[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /shitatdriving/ here? I'm 18 and I have my test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_3.png (197 KB, 301x348) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
197 KB, 301x348
who else /shitatdriving/ here?

I'm 18 and I have my test tomorrow and it seems no matter how much practice i've done, it still scares the shit out of me to be behind the wheel. What should I do to pass?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JzkibScwlH
>>
File: 1450366781484.png (97 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1450366781484.png
97 KB, 645x773
>>25161889
>doing test
>doing ok
>parking part
>do it too fast because I was confident
>panic
>fail
>>
>>25162308
was the instructor female?
>>
>>25162343
I'm not murrican so it maybe be different
It was two fiscals,one guy in the front and a cunt in the back seat.
>>
Same thing here. Fuck driving honestly. Now that I'm away at college, I get everywhere I need by walk, bike, or occasional bus for further distances. I never had any motivation to get my license and don't plan on it.

Fit or public transport for me!
>>
i was gonna say i share the /shitatdriving/ feels but god damn at least i could pass my test, you're guaranteed to get it on at least your second or third try unless you hit another car or something
>>
I just get paranoid about how easy it is to die, and it could be COMPLETELY out of your hands. If some dumbfuck tilts their wheel a fraction of an inch on a two way road, BAM! dead. Like goddamn, at least with most other methods of death you at least have some decent level of control, whereas with driving, you're placing total faith in everyone else on the road.

I would feel more comfortable about driving if i had a nice big truck.
>>
>>25161889
If possible try and find a DMV near a neighborhood. Most likely they will tell you to drive in the neighborhood and if you aren't totally ass at driving you'll pass with flying colors.
>>
File: funny-gifs-work-it-girl.gif (904 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
funny-gifs-work-it-girl.gif
904 KB, 500x342
I drive a yellow cab in nyc you wouldnt last 5 minutes in my world faggot
>>
I can drive fine, my parking is bad, but that's because I've never really done it before. My dad would always just take me out on the road so I was confident there.

I really need to move on from my learners permit though, but every time I think about having to drive with some random I'm just meeting for the first time in a car I've never driven before, I start to have a panic attack.
>>
>>25162679
So you're a shitty driver then?
>>
>>25162761

you would cry if you had to do my job
>>
>>25162777
Hence why I don't do it. Funny how that works, huh?
>>
>>25162614
Welcome to driving, anon. I got in a bad car accident a couple months ago with minor injuries due to some dumb roastie pulling out in front of me at the last second. People are just too stupid to be trusted with two tons of metal.
>>
>>25162757
>I can drive fine, my parking is bad

this. I forgot how to park without backup camera from driving my parents' car for years. I need like three times as long to park with mirrors and only when its simple.
>>
>>25162816

I know you're a sniveling faggot
>>
>>25162817
Exactly. This is why I feel zero remorse in never getting or wanting to get my license/drive. I will happily wait, continue to live, and save for a self driving car.
>>
im scared i wont be able to operate a car if i ever start learning how to
there just seems to be too many controls
i played some driving simulators but when its having to move sticks and pushing buttons with your feet it seems like it will be very confusing
>>
>>25162870
You're a dirty, shitskin paki.
>>
Passed my driving test about 10 days ago. Failed twice and missed one appointment because the fucking DMV website wasn't working for like 4 days before the appointment so I couldn't check when it was, but I eventually did pass. Honestly if you take it enough times you are bound to pass and with each test it becomes easier and less nervewracking.
>>
What's the test like?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.