[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Melancholy happens to everyone growing up. you think that bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: today.png (486 KB, 1566x721) Image search: [Google]
today.png
486 KB, 1566x721
Melancholy happens to everyone growing up.

you think that bitch working the bus stop wanted to be there? you're all about 2 or 3 choices from being the guy with the white T-shirt with a mustard stain on it driving his middle tier car to his middle tier job each day. you know how many people are in this situation? most. you know how many wanted to be there? none.

you qualify as most. why even touch on the subject.

>you grow up
>you test yourself
>you find you're not special
>you feel angry
>you feel sad
>you get dissapointed
>you realize you have no choice
>you accept your place
>you compromise
>you're an adult

how is this not everyone on here? this has been happening for years and lifetimes before you- just in different colored clothes. so i ask this. how are you not a normie?
>>
Perpetual feelings of sadness and melancholy isn't normal. Especially when you try and do "happy" things yet you still feel sadness. I can only feel happy for a few days tops, and it's usually only an hour or so at a time I feel happiness, if I feel happiness. The rest of the time is sadness and apathy. This cannot be normal. And if it is, why do I not feel normal?
>>
>>25161755
what if i told you most adults feel this way? adults meaning people 26+
>>
File: 1433853348576.png (17 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1433853348576.png
17 KB, 500x300
>>25161755
>Perpetual feelings of sadness and melancholy isn't normal

Perpetual feelings of happines and euphoria isn't normal either, anon.

your expectation is your downfall.

most people are putting up a front to be more social.
>>
>>25161824

I'm 20 so I have time to reach your adult age.

>>25161882

Well if it is normal why don't I feel normal?
>>
File: dog keyboard.jpg (32 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
dog keyboard.jpg
32 KB, 375x500
>>25162298
your expectation of what normal means is fucking with you.

if you're looking at other people as reference trust me they're faking to some degree.

not feeling like anyone else is one of the more normal feelings. its just not beneficial to share.

people are chemical cocktails and everyone is drinking something different. society needs us to be on par with some idea of normal for the sake of efficiency. that is all.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.