[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That girl you like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: JUSTDO.jpg (78 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDO.jpg
78 KB, 456x320
IS BEING FUCKED BY CHAD! I feel so sick when I think about this crap man. I am 25 and never had a girlfriend and recently I started talking to a girl. She friend zoned me and then in a casual conversation tells me she has been traveling to fucking washington to see some FUCKER. Granted she didn't say anything about them being together but I feel like she is getting dicked down by him.

I feel sick only because she would have been fucking PERFECT for me. Then I find out she spends like 500 dollars every other month to go see some fuck IN WASHINGTON WHEN SHE LIVES IN FUCKING NEW YORK!

How do you cope knowing that the girl you like a lot has no interest in you? What bugs me most is that women don't EVER seem to think about me. ever. I am not an attention whore but I get no attention ever. Its like pulling teeth getting women to do shit with me.

SO I end up just leaving them alone. Fuck...
>>
You know what you should do?

Stop being a pussy ass faggot and stop chasing your "perfect girl". What the fuck do you know about perfect, she doesn't want you as anything but a friend so either suck it up or be a cunt and just never meet her again.

Noone would ever want to have sex with such a pathetic human being. EVER. Nut up or shut up.
>>
Its a sad truth, but you can't be friends with women. It just does not work. Make your intentions clear quickly. If they are not down then move on. You will see as you do this that in general women are not all "unique" as you think they might be. They are all quiet the same, just with different faces actually...
>>
>>25161893
>mfw my ex that I dumped 4 years ago is now my best friend
>mfw most of my regular crew of friends are punk chicks
>now that I think about it all but 3 of my friends are female
>one of those 3 is a FTM trans
>never had any friendzone problems, never "fallen" for any of them or had the reverse happen
>mfw they are the best wingmen ever and when we go to shows they go around the bar telling girls about how great I am (and not in that cumbersome, obvious way that male wingmen do)
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.