[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you feel when you realize that you will never be a girl's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: used_goods.jpg (327 KB, 960x842) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
327 KB, 960x842
What do you feel when you realize that you will never be a girl's first?

Do you feel happy with the fact that you will settle for used goods?

Can you still have dignity if you accept another man's leftovers?
>>
>>25161560

>Do you feel happy with the fact that you will settle for used goods?

yes

Can you still have dignity if you accept another man's leftovers?

yes
>>
>>25161560
Blame her father
>>
File: 1437432939456.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1437432939456.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
>>25161584
this

you let female hypersexuality atrophy your own, to the detriment of your psychological health and libido. on the cultural level, 4chan, you are the biggest cucks out there.
>>
>>25161560
we are all used goods op, it just depends if you advertise your self as one or not.

You can't go around blurting how much you enjoy Chads massive cock, and then not expect to be treated with disdain from other anons.

can't have it both ways.
>>
Well I'm 29, I'd be hard pressed to find a girl near my age with her virginity in tact and if I go to young I'll just be called a pedo. Woe is me.
>>
File: 1407060382072.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1407060382072.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>>25161560
>craigposting is back
>>
>>25161560
I will never lose my virginity to a non virgin

and providing that I'm ugly/manlet/mixed then I'll become a grandmaster wizard
>>
>>25161756

>he remembers craig

hey old bro
>>
>>25161560
Yeah, I'm fine.
>>
File: 1449955916506.gif (2 MB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
1449955916506.gif
2 MB, 500x264
>What do you feel when you realize that you will never be a girl's first?
>mfw this is what I actually believed
>then I had sex and realized I didn't fucking care and just enjoyed a person's company, enjoyed the sex, and felt good about myself
>now I'm 29 and last month i took an 18 year old brazilian girl's virginity
>met a girl at a show about a week ago and been texting but haven't been able to get together because busy holiday season, family stuff
>tells me she's nervous because she's a virgin and doesn't want to scare me away
>asks me about my plans for NYE, tell her I'm keeping it low key, she suggests we hang out and watch a movie at her place after she told me her roommate is away until Jan 3
>mfw I'm probably going to slam some more teenage virgin cooz as the clock strikes midnight
>it will probably be bad and i feel like after this the novelty of fucking virgins will probably wear off and I'll just want to go back to fucking girls who actually know what they're fucking doing
>>
>>25161828
I wish I didn't.
>>
File: p185267_b_v7_ac.jpg (64 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p185267_b_v7_ac.jpg
64 KB, 480x720
>>25161885
Me and you are the same in a lot of ways, we're both numb.

The only difference is that I have maintained my dignity while you sunk to a new low.

We're just as miserable as each-other, but when i am on my death bed, i'll know that i was never another man's cuckhold.
>>
i lost my virginity to another virgin

she left me because i was too beta tho
>>
>>25161560
Seriously, why do you care? I'm not even trolling. As long as she's whore, why should you care? Just cover her face with your cum to establish dominance.
>>
>>25161979
Rape charges, law suits and beatings.
>>
As long as I love her and she genuinely loves me back, Im fine.

The only problem is
I can't find that
>>
>>25162045
Not if she actually likes you. The girl in op's photo doesn't mind
>>
When i was 16 I cared about finding a virgin, but I'm 24 now, all girls I've dated have put out by date #4 but if they hadn't I'd find it hard to stay interested. I'd imagine finding a virgin in my age group would be near impossible but also be more trouble than it's worth to take it from them.
>>
>>25161560
How can you be a girls first, really? You'll never be the first one she has a crush on. Never be the first one to make her laugh. Never be the first to comfort her when she cries. Never be the first she has a sexual thought about. I mean, at any point you're settling because if you aren't first you're last.
>>
>>25161560
>Do you feel happy with the fact that you will settle for used goods?
>will
Making an awful lot of assumptions there.
>>
yeah but she's not going to be your first either

right?

you have had sex before, right anon?

.. a-anon?
>>
>>25162230
Your an asshole man. The point of getting a virgin isn't to try to fuck them right away.
>>
>>25161560
>craigposting
>spamming that the government should provide gfs to all the beta losers
>shitposting how everyone who isn't a total zero should get acid thrown on them

It's fun seeing this batshit crazy shit come back again. Seems like it peaked when the supreme gentlemanlet went on his sperg spree
>>
File: 1450219704432.jpg (33 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1450219704432.jpg
33 KB, 400x225
>>25162265
>How can you be a girls first, really? You'll never be the first one she has a crush on. Never be the first one to make her laugh. Never be the first to comfort her when she cries. Never be the first she has a sexual thought about. I mean, at any point you're settling because if you aren't first you're last.

Someone had to be the first.

It was Chad, wasn't it?
>>
Jokes on all of you, I took MY girl's virginity and I'm 28.
>>
>>25162992
How? How does a 28yo meet a teenager (I assume), let alone fuck her?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.