[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you won't date a non virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1440321384043.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1440321384043.gif
619 KB, 500x280
>>25162031
I honestly don't understand how someone can be ok with their boyfriend/girlfriend having had sex with another person. Maybe I'm the odd one out but even if a beautiful 10/10 girl offered me sex I would say no, virgin or not. The feelings you have for them are everything imo. I could go years without having sex as long as the girl is special to me and vise versa. The idea of someone I'm willing to spend my life with getting naked and fucking another guy disgusts me so much.
>>
>>25162305
I'll date anybody but I can't take it seriously

like I would never get married or anything like that
>>
>>25162305
But what's the point then. Why date if you don't want to find the right person for you?
>>
I don't really give a shit so long as
>She's not a horrible bitch
>Doesn't have an extensive list of previous acts of debauchery
>Keeps the baggage in check
>Past lovers STAY past lovers, preferably aren't in the picture whatsoever

Unfortunately they're all at least one.

If you're over 21 OP, you should probably give up.
>>
Ignore the link to the other thread, accident on phone it'd not related.
>>
File: literally.jpg (160 KB, 720x941) Image search: [Google]
literally.jpg
160 KB, 720x941
>>25162305
It's a problem for me as well.

I'll assume everyone would have a problem kissing the partner after cumming into his/her mouth (especially men though), now imagine that one or several more people have came in those places. It's disgusting. Literally the main reason I opposed blowjobs several years ago, it's disgusting and not really fascinating, the teeth are a bitch, I'm much more welcoming of intimate foreplay and normal sex, maybe with one or another dominant action thrown in by me.

I just really want to kiss whenever possible, without a thought of "ugh I just came there", if I knew I was kissing a girl that sucked off several guys before that I would probably lock myself at home for a week.

But then I'm a khv whose opinion might as well be discarded.
>>
I'm really at an impasse right now, because I really couldn't see myself dating a non virgin, much less marrying one, and I find the prospect really quite repulsive. The really unfortunate side is that I'm almost 20, and I recently was broken up with by a girl whose virginities we took from each other and both planned to marry.

But she fucked me over, and now, I still don't think I could settle down with and marry used goods, but I'm getting past the age where I can find these girls, and I don't even have MY virginity to offer in return because I got fucked over, so I'm basically being a hypocrite.

It's not like my standards are high either, I don't need a 10/10 that cooks cleans and is loaded with massive tits and a fat ass etc, I LITERALLY just don't want used goods, and that's it.

Someone please kill me
>>
>>25164608
All that's left for us is the used cum-stained leftovers of other men. Be glad that you at least got to taste fresh unused goods once in your life.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.