[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 650x366
Dear A,

I'm so sorry.

Love,
C
>>
Professor,

Please love me.

M
>>
>>25161839
Dear robots,

Letter writing is so 13th century. Have you heard of snapchat?

Love,
Me
>>
>>25161839
Hey H,
I'm sorry about last night, you need to tell K though, and soon.
He can't go on talking about T when he doesn't know

-J
>>
Dear stubborn Faggot

why did you send me those pics of you and your boyfriend doing qt things together?
what message were you trying to send me?
Whos idea was it?
why do you talk to me, as if that never happened?
why are you such a horrible person?

S
>>
>>25161839
Dear OP,

You're a faggot.

Kill yourself,
Anon
>>
>>25161839
Dear A,

I'm sorry, but I don't think I can talk to you anymore. I think it's best if I don't get involved with you.

I was thinking about leaving without saying anything as I didn't want to alarm you. But I don't think it would be fair to withhold closure from you.

I just wanted to let you know it really meant a lot to me that you take the time to listen to me babble about myself and my random thoughts. I'm really glad there are cool people like you out there.

R
>>
Braden ,

I know you're reading this you piece of fuck.
learn to ride a goddamn bike

J
>>
Dear S,
You still being alive is ruining my Christmas
please die

R
>>
m
whenever the doorbell rings i hope it's you
I had a dream before that you came back and things were fun again and i wish part of me could keep living in that daydream because everything else feels like shit
t
>>
>>25162198
Why are you leaving her?
>>
>>25162269
is S a boy or a grill?
>>
>>25162286
I'm gonna sudoku soon but I don't want to tell her that and possibly induce guilt or fear. I'm thinking of just ghosting on her so she thinks I'm just an asshole and can move on easier.
>>
M,
Gonna an hero tonight, good luck in life.
-K
>>
>>25162341
S is a boy, a massive cunt.
>>
Dear BS,

I wish you'd respond, I miss you. If I did something to make you mad I don't know what it was. I hope you're doing well regardless.

-R
>>
K,

I'm not sure why you don't talk to me a lot anymore. You don't seem all there. You don't understand how I really felt about you. Sadly, we'll never speak again after tonight. I hope you'll be alright.

J
>>
File: 1448737582605s.jpg (3 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1448737582605s.jpg
3 KB, 125x120
>>25162440
>mfw my name starts with S
on a 1 to 10 scale how would you rate S?
>>
Dear C,

I wish I could tell you how I felt. You wouldn't feel the same, in fact, you probably hate me. I hate me too. I miss talking to you, but even then the words I wanted alluded me. I'm sick, and probably not getting better, but I love you. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met. I miss you.

J
>>
File: ASJASHFDJFNHGADKSDSD.png (18 KB, 381x400) Image search: [Google]
ASJASHFDJFNHGADKSDSD.png
18 KB, 381x400
Dear Q

I JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN. FUCK I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME AND I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU

Signed
T. Lonely Anon
>>
Rose

I love you. A lot. You'll never read this though. You're too busy with other people. I understand.

Take good care of Ace and 7. Love while you can.

With undying passion and love
William
>>
>>25162633
Damn you caught me off guard. Type R next time instead, geez.
>>
>tfw nobody will ever write to me
>>
Mark, I know you are on here, I heard you were talking shit about me to travis. Prepare that butt hole for penetration
>>
>>25162518
I'd rate him about -1. He's my boss. I hope for your sake you don't share a name with this asshole.
>>
>>25162674
Sorry senpai

Original comment my ass
>>
>>25162680
hey anon,
you should stop trying to find validation through near meaningless online interaction.
-anon
>>
Dear M,

Would have and totally would still smash your pussy, don't care that you had a kid, you fucking milf

C
>>
Dear K,

You really are all the same. That sucks.

Love J
>>
Dear,

just a couple of years, a hundred or so, and I'll have to worry about you no more.

But I can't tell you to hurry up.

Take your time.
>>
lol all these lame attempts at being deep
>>
to OP
you're a faggot
>>
>>25162027
why do you talk to him, if he's a stubborn faggot and a horrible person?

sort it out.
>>
>>25162834
its 2015 faggot
depth doesn't exist
prove me wrong faggot
u wont
>>
>>25162834
Dear A-34

It's snowing in my pants and school's out

Love, A-88
>>
>>25162767
I'll write a letter anyway

Dear normies,

Your time is up, my time is now

with love and hugs and kisses, robot
>>
>>25162834
Lol this attempt at bait

Well fuck
>>
>>25161839
A,

I saw that you're engaged to R. Congrats, I guess. Honestly, I knew you two would last a long time. The way you talked of him...it frankly made me jealous.

I dating again, but it doesn't mean anything to me. I don't feel the same when I wake up next to her. She fenced too; you'd probably recognize her if you saw her. I don't necessarily wish she was you, but I do wish she was more like you.

I know 6 years is a big difference, but I think it would have worked. I think you loved me. But what really hurts is knowing that you were right. I'm not in a place to get married and think about kids. Star-crossed lovers just like we said, huh?

Thought about congratulating you and him, but it's probably best to leave well enough alone. You finally found someone who gives you the peace you've looked for. Thanks for all that you taught me, and for taking a chance on me.

-B
>>
Dear A & T,
You really thought I was going to fall for that? I saw right through your guise and instead of facing me like adults you ran like children. I loved you, A. I would have taken a bullet for you, T. And yet, after all these years, T, you betray me for that bitch? The one you complain about 24/7 despite only being around her for the past few weeks? Then you try to play me off. It's a fucking shame.
I don't know what to say to you. Have a nice life? You don't deserve it, but go you, you fucking pieces of shit.
With much love,
J
>>
Dear, dream girl

Why don't you exist?

Sincerely, J
>>
>>25163104
"Nothing you want is ever going to happen"

- Mark Corrigan
>>
>>25162853
I like using her as an emotional punching bag.
but if we are being honest I enjoy her company.
knowing she is there is somehow soothing.
>>
>>25163157
>horrible person
>I enjoy her company.
knowing she is there is somehow soothing.

That doesn't really fit, anon. I think you should know that it's not her fault for wanting things to be strictly platonic with you. If you can't handle that, you have every right to end your friendship. She's probably not trying to hurt you with her shit about her boyfriend, but it's not even her fault that you're waiting on the sidelines with some false hope.
>>
Dear

I tried my best. I might have not been there long nor have I stayed long nor did as much as the others. I will never forget your dead eyes, nor will I forget the vomit stuck in your airway as the medics tried their best to get air inside you. I will never forget the sound of the machine comepressing mercilessly on your chest in order to get blood to flow. I will never forget "No shock advised". I will never forget the silence that fell for an eternity when we gave up, only to be broken by your mother's eventual question.
>>
Dear K,

I'm pretty sure I know what I did wrong. Please talk to me again.

-P
>>
>>25163198
>That doesn't really fit, anon.
it fits perfectly

here I fixed it for you.

That doesn't really fit, anon. I think you should know that it's not his fault for wanting things to be strictly platonic with you. If you can't handle that, you have every right to end your friendship. He's probably not trying to hurt you with his shit posting, but it's not even his fault that you're waiting on the sidelines with some false hope.
>>
B,

I WANNA KISS YOUR FACE YOU'RE SO FUCKING CUTE JESUS CHRIST MY CHEEKS HURT FROM SMILING

i'm nervous as fuck but whatever, be patient with me plz

you know who this is, faggot
>>
K

It's been more than three years and I still miss you

D
>>
File: 1448062988624.png (31 KB, 638x477) Image search: [Google]
1448062988624.png
31 KB, 638x477
Dear M,
I am glad you are having a bad time.
Get back to work, wagecuck.
I would love you but you probably have AIDS from your whore girlfriend and dumb fembots that sleep with you and don't know who you really are until after the fact.
>>
Dear Ohio & Michigan Paper Co,

You claim to have been delivering quality products and expert advice to businesses throughout Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan since 1868. That is a blatant lie. Today I opened a package of ink jet papers that were creased. There will be repercussions.

Regards, ******
>>
File: 1436666095437.png (362 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1436666095437.png
362 KB, 500x544
>>25161839
Dear C,

I had no idea you were actually moving to Spain, even though it's only temporary. I thought you were just there on vacation. I assume it's probably for one of your parents' jobs. Anyways, I really wish we could have met up before you moved to Indiana, maybe in Vancouver or Seattle, I don't know, it just would've been nice to actually meet in person. We only lived a few hours apart and we talked about it constantly, but we never did and it wouldn't have been hard.

I miss those late nights and those weekends. And honestly, it really killed me when you started dating ST. I mean, you and ST were both good friends of mine, but it still hurt.

I don't know if you knew it at the time, but I had a massive crush on you. I know I sorta confessed to you a few months back after you broke up with ST even though I said I was only joking (I didn't know you guys actually broke up). When you said you weren't really dating anymore because of ST and the few relationships you had after that, it killed me a little more. And when you said you still had feelings for ST, I was fucking crushed. I honestly thought there could've been something between us because we "clicked" on so many levels, but I guess that's out of the question now. And even though me and ST were and still are good friends, I seriously did not think you would go for someone like him considering his drug use and your vehement opposition to drug use, though you did say you didn't find out about his drug use until awhile into your relationship with him (I thought we openly discussed it though long before you started dating ST?).

I just wish I would've told you sooner and then maybe something could have come out of it.

Anyways, take care and I hope you enjoy living in Spain for the next few years. I know you'll probably end up with some Spanish Chad, but whatever, there's nothing I can do about it now. That time passed a long time ago. Just know that I still keep you in mind.

-T
>>
>>25161839
Dear X,
I don't know whats going on at all anymore, and I can't deal with it. So I quit life.
>>
Dear, K

I have a deeply ingrained fear that my "cute" little spelling mistakes trigger your autism and that when you meet me I'll be chubbier than you expect in person. But on the brightside, apparently my types give great head.

~Yours always and forever
-K <3
>>
Dear, g, j, and a
my bad, i posted that stupid stuff. I didnt write any of it it if it counts and shared a mutual disgust for it. but if i told you all you wouldnt believe me. oh well im mostly drunk or high when i post shit or comment shit sorry im a degenerate

from, me
>>
Dear A,

I know I don't deserve to complain considering all that I've done to you and the fact that we are no longer romantically linked in any way, but it really hurt to hear you brag about all the sex you're having and fun memories you're making now that I'm out of your life. I'm sorry for feeling that way and for being so emotionally unstable and for cutting contact with you again (I think this is the best move for both of us, though). Every time I hear my phone/doorbell ring against all logic I imagine/hope it's you which is really fucking dumb and I'm sorry for that too. You won't read this because you're mature enough to escape this shithole board, but on the off chance you do see this, I miss you, I love you, and I still think about you every day. I probably always will. Thank you for being such a wonderful, interesting, beautiful person. I'm glad I got to witness it for as long as I did.

M
>>
Dear Grace

Im sorry I couldnt save you. Maybe if we had gotten there just a little earlier, you would still be laughing and playing today. It would have been your 1st Christmas. Maybe if we had just a little more time. Maybe a 10s or so... you would still be alive today.

-Rest Easy Grace, Merry Christmas
-Alex
>>
Dear qt emo girl
Pls be my gf
Love C
>>
DEAR M

BEING A MANLET IS BY FAR THE WORST POSSIBLE THING AND I NEED YOU TO ACCEPT THAT, STOP TRYING TO FUCKING CHEER ME UP

K
>>
>>25161936
what the fuck that is surreal
>>
Dear H,
I fucking hate you.
You ruined my life and changed my best friend beyond recognition. Fuck you.
-T
>>
Dear Darkness,

Hello, my old friend.
>>
>>25164491
deer eeyore,

i wish you would die

me
>>
>>25161839
Dear Reader
With those who have lived through eternity in fleeting moments. For all the friends I've lost and the ones we have yet to gain. Towards never-ending new-beginnings in the infinite realms of possibility. Kind regards from Will.
-/3\
>>
>>25161839
Dear C,

My antidepressants are kind of working and I'm slowly getting better, I still think about you everyday and night. I'm sorry for the way I treated you over the 2 and a half years we were together. Please don't forget about me.

Love,
A
>>
>>25164472
Is this about BK and HA ?
>>
Dear T

I'm so sorry i threw away two and a half years of love, i just felt like the depression was dragging you down with me too. i just want you to be happy and you deserve better, just know that you're the one. and i will always love you.

-A
>>
>>25162373
what no
>>
i don't understand what's wrong with you. i told you to not contact me again. i'm plagued with questions now: why are you contacting me? you're married now, and you have dozens of friends, and all of them are better people than me. i'm sure your husband is funnier than me, and that's about the only thing that someone might enjoy about me. do you want to laugh at me is that it?

why you did all the stuff you did to me, or whether i imagined all of it, is something that might haunt me forever. i'd really like to know, but i'm not willing to speak to you because that's how much i despise you. i don't know if i'd even say that i hate you.

it's a shame you're mentally ill now. if it was up to me, i'd fix you. but i don't have much empathy towards you anymore. i don't care about you anymore. i wouldn't speak to you if that made you feel any better, because i don't like you at all.
>>
>>25163120
Wise words from a fellow Peep Show enthusiast I see!
>>
Dear C
i'm happier than ever before with E, why don't you just leave me alone?

--
A
>>
File: 564645634.png (2 MB, 1023x623) Image search: [Google]
564645634.png
2 MB, 1023x623
Tyler,

I feel so good when I'm with you, when I think about you, I guess you are going to save my life. I was down and you lift me up, and now I hope we keep being together until eternity. I really love you, you influenced my life in a way you would never imagine.

Love, F.
>>
>>25163974
You'll rue the day you posted this defamatory libel, Dwight.
>>
Dear apptment neighbors,
All i want for christmas is for you to stop banging on my walls and smoking cigarettes you stupid half human chimps
Love,
Logan
>>
Dear D,

You're my best friend, even though it's only online. I'll be on Skype Christmas day if i don't commit suicide.

Sincerely M
>>
R-
You are dead.
Please stay out of my dreams.
It makes me feel like I'm losing my mind.
I love you.
-C
>>
Dear M,

First I fuck your bitch, then, I eat your wonton soup.

D
>>
Dear A,

I'm sorry I can be such an idiot sometimes. I love you.

-D
>>
Dear Professor,

I am sincerely sorry that you will now have to spend Christmas grading my shit. On the other hand it's kind of your fault for telling me I could hand it in now. Regardless, sorry.

-N
>>
Dear rose
Will you be mommy?
From your baby boy
>>
Dear M,

My stupid friends are convinced that you like me, and the thought of that is driving me insane. I wish I could tell you to stop acting so close to me, but then you'd ask why, and I don't think I could lie to you. I make fun of you all the time because it hides the way I really think about you. If they're right, be obvious about it when you're not drunk so I can finally be happy, and if they're wrong (they probably are), lessen my suffering.
>>
>>25166082
>forgot to end the letter

Sincerely,
-A
>>
FUCK YOU SARAH PANICO
YOUR STUPID FUCKING BITCH ASS DROPS OUT OF SCHOOL AND NOW IT'S MY FAULT WE ARE APART WHEN YOU MOVED 6 HOURS AWAY
I MISS YOU EVERY FUCKING DAY, BECAUSE THE LOVE I HAD FOR YOU WAS PURE ENOUGH TO RUIN WHATEVER SOUL I THOUGHT I HAD FOR THE NEXT YEAR
THE MOST PATHETIC THING IS I'VE TYPED THIS STUPID BULL SHIT HALF A DOZEN TIMES AND I'M STILL MAD ENOUGH TO GIVE MYSELF HYPERTENSION THINKING ABOUT IT
BUT GOD DAMN IT I REFUSE TO STOP THINKING YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
fucking BITCH, you FUCKING BITCH I KNOW YOU'RE WITH SOME FAGGOT WITH A FUCKING MAN BUN
IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD MURDER YOU OR KISS YOU
FUCK
YOU
>>
L & C,
Sorry I have to do this again. I feel like a fucking failure, I really do, and I'm sorry to be putting this burden onto you especially since I know times are already tough.
I just want you to know that I'm really going to try to change this time. I can't keep living like this or I'm going to kill myself.

-H
>>
File: fuckwomen.jpg (181 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
fuckwomen.jpg
181 KB, 1400x990
>>25166248
>tfw anger problems
>tfw developed ulcers after trying to drink myself to death when gf left me
>>
Dear A,

I know that you expected me to love you until my death, and I see nothing to change that.
However I must admit then I don't feel like a man inside.
In fact, I regularly dress up as girl to make me feel more comfortable.

I know this the end of our relationship.

Goodbye
X
>>
>>25161839
Dear Harrison,

The last six months or so have been rough since we lost you and I think about you a lot. It's insaneasy what sort of things go through your head when you lose a roommate and close friend. Part of me is really fucking mad at you for leaving like that when both me and the other roommate liked you and wanted you in our lives. Part of me is terrified of how fragile existence really is. I will never forget coming up to all the cop cars and the coroner as they hauled your body out and made me identify you. I'll also never forget shutting myself in our apartment, scared to abandon you and doing nothing but drinking your leftover booze and watching Netflix. It was a mess. I felt like your spirit was in the house somehow but you werent. I haven't been to your grave yet this trip but I'm going to go soon. My heart hurts for your parents. Your dad says you died from an undiagnosed heart condition but I found the poppy seeds you'd been cooking and personally I think you ODed dawg. Which isn't the worst way to go I guess but jesus dude you left us with a mess to deal with. You know the dog got run over after we moved into a sublet for the summer and had to lose a leg. It was symbolic in a weird fucked up way because psychologically I left a chunk of myself with you in your tomb but physically heidi didn't escape the situation unscathed. At one point A and I both agreed we had been through a bit of an ordeal that summer and had no other recourse but to go hard as fuck for you in every area of our lives because jesus christ at least we have that option. One more thing: we stole that bear collage molly drew for you because frankly we don't think she deserves it. That's all. See you later maybe. I hope you're doing well and I wish you were here every day.
>>
>>25166421

There needs to be a longer version of this comic where she does more things as a man.
>>
>>25166630
>sitting here boiling thinking about my ex
>this post
t-thanks anon
>>
Dear A

I'm sorry I'm so fucked up. I'm just done, I can't handle your shit at the same time as my shit and I've pretty much given up anyway so it's fucked. I love you, but I"m too much of a piece of shit. I'm sorry.
>>
File: CQONd3VWUAA7149.jpg (29 KB, 600x532) Image search: [Google]
CQONd3VWUAA7149.jpg
29 KB, 600x532
Dear /r9k/

I have never met a greater assortment of cowards, degenerates, perverts, pitiful virgins, bitter cunts and nobodies in my entire existence. You have raised my own value greatly.

Thank you and please die young.
>>
File: I just don't know anymore.png (43 KB, 870x598) Image search: [Google]
I just don't know anymore.png
43 KB, 870x598
Dear Bitch,

You ruined my life.

Love, Anon.
>>
Dear Maud'dib,

Quit fucking us up with your weirding ways.

t. House Harkonnen
>>
>>25161839
Dear A

I still love you even though the flame's barely burning anymore. I think leaving me is for the best, I don't want you getting stuck with my bullshit. I just really wish, I had the ability yo connect to real life people. Those 3 years of talking online have been the best years of my life, I will forever cherish my memories with you. Goodbye and I hope you have a happy Christmas.

Love,
Anon
>>
>>25164646
ayy it's me, C, your former significant other.

what's up. Please send money to my paypal nigerianprincenotascam@yahoo
>>
Dear Anastasia,

Fuck off. Stop talking shit on me; it's been long enough. Get over it.
>>
>>25166767
I'm gonna go ahead and ask you if you're B.
>>
Heya,

Don't keep waiting for me, I'll see you somewhere better.
>>
>>25166722
k? original comment
>>
>>25161839
hey t
be my b
-h
>>
>>25167092
What is a B
>>
Dear C

I'm sorry I ruined the friendship we had. Please don't hate me, I never wanted it to end like this.

O
>>
dear h
plz go out with me
from r
>>
Dear mom, dad, D, M, P, J

I honestly don't know where my life is going anymore. I'm going through college and I don't think I'll be able to handle whats coming up my way in a few years. I've let my shitty past with people cause me to become a shut in again even after I said I would get out of it. It feels fucking impossible to get into sociality after being away from it fro so long. During my time alone, I've felt like I have nothing to offer, so why am I here in the first place? I feel unhappy and I don't know where the fuck im going or how to become a fully functioning member of society. If this keeps up, I'll probably contemplate taking my own life. Not having a plan or knowing what lies ahead fucking sucks. It also sucks when your parents are really proud of their son for going to college and making something of himself when what they dont know is that their son has no idea what he will do aftet the fact. Im afraid that fear of the unknown is going to consume me mentally. I just dont feel prepared for this world. Hopefully in time that changes, but If not, my suicidal note will explain it all if it comes to that.

-R
>>
>>25161839
Mykal
I wonder if you think of me, time to time
I do
>>
RRR
I won't give up on love
J
>>
>>25167760
fuck man I feel the same exact way

hold me
>>
>>25161839
dear A
i really loved you
i realized too late that you liked me too
really sorry

love Z
>>
>>25167590

dear r,
Did we meet at a bar?
from h
>>
>Dear C
>im sorry i lied to you... i didn't mean to fuck you >over like i did. i know that in the end you got >nothing but problems in meeting me. but i'll >never forget you. you opened my heart to love. >and in falling for you i became able to feel >something again. you deserve better. you >deserve to be happy. i hope you're doing well. >p.s. im so sorry i gave you hpv.

>Sincerly, A
>>
>>25163104
I only exist in your dreamscape. For now.
Much love, anon-poo.
>>
I'm waiting and still hoping for a skype message or text that I know isn't coming. My mental state is better than it was and I now realize that I was pretty terrible to deal with. I miss you and hope your life's turning out well.
>>
Dear M,

I'm sorry. I hope we will meet again in better terms.

Love
Me
>>
>>25166728
Will do so. Age is only a number.
>>
>>25167760
Brother! Let us cherish this moment together then. You and me. Together forever... and eternally. Sending some good vibes your way. Hope they reach reach you soon enough.
>>
dear A,

I wish i confessed to you when I had the time. we were best friends. We shared so many conversations and skype calls.I remember when we used to watch movies at your place and we ended up making out.We shared the most intimate things, I know your past and your self-esteem but that doesn't matter because when we talked you seemed like the happiest person because you had me. To bad I banged your second best friend and fucked off to another college and you got togheter with some fucking cringe kid.

With love ,
M

With love from.
M
>>
Dear H
Fuck you and all that you stand for, look forward to seeing you in uni after christmas.
Sincerely, E
>>
Dear R,

Sorry for being so autistic and creepy. Hope you're having a good holiday, and that basically I'm never reminded of our time together ever again. It was a disappointment.

-M
>>
>>25161839
Dear N,

Sorry for wasting your time.

Sincerely,
S
>>
Dear C,

I love you, but you don't love me back

Dear K,

I love you, but you don't love me back

Dear God,

Fuck you.

t. D
>>
Dear T

Sometimes I think about you while I masturbate, but only less than half the times

A
>>
Dear E,

I don't know if you can tell, but I still love you. We said "just friends", but we just fit so fucking good together. We have the same opinion on the world, the same despise for people, the same eyes. You are the most loving and quirky person I have ever met. Life without you would be shit. I'm sorry.

C
>>
Dear Z,

I hope you and your chad friends rot in hell.

With love E.
>>
>>25169272
fuck you E
>>
Dear J,

I wish i said something.
But those few weeks we exchanged smiles was the best few in my life.
It help throughout High School and even now, we never exchange words once but you spoke them through your acknowledgement of my existence, where others thought only shadows lie.
I will always be at the railing of Homeroom F waiting for one more smile to melt my stomach once more.
If by a shear minimal chance you read this for all you have unknowingly done I thank you, from the bottom of my echoing heart.

Sincerely and faithfully,

- E
>>
Dear J,

I wish could have told you that I loved you back. Maybe my life wouldn't have been so fucked up if I had you with me during my mental breakdown. It may have also ended up worse so who fucking knows anyway.

D
>>
>>25161839
Dear o
Your a massive fucking faggot
-p

These threads are fucking stupid
>>
v
I'll love you forever
j
>>
Dear M,
Even though I only ever see you at work and lunch, I really would like to have casual sex with you. I think you are interested in me that way too because of how you put your hand on my upper thigh.

let's fuck sometime,
C
>>
C,
Our world is slowly dying
I'm not wasting no more time
Don't think I could believe you

Lily Wood & the Prick
>>
>>25169517
Cause your not taking it seriously or you have nothing to say to anybody.
>>
Dear J,

I wanted to break up for so long. Thanks for doing it for me.

Dear other J,

Did you think we were dating? I can't date anymore, I don't want to be anyone's girlfriend, I hate myself too much.

Dear D,

Sorry I don't talk to you anymore.

Dear C,

Why do I have such a huge crush on you. I don't even know you
>>
>>25170480
fuck off E. If that's you, you deserve nothing but shit
>>
>>25170523
I'm not E
>>
>>25170539
which either means you're lying or what a relief
>>
>>25170582
I have no idea who E is
>>
>>25168874
You should be sorry, S.

-N
>>
>>25170480
why didn't you give your initial

I mean I'm pretty sure it's not for me but it makes me antsy if you leave it so vague
>>
dear v

I hope you don't write me in this shitty, faggy threads, and I wouldn't think you would. Actually I'm sure you probably hate me. But anyway, if you read this just don't bother. If you ever want to talk to me, just get in contact with me. I wouldn't be mad. Or I would maybe be a bit mad but I would get over it.
Anyway, that's all I really have to say to you. We could have been friends and you didn't want it. We can still be friends, somewhere down the line. At the very least just forget about it all. We're both young and dumb and full of cum. I can't really blame you for anything.

- j
>>
Anna

I'm tired of deluding myself into thinking there's even a tiny chance of you liking me back, when deep down I know you couldn't care less.
>>
>>25171431
I think at least two of them browse r9k and I'm scared they'll recognize me
>>
>>25170480
are you D? not original
>>
Dear C,

I wish that I hadn't pussied out of our relationship. I wish that I wasn't so bad at talking about how I feel. I wish that I could tell you that I hate you from the bottom of my heart.

J
>>
Dear G,

Truth is after you dumped me my life instantly became shit again, and I know you're not thinking about me anymore, you're better off, I treated you like shit. It's nearly been 4 months and I haven't left the flat in 2 or spoken to anyone in 1.

I'm sorry.

S
>>
E
I'm fucking in love with you and I'm too pussy to sat it. Ask for nudes one for time and you'll get them.

P
>>
Dear D,

The five months you gave me were the best five months of my life.

Please give me a second chance.

Still love you,

J
>>
File: really sad frog.jpg (36 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
really sad frog.jpg
36 KB, 577x1024
I always write this because #ISUXDIX

Dear /r9k/,

You are home. No matter where I am at in life, and no matter how desperately low I am, you are always there.

From,

/fag
>>
Dear J,

It hurts seeing you with him, especially when I said I had feelings for you before I left, you said you weren't looking for a relationship. I heard a month before I planed to come back for break that shortly after I left for grad school you started hooking up with one of our friend's co-workers. Up until I heard that I kept thinking about you and being able to see you, in the hopes of maybe changing your mind about me. I understand that sounds pretty delusional, but if I could at least hang out and talk with you again it wouldn't hurt as bad. Now that I'm back, he's with you whenever we hangout and seeing you kiss, hug, and laugh together hurts too much. Over summer we bonded a lot and you told me I had become a really close friend of yours and I clearly felt the same and more. I always wanted to hang out with you and be around you, but now I don't want to be around you for my own selfish reasons.

You two apparently don't even consider yourself to be in a relationship, but I have to hear about him spending the night at your house, see him smack your ass, you missing him on the one night he can't hang out, and him saying he fucked the shit out of you. It feels like you're not even the girl I fell in love with anymore.

Also, If we were so close why couldn't you not lie to me by saying you weren't looking for someone and instead tell me you just didn't feel the same way straight up.

Now that I'm back home all I want to do is get away from here again. The time I have left here can't go fast enough.

-J
>>
Dear M,

You are the only one I've ever loved, but I don't know if you feel the same way and am afraid to ask.

V
>>
Dear Papa Merry Xmas !!! Dein Sohn A
>>
>>25161839
Dear A
You deserve what are you getting, you killed my love for you. You make me feel like shit even when I beg you to stay you just said "plz don kill yourself". Now I got a gf 8times better than you. And you as always jelouse want me back, fuck you, you deserve if you are suffering.
Regards
K
>>
>>25161839
Hey D,

I love you but i don't think we should be in contact now. I have some stuff to do and you some stuff to suck. So maybe when i have money i'll see if you're still available in 5 years. Till then try not to get to loose.

Love
S

PS: Stay in shape.
>>
>>25172855
Valerie? Is this you?
>>
D

I think it's probably better this way, the whole us not talking thing. I think whatever we had was great whilst it lasted, but it's over now.

By the way I think you're a coward and that you're going to give up on everything that you start. I hope that I'm wrong.
>>
dear j
you're amazing and i love you lots and lots and it drives me crazy
-v
>>
>>25173082
Nope sorry, I'm male
>>
Dear everyone.
Please end thyself.
-Me
>>
>>25171673
Damnit, J! At least your Anna doesn't hate you and still lust after an abusive Chadlet!
>>
A,
you make me genuinely happy and I want to kiss your adorable face
typing this with your shirt on my face

V
>>
File: 1371429215286.jpg (68 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1371429215286.jpg
68 KB, 480x360
Z,

I really do just want to be with you. 'Best friend' bullshit only goes so far when you call me your last choice and talk about our future marriage all the time. It fucking sucks. I don't want to hear about the fucking creeps who send you dick pics or try and chat you up. Please, just for gods sake, understand I can't deal with that. I really think I love you. Everybody, (and I mean everybody) pales in comparison. But I'm not unrealistic. I know it's not ever going to happen, and I don't care. I can't even kill myself because I know you're the only person I'd genuinely really hurt. Just have some decency when treating me like the cuck that I am, alright?
'preciate it.
~A
>>
Dear JF
Live long and happy
MS
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.