[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's my next move?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 720x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 720x460
Okay robots, get a load of this one
>2nd year of uni
>taking a Spanish language and culture course
>qt I went to high school with is in my class
>we're basically the only ones that know each other so we sit together and talk often
>I'd say we're really good friends as of now
Now I really wanna go out with her and she's my oneitis, but I'm still unclear on whether or not she likes me. I've got a few distinct pieces of evidence to support this, but I wanna know how legit they are.
>she always looks me in the eyes when we talk but is quick to look away again, like she doesn't wanna hold eye contact for too long at a time
>she gets kinda awkward whenever her, I, or someone else makes a lewd joke around us, but she responds normally to them when she talks to someone else
>one time I had to go over to her place to film a project with another girl and another guy, I had to do a bit where I put on an apron and when I did she said, and I quote, "Holy shit, your ass looks really nice in that!"
>I think she felt a little scared after saying that, like it just slipped out, so I responded with a joke and we finished the project
And of course she always acts really kind and supportive towards me, but that could just be her being a nice person.

What do you think, robots? What are my chances? What do?
>>
Personally, with the apron comment, i think she would be into you. Are you /fit/ or something, or just have genetically superior ass muscles?
>>
Put your hand on the small of her back as if "leading" her somewhere. Through a door, or to the order counter at Starbucks. See if she gets closer or further away.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 372x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 372x395
Liek dis
>>
>>25161590
Hell no. I'm not obese but I've got a decent build and I have a lot of stomach, tit, leg and ass fat. I'm positive the ass thing wasn't just a joke, she said it way too shocked and genuine. She's got a bit of a belly too so maybe she's just into it.
>>25161601
First I need to figure out a way to GET her to someplace like Starbucks with me, if I can do that I'll be pretty set, or at least I'll no if I should stop trying or not
>>
No no don't like set up a date yet.

Seriously, make physical contact and see her reaction. Lead her thru a door, up a stairs, down a hallway. If she brushes you off she doesn't see you that way.

If she gets closer to you, you could try brushing away her hair from her face while smiling and making gentle eye contact. Gentle! Like you're looking at a sleepy kitten.

Do the back thing though first.
>>
>>25161841
I dunno bro, I feel like even the back thing is way too much way too soon. Aren't there smaller things I can do and if they all work I'll try the back touch?
>>
I gotta say, if there's a better way to judge I haven't found it. Anything less is hesitant and creepy, anything more is too forward. Leading with her lower back shows some guts and backbone, but is unlikely to get you in trouble. If she flinches away you can just laugh it off.

In 37 years I haven't found anything better. And you can't just ask, either -- that puts all the pressure on her. If you have better luck with something else I'm all ears tho
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.