[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Muster the balls to ask a girl from work out >She says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1444801877757.png (1 MB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1444801877757.png
1 MB, 1000x1502
>Muster the balls to ask a girl from work out
>She says yes
>We go out have fun, have some drinks
>I walk her home, she asks me if i want to go insde
>I say yes
>She changes her mind, paddles back in a split second, says she has to wake up early
>whatever.jpg
>Before i leave she asks me to send her a text in the morning to wake her up
>Send text in the morning
>She responds with "thanks babe"
>"Insta mega crush mode activated"
>Next day at work
>She is acting wierd doesn't talk to me aside from a few words
>I try to talk to her and keep things cool but now i feel like i'm losing my mind when i'm near her
>Same thing for the following days
>Ask her again a week later, she says no
>Ask her out two weeks after that, she says no again
>One day she texts me and calls me "buddy"

And that's the story of how Stacy almost let me put my dick into her. I guess i'll just wait 4 more years and become a wizard.
>>
Oh well. Next!

Remember, if you're in a woman, you were just the best cock option at the time. If you're not, you weren't.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.