[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want fast food hamburgers >McDonald's is out of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 1500x1138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 1500x1138
>want fast food hamburgers
>McDonald's is out of the question
>five guys closes early
>Burger King has this fucking wierd ass dude who stares into your soul working the register, is also expensive
>Wendy's is far away as shit but is the cheapest and hooks it up with the bacon
What do robots? I just want a fucking hamburger.
>>
>>25162207
buy some ground beef and make your own, cheaper and better if you don't somehow fuck it up
>>
>>25162238
Shut up you faggot. YOU'RE A FAGGOT ANON. FAAAAGOOOOOTTT. GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY i hate you
>>
>>25162207
Go buy the ingredients at self checkout from Kroger/Walmart/jay c/aldi/Meijer/target

Hamburgers for days
>>
>>25162258
what?
weird reaction anon, I was trying to be helpful
if you already have some in it will literally be quicker than going out to buy one
>>
>>25162287
NO. you cant make me do it i wont do it I NEED to buy one help me where do I GO WHERE DO I GO WHER DO I GO
>>
Unless you go to red Robin or backyard mcdonald's is the best. Burger King and Wendy's are both shit. 5 guys is just ok.

Checkers is ok if you need a fat heavy meal. It kind of reminds me of a shitty version of ward's, a nice burger chain inthe deep south with frosty root beer mugs. Steak and shake is good, and can't be beat if you want a shake too. I've been craving arbys but there aren't any near me. There's a shit load ofof subways for fuck knows why. Does anyone actually eat there?
>>
>>25162315
To the supermarket to get some beef you stupid fucking aspie
>>
>>25162318
stop yelling at me
>>25162353
GO FOR ME
>>
>>25162315
Ok ok jeez. Go to Wendy's.
>>
>>25162489
I'm not hungry anymore
>>
>>25162503
Anon...what state do you live in, mid/east coast?
>>
>>25162318
I do, because it's cheap, doesn't make me as sick as most fast food places, and there's one literally on the same block as my mum's house
>>
>>25162207
How fat u senpai?
>>
Go to Wendys
>>
>>25162318
i eat at subway when i feel like something healthy. i usually get meatball sub with everything but cucumber
>>
>>25162258
>>25162315
>>25162392
>>25162503
a-are you o-okay anon? you seem unwell
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 604x437
>>25162207
oi yeah nah just head round to the local pub aye ya fukken obese seppo poofta cunt
>>
Is the way the fucking cashier looks at you funny influencing whether or not youre gonna go to bk?
go to bk
>>
>>25162207
What's wrong with McDonalds?
>>
File: 1450591426757.png (646 KB, 600x1030) Image search: [Google]
1450591426757.png
646 KB, 600x1030
I really want to try an A&W burger some day
>>
go to the closest one. fuck walking
>>
>high quality ground beef
>newly baked breakfast-buns
>shallot onion
>halloumi cheese
>lettuce
>dressing, preferably something that is a little bit sour

do it you lazy faggot
>>
>>25162773
Further proof that the average American is a fool.
>>
>>25162625
>i eat at subway when i feel like something healthy
>meatball sub with everything but cucumber
>>
What is the fat man's choice when it comes to fast food?
>>
Ima go make me a burger cos of this thread.

I'll make it a double with heavy cheese, mustard and ketchup
>>
>>25162207

steak and shake or culvers, culvers is slightly better though with way beter fries
>>
>>25162207
Burger King is the cheapest fast food place next to McDonalds what are you talking about

Wendy's is the most expensive out of the big fast food burger chains
>>
>>25162207
>Burger King has this fucking wierd ass dude who stares into your soul working the register

It's probably just another Robot, stop being a dick.
>>
>>25162876
do you know how many fucking vegetables is in a sub with everything but cucumber? Admittedly it's not the healthiest thing in the world (carb heavy bread) but it's still a lot healthier than the other fast food alternatives.

You're getting a fuckload of fiber and vitamins from the plethora of vegetables. That's important.
>>
Just go to bk and use the drive thru
>>
If you have a Del Taco nearby I think that gets you the most food for your money. They do burgers too.
>>
>>25162773
>Americuck education

top lel
>>
Control your impulses OP. Realize that all these feelings and cravings are only temporary. Condition your mind to resist these paltry desires. Protect your future by eating healthy in the present.
>>
You poorcucks sure eat garbage.
>>
>>25163075
Do this but don't eat healthy

Join the Skeleton uprising
>>
>>25162258
you are the real faggot here
>>
>>25162936
Of all the options, meatball is probably one of the least healthy, and if you put any sauce/dressing and cheese on it to completely negate the "healthy" part.
>>
File: bunger.jpg (98 KB, 968x1296) Image search: [Google]
bunger.jpg
98 KB, 968x1296
Without a doubt the tastiest burger I've ever made. It was so moist, and the sauce was the perfect amount. The cheese didn't overpower the perfectly grilled patties, rather adding a creamy undertone. The mustard was hiding in the middle, but really made the burger in my opinion. That sourness was needed to balance out the savory.

Damn I did a good job this time. 8/10 1100 calories, 60grams of protein of goodness.
>>
File: ZS5J9BM.gif (429 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ZS5J9BM.gif
429 KB, 320x240
>>25162207
>>enjoy eating
fubbakka senpai.
>>
>>25163393
nigga stop arguing. I said in relation to other fast food it's healthy. if you deny that a meatball sub with the works and 2 slices of thin ass cheeze is less healthy than a big mac with fries then you're mistaken.

Again, I already know it's not the healthiest food in the world but people struggle to eat the healthiest way possible. Subway is getting there in terms of health food.

You seem to be overlooking the vegetables. Bread is bread. Just empty carbs. Whatever, don't eat too much and you'll b fine. Cheese is high in protein and calcium which is healthy. Meatballs are high in protein. A squirt of tomato sauce isn't more than 50 calories. I doubt there's more than 20grams of fat in a subway, and really you can work that into a balanced diet.

nigga I know my shit. Subway is pretty decent. Stop nitpicking.
>>
File: 1449164911711.gif (865 KB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
1449164911711.gif
865 KB, 370x281
>tfw 4 jack in the boxes in hometown
I'd go there more if they still had the 90s nuggets
>>
>>25162895
>culvers
I know, robot, but there are people out there who live out in the wastelands beyond the borders of civilization where Culver's does not exist.
>>
>>25163411
looks delicious
I was lazy, so instead of making a burger I just made my usual ground beef stir fry
>>
>>25163496
this is how fat people actually think.
>>
>>25163496
Only reason subway is any healthier is they don't serve fries. Starch is pretty much sugar; it's great to keep you alive (see: Ireland), but just as bad for you as eating pure sugar.
>>
>>25163580
That's right. Just assume I'm fat. Good one. You got me.
>>
>>25162207
I would take McDonald's over 5 guys any day McDonald's at least doesn't overcharge for a shitty burger. I went to 5 guys one time payed $11 for a burger fries and pop for that price I could have went to applebees or some shit I don't get the hype
>>
>>25163615
Forget the fries. A six inch subway with THE WORKS (THAT MEANS FUCKLOADS OF VEGETABLES YOU MONGS) is still healthier than a big mac by itself.

No, eating starch is not as bad as eating pure sugar. And jesus christ, how is it possible to avoid eating any carbohydrates whatsoever? Why are you bothering to argue?
>>
File: Wendys4for4-600x350.jpg (46 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
Wendys4for4-600x350.jpg
46 KB, 600x350
who here 4 for 4?
>>
>>25163723
I made the Wendy's near my house raise the price on spicy chicken nuggets they were selling the 5 for .99 and I'd buy 5 orders at a time
>>
>>25163706
Yeah it's healthy, but only if you get the right type of cheese, no dressing or light mayo at the very least, and you get a type of meat that isn't meatballs.
>>
>>25163723
>>25163723
I had one today for lunch, cheap af, good ass chicken, burger on fleek, but fries were meh
>>
>>25163393

How does sauce or cheese make something unhealthy? We must have very different conceptions of health. Subway a shit, but it's not because of sauce and cheese.
>>
>>25164065
Mayo, ranch, and certain kinds of dressing have fuckloads of fat in them, same goes for some types of cheese.

It's why you're told to go easy on that shit when you put it in a salad.
>>
>>25163706
Um, starch is a relatively simple polysaccharide; it's the closest thing to sugar that's not sugar, and not really any better for you than sucrose (i.e., table sugar).

I lost about 80 pounds cutting most starch out of my diet; no pasta, no starch-based side dishes, and dropped the weight in a year without changing activity schedule.

The truth is "fast food" isn't inherently unhealthy -- it's made out of the same chemical compounds as any other type of food -- it's the relative abundance of some things, especially starch.

Hell, you can eat nothing but fat and lose a lot of weight; the Johns Hopkins diet for controlling epilepsy is based on 90% of caloric intake being fat, and most people on it lose a lot of weight.
>>
File: 31iC4qRmxFL.jpg (12 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
31iC4qRmxFL.jpg
12 KB, 300x350
>>25162238

this thing practically guarantees a good burger.
>>
>>25164226
This is what I've been trying to say. The patty itself isn't the unhealthy part of the burger; it's the grease, the cheese, the ketchup, and the bread.
>>
>>25164216

Fat is healthy though. It's one of the macronutrients.
>>
>>25164281
Nod. I'd say it's really almost entirely the bun (and, really, more than that -- the fries that usually go with it).

As I said, I lost 80 pounds by cutting most starch out of my diet. There's a whole (mostly ridiculous) industry around "low-carb" and a lot of cult-like behavior around it, but when I just... tried to avoid carb-based side dishes and meals based around carbs, I lost a lot of weight.
>>
>>25164281

You don't know what unhealthy means. If you mean too calorie dense for you then say that. There's nothing wrong with grease, cheese, ketchup, or bread. They are all extremely healthy foods.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.