professors recognized my abilitiy. So did a couple relatively accomplished and famous people. But hard work trumps talent every time. My raw intelligence wasn't Ivy League level, but if I had taken my creativity and actually worked and sweated, who knows but I could have ended up teaching in one of those schools. Instead I took a mundane job to pay the bills (most of the time). My ego may be speaking here, but I didn't overestimate my intelligence. I made some other mistakes.
>>
>>25162345
I'm a lazy hedonist who will hate any job he ends up working.

I honestly would have no problem with autism bux if I could get them.
>>
>>25165524
>I think people know what they're "really good at" and what they couldn't learn if they pounded it into their head with a rock

That sums it up well.

I'm really good at history and language but shit-tier at math.At least higher than algebraic math.
>>
>>25165044
>guy with disfigured face puts bombs inside girl
>girl gets on my helicopter
>we manage to remove the bomb in her gut
>turns out there's another bomb in her vagoo
>she jumps out but the bomb explodes anyway before she can get far enough
>chopper crashes into the sea with me in it
>wake up 9 years later
>no arm, no leg
>>
>>25162345
There is no growing old
There is no retiring
There is no family of my own

I would be lucky to see 60. Probably going to die late 40's early 50's doing what I do best.

And I wouldn't want it any other way...
>>
1. I wasn't raised by my parents, I was raised by the consume of dull media (especially videogames) and fast food.

2. There are people in this world that don't have any talent or charisma and I'm one of them.

3. The white Male NEET shut in type ist the most undesired kind of person there is, and I'm one of them.

4. I'm not entitled to love. I'm not entitled to sanity.

5. I'm not as intelligent as the average person.

6. I will die before I will be 40 years old due to my bad health. I will live through much pain in the last years of my life if I don't kill myself before that.

7. I destoryed the life of my father by being the biggest dissapointment of a child you could possibly imagine.

8. My biggest dream will never come true

9. This post is completely worthless and no one gives a fuck about me.

And most and foremost

10. All this insight is completely worthless. All the time I used to reflect on myself was wasted. It doesen't really matter if you know why you're miserable if you're not willing to change that.
>>
That no matter what you do, it will never be enough for the people around you.

They expect so much of you, but trust me don't expect shit from nobody.

Be an army of one.

You are alone in the world and people will only attach to you for benefits, dont attach to them.

Its a venomous symbiosis.
>>
>>25165723
>I'm not entitled to sanity.

>This post is completely worthless
Not this time it isn't. Not to me.
>>
I'm not that smart, at best I'm a little above average.
At worst I'm average
>>
I'm not funny. I'm not interesting. I think I am but nobody laughs at my jokes or wants to hang out with me. I'm literally a 5'8" manlet at 49 who has never been on a date, held hands, kissed, had sex, or had friends. I have no plans or desire to change my life because I'm so used to it.
>>
>>25165897
>49

holy shit a necromancer
>>
you cannot fill an internal void with something external
>>
>>25165897
You're old enough to be my dad. Got any advice for youngbots?
>>
>>25163056

hope is your enemy. never hope!
>>
I loved a woman more than I ever loved myself, I was young, I didn't know how to be a good man to her. Her mother died, and so did our relationship. Over the course of 4 years of joy and heartache, I slowly watched the love of my life slipping away, while I desperately clung to her unwilling to let go. She's gone now and with someone else, soon to move in together, talking about marriage; everyday for the past year I have woken up knowing that I could never hate her. The only person that I hate is myself, and for it weren't for my family I would just get it all over with
>>
I am a pedophile, I enjoy 3D cheese pizza and there is a very likely chance this will never change. I dont like it but that's what it is.

>>25162540

BAWWWW SOMEONE SUCKED MY DICK/LICKED MY PUSSY, I AM SO FUCKED UP NOW.

Get over it.
>>
>>25162998
is there?
>>
Not really that attractive, but enough to get laid occasionally with ok girls.
I will never find a girl who is beautiful and intelligent enough for me to be truely in Love because I'm way under their league.
I am happy with my life and successful, have a good group of very successful friends too, but lack a someone to get personal and talk to with.
My sexual libido has declined a lot recently and I don't look for sex, but I can't find a girl worth spending my life with.
I am happy that I can get laid and buy what I want, but I really feel that I won't meet someone who is dating material and feels the same way about me.
>normie reee etc.
>>
>>25163742
Holy fuck this is way too real for me
>>
>>25166110
Not all child abuse is sexual. Physical and psychological abuse also exist, and it all ends up fucking you up unless you're lucky.
>>
>I will never fit in, even around people that are not "normies"
>I will die alone
>no one will ever love me
>I have a small undesirable dick
>I make people laugh occasionally but I am typically not funny so I should shit up
>every conversation I have will be ridden with studying, grasping for words, and not having enough time to think of a response
>I'm an idiot and barely capable of a minimum wage job; forget Uni
>I will be "that uncle" in my family
>I am an ugly shitskin and shouldn't even bother trying to impress women
>>
I fell into the void at 15 and nine years later i never managed to crawl out. Im working on it again and ive made a ton of progress in the last couple of months, but i still feel like im in that hole and i can barely see the light. Im still going to keep fighting though.
>>
boring personality
>>
>>25163729
This is me. The only person that approached me has given up on me even when I tried to be their friend.
>>
>>25165305
Try it the other way where you've been through so much shit that you can't really relate to people since they're constantly bitching about this mundane shite like it even matters.
>>
File: 1385589393478.jpg (19 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
1385589393478.jpg
19 KB, 259x259
Here's an actual robot response in a thread full of normies.

I will never love myself, and therefore can never love another being. I don't love anybody in my family except for my dad, because he has tried to do a lot for me but I am a lost cause. I appreciate the effort, however.
>>
>>25166567
What was the progress you made? What progress do you need to make?
>>
>>25165723
It was a good post. Worth the time.
>>
I will never not believe everyone will end up hurting me in some way while they think they are trying to help me. Thus I will be alone forever, and will prefer it despite being lonely.
>>
File: smugsuka.jpg (474 KB, 1619x1725) Image search: [Google]
smugsuka.jpg
474 KB, 1619x1725
MY OPINIONS WILL NEVER MATTER
>>
>>25162345
My family history and environment pretty much guarantees I'll be mentally ill my entire life.
>>
Kazuhiro "See a nigger, pull the trigger" Miller
>>
>>25162345

I'm already a demon
>>
File: 1443744629348.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1443744629348.png
94 KB, 396x385
I'm just one traumatic life event away from going full uprising.
>>
I'm slowly becoming a necessary evil

Inb4

>ohWA-AH-AH-AH

My friends, my partner, collapsing family values.. It's getting to me and chaining me into someone more cynical and harder, but I keep,it a secret as best as I can and retain my demeanour to those who see me in day to day life, I need to do my role in saving my society and people
>>
I get into these shitty cycles where I'm single and just want to be in a committed relationship and then once I get too comfortable I get horny as hell and just watch porn and want to bone every girl I see. But at that state I've been with the girl for too long and are too much of a pussy to end it with her so I stay with her until I know I need to break up with her or she breaks up with me. Then when I'm single I lose all the confidence she gave me and I'm too depressed to go out and try to fuck
>>
>>25162345
That moment you realize that this whole board is like group therapy.

Admitting is the first step toward rehabilitation.

>I hate my life.
>I am boring
>My life is boring because I think I am worthless.
>I truly believe I have no prospects for good jobs despite the fact that I am 21 and on track to graduate from university in June.
>Really want a job that pays well
>REALLY want a gf
>Really don't want to move back in with parents.
>Am too desperate I know.
>>
>>25162345
That moment you realize this whole board is a group therapy session.

>Really want a good job
>Really want a gf
>Don't want to move back in with parents.
>Will have degree in finance in June
>Too desperate I know
>>
I'll never be happy
I'm attractive, we could even say beautiful. But my mind is totally repulsive. I'm not even a pokemon-playing anime-and-degenerate-porn-lover, I'm just fucking creepy
>>
I never realize my opportunities until they are gone
>>
I'm good looking and make great money, I'm just too fat and depressed to ever get a gf. I can't stop eating because every day is an existential hell and nice food is one of the few pleasures preventing me from killing myself.
>>
I will never find my other half, and when I find a potential Chad always gets in my way
>>
>>25165316
Woah, this is me
>>
File: 1431101068894.jpg (85 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1431101068894.jpg
85 KB, 800x680
I'll die alone and unhappy, exactly how I lived.
I'm too much of a coward to kill myself.
I'll never be successful at anything.
My father was probably right when he said I would have been better of not being born.
>>
I turned gay as a kid and i think my cousin molested me

Hard truth
>>
I'll never be able to approach women like other guys do and it's because I'm simply not physically attractive.
>>
>>25162345
>be me
>be at HS
>realize i'm not as good looking as i thought i was
>realize i'm actually kinda ugly
>realize so many stuff i was delusional about
>fuckmyshitupfamily.jpg
>still depressed till now
>tfw no gf
>>
>>25162345
I will never be as good looking or as socially accepted as my friends. I literally exist in their shadow and can't beat them at anything, and not for lack of trying.
>>
File: 1408766032104.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1408766032104.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>25164148
Oh quit it you cuck,5'8 is not that bad. I'd be more concerned about the Mexican part.
>>
She's not real.
My life is a pointless race with no real finish line.
I don't know why I keep going but I do, I tell myself it's for her.
But it isn't, at best it's for someone like her and that wouldn't make me happy because I hate putting up with people and couldn't change for anyone but her.
I'm also incapable of fully putting trust into anyone, maybe it would be different with her, But she's not real.

And knowing all this only makes me realize how sad and pathetic I am, and yet I can't even find a good reason to kill myself. I wonder what it's like to fly...
>>
>>25162393
>>25162413
>>25162416
>>25162616
>>25162639
>>25162671
>>25162907
All of these.

I'm completely worthless and the thought of other people acknowledging this fact terrifies me. On the other hand, I'll never believe anyone that says something positive about me.
>>
>>25162540
Then stop abusing children
>>
I like to immerse myself in all kinds of media to escape from myself because I'm a lazy piece of garbage that peaked mentally at the start of High School

I'll die alone and bitter because that's how I lived.

Whenever I see people being happy it hurts me, because it reminds me that I'll never be as happy as they are.
>>
>>25165240
Hmm. Same here. Being a sarcastic contrarian isn't as cool as I thought it was.
>>
I've had had pretty much every advantage, loving parents, minimal home problems, middle class, and can pass for non autistic in most social situations.

I'm the only one responsible for my shortcomings. I'm lazy, I dropped out of school, and have stagnated for years, and my family still have faith in me, despite there being no reason to. I'll probably never achieve anything and keep being a leech for as long as I can. I don't even feel bad about it though.
>>
File: law.png (119 KB, 217x242) Image search: [Google]
law.png
119 KB, 217x242
>>25162345
I can be very clingy. Which is a big turn off believe it or not
>>
>>25168162
>Whenever I see people being happy it hurts me, because it reminds me that I'll never be as happy as they are.
Same senpai. Then I hate myself more for being envious and bitter.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 400x400
I am the fault of all my problems but have zero drive to do anything even tho I am at the reigns of life. I'm only socially retarded because I choose to be antisocial and hate trying to talk to people. This stems from my laziness, however at the same time I have one true friend but many acquaintances. I was autistic with girls but I'm working on getting better. God bless the USA
>>
>>25162534
Shit, me too famalamadingdong
>>
I don't deserve to be alive.
>>
File: lack of talent.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
lack of talent.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
>too normal for the normalfags, too autistic for the autists
>small dick
>lazy
>will probably never have a gf or get laid
>pic related
>>
You fell so hard, and got so depressed for years after the accident.
You have an absolutely absurb amount of patience, stubborn pride, and drive.
You're noticing the effects of your unrelenting efforts, the pieces are finally falling into place.
You'll never quit ever, seriously.
>>
>I will never ever have a gf
>I will die a virgin
>I will die of suicide
>>
>>25168417
Don't kill yourself anon. Atleast die in combat or while doing some crazy stunt or something.
>>
Ill never have anything I want and my life is and will be irrelevant.
>>
Would you like a first class ticket to killyourselfville?
>>
>>25168417
>I will die of suicide

I feel ya.

It's not even a depression thing, and I don't want to end it now. When the time comes, though, I'd like to meet death on my own terms.
>>
I gotta big dick
>>
File: there_must_be_more_to_life.png (731 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
there_must_be_more_to_life.png
731 KB, 746x718
It doesn't seem likely that I'll know the truth.

Not even that makes sense but it's close enough for comfort.
>>
>>25162345
I am fairly good looking, but since I am stupidly introverted and intense as hell I will never attract a woman. Even if a woman likes me on the surface, as soon as she realises the depths to which I hold convictions and interests she would drop me
>>
I'm a lazy piece of shit. I always put school work off until the last minute, and I take night classes so I can stay up late and sleep in.
I don't know how the fuck I can hold a job after college.
At least I have 2 years to keep ignoring my problems.
>>
Im almost 25, ive never held a job, i have no clue what i want to do with my life and no confidence whatsoever and no way of explaining my shameful work-virgin self to sny potential employers.
At this stage it scares me, i just want to stay at home and be comfy. My parents pay for all of my shit, my rent, living expenses, i haveny lived at home since i was 18. Just had attempts at education and falling into mental illness again and again JUST
>>
File: 1442252425150.jpg (56 KB, 320x422) Image search: [Google]
1442252425150.jpg
56 KB, 320x422
>>25162345
I accepted that i am balding at 19. I just shaved my head so i don't look like a beta provider.

>mfw my normie friends don't relalize that hair is one of the biggest factors of being accepted as a normie.

Being bald sucks but it's better than looking like a beta provider.
>>
>I will never be more talk active like they want me to be
>I dont give a shit about my body at all, well im nearly ripped and in good form now (except my liver and my lungs i guess, since im a smoker and weekend alcoholic), not that this matters at all since im a manlet 5.7
>I will never have her
>i will never have kids
>i will die before i turn 40yo
>>
File: 1450692268727.png (32 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1450692268727.png
32 KB, 400x250
I'm a dumb, pathetic creep who'll never be a girl with caring friends and a loving bf.
>>
File: 1403991914313.jpg (19 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1403991914313.jpg
19 KB, 210x230
i have paranoia

i am not just a little anxious, my brain actually churns out deluded, frightening ideas regularly to knock me off balance

only with extreme discipline am i beginning to see how one paranoid idea is contradicted by another

it may even be the early stages of paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>i'll never will change myself
honestly i stop caring
>>
>>25162345
I will always be unable to connect to another person on an emotional level
>>
>>25162345
I'm 25, never had sex, and likely never will unless I pay for it or lower myself to landwhale tier.

Feels bad.
>>
>>25162345
Roastie here, if I had the smallest amount of self-confidence I'd be a total slut and probably try getting into porn.
>>
I've accepted that I'm ugly, short, and fat. My hair started to fall out last month and I've just accepted it. I'm 26 years old and still live with my mom. She stopped asking my when she will have grandchildren and started to passively make fun of me.

I don't really feel anymore. I used to feel how people would stare at me. How they would constantly judge my appearance. I'm thinking about killing myself if nothing has changed when I'm 30.
>>
>>25163302
He is basically each and everyone on this board, with the difference that he is mature and knows it's his fault.
>>
File: 1449470520031.jpg (2 MB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
1449470520031.jpg
2 MB, 2550x3300
>>25162345

I am fucking stupid and a coward.
I deserve every single bad thing that happens to me through my passive and disgusting lifestyle.
I literally do not know how to live.
>>
>>25164910
I have the feeling O and U should swap pictures
>>
>>25162345
None of this has come down to "bad luck"

I've had plenty of opportunities to improve my life but I've either ignored them or deliberately pushed them aside.

My misery ismy fault and my fault alone.
>>
>>25162345
I'm an ugly fuck that will die KHV
>>
>>25162345
I was destined for mediocrity and a life of pseudo-insanity as I spend all of my days on the outside looking in, can't be assed to actually spend the effort it would take to get involved with something, not sure how much I want to anyway
Feels neutral as fuck. Not even that bad "numb" neutral you hear about so much. Just neutral. Like silence, or something.
>>
>>25162345
It's not going to get better; everything just is as it is
>>
Because I was bullied in elementary school, I developed an inferiority complex, in a sense that I literally can't imagine ONE person in this world who finds me attractive, thinks I am not below their league in mostly everything, or respects me.
The weirdest thing is that I actually think I am smarter than most of the people around me, but when I appear in public I behave so weirdly everyone can see I am shy as fuck (and maybe even see a major lack of self-esteem). It's really weird. I mean, it's normal to be confident on the outside, but shit on the inside, not the other way around.
I've been trying to fix my problems, but I can't do it. My psyche has been fucked up already, I think there's no turning back.
19 year old kissless virgin reporting in, I'll probably be a permavirgin because of the above, + major social anxiety.
>>
I drink to forget and release all the stress and shit in my life
>>
>>25165723
you were raised by your parents, trust me. it was probably the subtle abuse you received from the both of them in the first 4 years of your life which caused you to resort to video games, fast food and other quick & easy distraction or pleasure. the abuse is extremely subtle yet very severe which is what caused a lot of us to be like this. basically, you weren't given true parental love and attention at a very young age and that is why you are the way you are. your father is the real disappointment, not you.
>>
I worry too much for my brother and my mother who are pretty much the only family I have left in this world. I'm a very quiet person. I'm a very nice person and would never harm anyone that hasn't done anything yo me but people would think otherwise. I'm not very smart with numbers although I wish I was.
>>
# i'm not as smart as i sometimes think i am. in a certain class i would be slightly above average but in another class i would be slightly below average. overall i'm just average.

# i'm an alcoholic which worsens constantly, a weekly user or weak cocaine which i can't stop doing due to boredom and its social benefits

# i have certain, unusual social skills that often work for me, but overall i lack way too many social skills and i do not fit into the majority of social situations

# fear has ruined my life and will continue to do so

# i am desensitised, derealized and dissociated, mainly due to fear. i am detatched from reality yet unkeenly observant of it, unfortunately. i'm observant which gives me desires but i cannot connect in order to begin pursuing them and never will be able to

# the death of my best friend was partly my fault and could have been prevented if i wasn't a drunken inconsiderate fuck

# i will struggle with life more and more the older i get, nothing will get easier

# i am very mentally unstable and feel less and less stable as the months pass by

# i've had thoughts of seriously hurt/killing people but am too afraid of the consequences

# i'm a fairly serious misogynist. even if a woman approaches me politely and attempts to engage in conversation i just want her to go away and everything she says, everything i notice about her, every small movement she makes makes me want to punch her in the face even though i am sexually attracted to her.

# i'm pretentious as fuck and aim to appear far more intelligent than i actually am
>>
>>25162345
I'll never get into a relationship by the way I was born, an ugly, introverted and poor guy
>>
File: 1405423590468.png (146 KB, 355x279) Image search: [Google]
1405423590468.png
146 KB, 355x279
>>25170663
Holy fucking shit
I did a fucking triple-take at your post. What I was going to type is nearly verbatim.

I'm your 29yo self

It doesn't get better
>>
>>25162345

That I'm too awesome to have gf.
>>
>>25171377
>It doesn't get better
Fuck. ;_;
I still have some small glimmer of hope that my looks can still change (sometimes the transformation happens later on), and that I can fix my acne and acne scars, so that maybe that can give me the needed confidence.
I don't care about girlfriends or shit, I just want to be able to live normally, without analysing everything when I'm outside, from my walking to what the other person I am talking to is thinking.
>>
>>25163056
This kills the man.
>>
>>25171715
>I don't care about girlfriends or shit
You say that now, but wait until a few more years have passed. All the lonely birthdays and new years will slowly wear you down. The himan desire for companionship is strong. I once thought like you, but over time the crushing loneliness began to manifest in in various self-destructive ways. For the past year I have been getting blackout drunk on nights when I don't pass out from exhaustion. When I'm sober, tfw no gf is too intrusive. At least at work I can distract myself.

Like I said, it doesn't get better.
>>
>all these anons saying they're lame or boring

i've learned that i'm not that boring. it's just that lots of people want to be entertained by others, without being entertaining themselves.

i learned this by knowing fun guys. often, they don't feel like their friends appreciate how much thought and consideration it takes to be the life of the party, and to make everyone else feel like they're at the "cool" place to be. if that makes sense. it's a lot of intangible stuff. it can backfire and leave them feeling empty when it's wasted on self-involved people.

tl;dr - MOST people are lame and boring. BUT it's also ok to try to improve yourself.

>this show basically taught me what humor is. it made it infinitely to connect with people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22eUasOYC-A
>>
I will never have a real relationship
>>
>cynical
>introverted
>logic > morals
Like every other robot I guess
>>
>>25171715
Anon don't listen to him, I read your post too and find muself recognising everything, let me tell you this though

It does get better!

Make friends with the other outsider kids, you'll treasure them for years to come, I'd say find a hobby but if your like me you'll probably quit everything

Now heres the thing, you will always remain weird so keep hanging with the odd crowd (my friends are mostly metal heads and game enthousiasts) they are worth tons more then fake friends

Also I lost my V chip at 22, losing it won't mean shit though and neither does sex, you'll learn this soon and life'll get better

Just find things to enjoy and enjoy them
>>
>>25171715
>>25173478
Also, you'll lose the acne but will always ponder over shit

Not when your with your real friends though they all have a weird quirp or 2 so noones bothered
>>
i stopped putting effort in life because i lost hope at a very early age.
very rarely will i put effort into something. i have to be inspired or sure of the pay off.
>>
I am honestly afraid of my future. I have applied myself too broadly and never specialized myself at anything. It truly is daunting. I have so many options and I just shut down when I have to make a choice.

My only passions as bad as it sounds are physical fitness, coin collecting, and rifle shooting.

My family barring my grandparents hate my love for politics. They all say I should loosen up and just get a girlfriend.

I have a couple friends but none actually reciprocate that friendliness.

I feel alone, I feel horrible. Not to mention I don't know what my future holds. Sometimes on my times off I just meditate, for hours.
>>
I'm literal human trash
>>
>>25163263
same here senpai. It was a harsh realization
>>
File: 1446350318011.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446350318011.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1080
I've become so alienated from the idea of being in a relationship that I can barely watch porn without getting depressed
>>
I can get the attention of a girl, can even get them in bed, however, it all ends there - I have phimosis, erectile dysfunction and severe insecurities about my dick, so I don't try anymore and reject any romantic advances
>>
File: image_22.jpg (108 KB, 500x641) Image search: [Google]
image_22.jpg
108 KB, 500x641
>>25173759
Take some (you). Have the same feeling, I don't remember what was the last time I watched porn, I find it disgusting. Alienated as well. I've been hearing the whole life that you should be confident, take whatever you want because this is considered to be attractive. I just can't. I was created with a purpose to be a passive fag.

I wouldn't have cared about getting a relationships and such if I'd had a bit of intelligence and desire to work to be successful in a specific field. For me, it's much more valuable.
>>
Though I am judgemental of others, I know, not even deep down it's on my mind all day every day, that I should be erased.
>>
I just fugged and I will never be the same
>>
>>25162345
I don't deserve to be happy.
>>
I'm very empathetic and caring but due to the fact that I'm a mostly quiet white guy I'll be considered creepy and weird
>>
File: 1442884918844.gif (1009 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1442884918844.gif
1009 KB, 500x280
>>25162345
Happiness is unachievable in my life, and to an extent anyone elses life without either great wealth or great ignorance to the true nature of the world.
>>
>>25162345
I'm a massive cunt and girls are right to avoid me
>>
I'm a terrible, evil, neurotic person and it's only a matter of time before people realise how much of an ass I am and cut me out of their lives.
>>
>everything that happens is ultimately meaningless
>I only live to maybe make a few people a bit happier who don't think like that
>I am completely clueless as to how even approach something like a sexual/sensual relationship
>I have exceptional amounts of "raw" intelligence but lose motivation with just about anything far too quickly to ever get anywhere useful
>I'm years behind in most aspects of personality because I barely even "lived" during my teen years and I will never catch up to my peers
>>
I'm never going to be a part of the normal society again, but i don't want to. I hate everything and everyone and just wait for the sweet release of death. I fucked up and now it's too late to go back, but i've accepted it.
I don't belong into this world. I don't even feel human anymore. I'm disgusted by the thought of being the same species as these idiots that download Kim Kardashians emojis.
I try to socialise, really, but i just can't seem to fit into a group. I always feel like everyone's just ignoring me. I don't want to try anymore.
My therapists tell me i have to try, but i don't want to leave my room. I like not having responsibilitys, not having to work and not being around people, but they won't let me.
>>
It's not the hair that makes you ugly
It's everything else
>>
I'll have a gf. I'm fucking ugly and everyone around that knows it. No girl will ever crush on me and say they love me. I'm social outcast that humiliates myself everytime I speak. I'll always become a Virgin and never feel a girl next to me not even hookers. I'm just a piece of trash that everyone kicks around
>>
File: 1423854794237.gif (2 MB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1423854794237.gif
2 MB, 275x275
>>25164821
Are you me

I don't consider myself superior, but like you said, my brain doesn't work right.

sometimes I just wish I could be a happy idiot and just worry about the little things. I wish I had a facebook account with a thousand friends on it, stuff to do on weekends, healthy hobbies, a wife, a job, a bank account, a normal life.

Instead I'm stuck with this social anxiety and the unability to like people in general. I'm so broken it's not even funny.
>>
I've come to terms that I'm unable to have a girlfriend.

I absolutely have no idea how to behave if I want to have a relationship with a girl and that's okay.
>>
>>25173478
Thanks Anon.

>>25172533
Not sure if it will get to me. What gets to me is me not being attractive to anyone. Or any good-looking females at least.
Funny how I want validation more than sex.
>>
I've lost a ton of hair and I'm only 19 and I've accepted that I probably will never get a gf because of it.
>>
I'm autistic and I'll never be able to interact with people normally. People can just tell.
>>
>>25162345
Im ugly, not very funny, not smart, awkward, anoying, dicklet who never be loved. I accepted even being manly when I was 14 but u started growing when I was 16 it is not that hard to accept who you are.
>>
Im fat and ugly and i will die alone because of that
>>
File: this.jpg (76 KB, 701x452) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
76 KB, 701x452
>>25162462
If you are able to speak to others when you are intoxicated you are able to speak to others when you are sober too. You just need to try get you mind to notgiveafuck state
>>
I've chosen an entirely different lifestyle and personality just because I'm overweight and in my mind it's easier this way than working out. This might come from the fact that my mother always commented on me that I should work out and my mind instantly rejects every idea my mother suggests because I hate her.

tl;dr I'm fat and sad because I hate my mom
>>
>>25176225
As a former fatfag - work out.
Not going to sugarcoat it, I was an introverted virgin before, and still am an introverted virgin now, but I feel much better about myself. I'm not ripped or anything, but it really feels good when you have a normal body.
Just start doing some shit at home every day (push-ups, crunches etc), and cut out on junk food and fizzy drinks, and that should do it.
>>
I'm a normie but i come here anyway out of sheer habit
>/fit/
>have decent job
>have gf and social circle of friends and family

Oh and balding, but i started to shave my head to get around it
>>
>>25173888
get that phimosis fixed brother
it sucks for about a month, but it's worth it. im guessing the the insecurities and even the ED stems from it, so you only have things to gain
>>
>>25176263
I know it sounds like not wanting to work out. I want to, but I'm incredibly stubborn and I would rather stay fat my entire life before doing something my mother suggested on some point in my life. And I know I should visit a psychologist or something, because it seriously affects my mental health, but opening up to someone and making myself vulnerable psycholgically is something that makes me weak. I need to step out of my comfort zone but I fear that I would lose something from my personality that I carefully analized to the point that I know it inside and out. I just can't find a way past that "mother once told me to..." firewall that I constantly keep hitting.
>>
I will never have any meaningful relationships due to being in the military
>>
>>25176374
Fuck the psychologist, you don't need him. Or anyone. Fix the mental state yourself, it is possible.
Just lose weight, you know you will do it for yourself and not because your mother told you. What, if she told you to drink water you'd stop drinking it because it would somehow imply you listened to her?
>I need to step out of my comfort zone but I fear that I would lose something from my personality that I carefully analized to the point that I know it inside and out
There's no comfort zone to step out of here, you don't go to meet other people and talk to them, you can work out perfectly fine inside your home, alone.
As for the personality part, you're right. Life consists of a constant battle between your personalities. Do you know why people lose weight the hardest? It's because their ego, their own self, knows it will die out. Think about it - your whole life you've been fat, a "you" like you are now emerged. If you were to lose weight, even if it meant an improvement - the "you" from now would be dead. And he doesn't want to be. No "you" wants to die out. That's what life is - a constant struggle between your current ego and the one that wants to emerge.
Protip: your mother excuses are a part of yourself chaining you down.
Changing yourself this much (losing weight) is equal to mental suicide, you become a whole new you, but it's for the better. Do not fear to sacrifice yourself for your other self. Build upon yourself.
>>
>>25176465
I see what you're saying but imagine it something like this: my body, my brain is a computer. There are two profiles in it, one is the administrator and the other isn't. In the begining there was the administrator profile that I didn't get to set up and I got a bunch of stuff on it, like toolbars on the internet browser, a desktop full of shit that keeps on blocking the desktop itself, programs that take up space, etc. This was out of my control, because it got tampered with by my parents, my surroundings, everything. So I decided to abandon it and make another user, which I got to shape from the very begining to my liking. It goes well and I'm keeping it clean. Now I got this urge that I need to start experimenting with girls because even if I don't want to do it, I need to, because it's vital to keeping the new user clean and free from malware and shit (insecurities and regret). So I want to do this but my user says ERROR: You didn't run workout.exe. But workout.exe is a program that needs access from the administrator. And I don't want to log back into the administrator profile because it's slow and unreliable.

So basicly I need to run that program so that this profile remains intact.
>>
>>25176710
Basically this is all abstract as shit and you're making up your own systems of thought. You can just as easily make any other abstract claim (for example: imagine it something like this: my body, my brain is a fridge..."
Your brain is logical, because it knows you will suffer if you go chasing girls being overweight. It will only make you suffer.
Start working out, that's what your brain isn't saying to you, because it means a new "you" will emerge, and the old one wants to reign.
>>
>>25176816
Fuck, I just need to grab that dumb weight for my problems to go away, and I can return to my normal operating.
Thanks senpai.
>>
File: I don't care.jpg (99 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
I don't care.jpg
99 KB, 800x800
>>25162345
I'm fine the way I am despite people telling me otherwise and that love is only for people with look, money and statue. Women never know what the fuck they're doing so I cannot take them seriously anymore.

No more regret. no more tears. no shame. the answer has been told.
>>
Im
>ugly
>dumb
>not funny
>>
>>25176926
There's no guarantee you will fix all of your other problems, but it's logical that having normal weight won't do you any harm. In the worst case, it won't do anything other than make you comfortable in your own body, but that by itself is enough.
Stop being a bitter, overweight, ignorant person and fix yourself. At least the part you can fix. Not going to be a retard telling you to "b urself", I know some people can't do that, but you CAN fucking lose weight.
>>
>I get sick of being in a relationship after a month or two
>I can't stand having to sacrifice for another person
>I'll probably end up alone
>>
>I'm nothing more than a user. I use people for my own personal gains and once I've gotten what I wanted i don't need them anymore
>I'm an under achiever
>I have no problem lying to people
>>
I used to think i was smarter than average.
>>
i'll never have big boobs
>>
>fascist
>nationalist
>corrupt cop
>>
File: 1448167794392.gif (988 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1448167794392.gif
988 KB, 500x280
>>25162345
I'm an ugly, fat, soulless piece of shit. I'm not smart, I'm not a good person, and despite how much I want to change, I realize that I lack the motivation and initiative to do so.

I am nothing more than shit that the world has rejected. Society hasn't necessarily failed me, I have failed myself. I was capable of doing so much more, but now I'm just a lonely, sorry excuse for a human being.

Everything that is wrong with me is a direct consequence of my own actions.

So, to reiterate, I am a fucking piece of shit who is fat, ugly, socially inept, not as smart as I thought I was, will forever be lonely, will never experience "love", and completely devoid of any emotion at this point. I'm just an uncaring asshole who deserves to die, and if the universe isn't going to do it for me, I might as well do it myself.

I also realize that no matter how hard I try at something, no matter what good comes to my life, I feel nothing in the way of accomplishment or joy and I only see failure. All I've seen my entire life is failure despite any motivation I had to do better, motivation which at this point is gone.

Just, fuck life. If I'm going to a piece of shit my entire life, I might as well just end it now.
>>
I'm really good at using cloud
>>
>>25177356
That's not true anon
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.