[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot to Normie Transitions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (6 KB, 577x497) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6 KB, 577x497
Any other robots on there way to being normie?

>Create tinder account
>average two dates a week
>feels good, got nothing on okcupid oddly
>meeting other women who are depressed or anxious in some way
>connect them feels. them tendie feels.
>life is starting to feel less heavy
>>
>>25161445

you can

>meeting other women
>other women

m8
>>
Good for you, OP!

I had a good time on Tinder too, though I live on the west coast where people are really flaky/non-commital so I ditched it after getting frustrated with last minute cancellations. Went on about a half-dozen first dates over a period of 2-3 months, went on a couple second dates, and ended up dating one girl for about 8 months.

Been thinking about giving it another try because it was a good time. Maybe in the new year.

I can't think of anywhere else I would meet 18 year old girls from Brazil, so back to Tinder.
>>
>>25161497
>thanks a-anon

Im on the east coast. Haven't had trouble with cancellations, but lots of unfinished conversations.

Im in NYC and Im getting the impression that women are trying to advertise their instagram accounts. I've had 100% failure of matching with the women who dress up for their photos. They all have links though.
>>
Yes I have felt thag transition. But it is not complete, you will always be falling back into robothood
>be me
>be antisocial reject
>have qt3.14 oneitis who I know I'm just an orbitor of
>decide to give her a large gift for her birthday
>fuckitall.jpg
>she happily accepted it
>later that night I asked her out on a date and it turns out she had oneitis for me but thought I never loved her
>holyfuck.jpg
>I'm the happiest man in the world then
>start having a reason
>actually start doing stuff in college and going from getting D's to B's
>start to get more muscle/work out
>start feeling more confident in my social abilities
>actually leave r9k and all its sadness behind
But as you can expect. This doesn't stay forever
>a year and a half later of this
>exams happen and I fail half of my exams, but manage to pass classes
>parents start to get dissapointed
>feelsbadman.jpg
>my gf starts acting wierd and saying I'm too distant from her
>she starts being more erratic with her responses to me
>start to lose my muscle
But the worst is yet to come
>I try to go to a party to see if I can get back into the groove
>I have to go to the bathroom so I go, and guess what I fucking see
>see my gf fucking some random chad while we hadn't fucked in over a month
>I walk up and smack the chad across the face with the trash can knocking him over
>I walk up to my cum stained whore of a gf and smack her dead across the face
>I run out back to my dorm crying, I hear people either shocked or laughing
>I get back and I instantly get onto my computer for comfort
>I check bookmarks to find somewhere I can go and guess what I see
>4chan: R9K
>I realize where mg home is
>my gf tries to call me multiple times so I just block her number knowing what she's going to say is bullshit
>I grow paranoid that someone else will bettay me like thaf so I resume my rightful social seclusion
>I failed out of college afterwords
>now living in dissapointed parents basement with no hope
Cont.
>>
I got my GED, driver's lisence, lost 80 pounds, and I've enlisted in the army at 22. This is after having not gone to school (total NEETdom) since the 4th grade.

Of course, I hate women and never want to associate with them but whatever. I don't think that's going away so I'll take getting independent and having a nice future.
>>
>>25162938
if you only improve for a girl as your motivation then the motivation will fade with that girl

it's harsh m8 but I did the same shit mayne pretty much identical story.

YOU DONT DESERVE YOURSELF
YOU NEED TO LOVE YOURSEEELLLFFFFFF
>>
The was a time I felt like I had truly escape robothood. I had acquired a harem of average frumpy girls and my confidence was at an all time high. But the moment they all realized I was leading them on and stopped inviting me out, I was lost. Pretty fucking pitiful, I know.
>>
Almost forgot to continue
>>25162938
>I realize now, we can never escape, because when some of us inevitably try, it will only be the final step to completing our robotification
>I want to die and end this miserable existence now
>she's still the only one on my mind
>she can torture me forever without ever touching me again
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.