[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cringe thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 225x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 225x264
>So, you've been messaging one of my best friends about her weight, eating disorders and having an ass, and I'm telling you that you NEED TO STOP. Saying that girls aren't perfect because of their weight or height is ridiculous, extremely low of you, and downright rude and disrespectful. I don't care who you are, or if you've had a horrible past experience with a women to cause you to think that, you need to keep your mouth shut regardless. Have some respect. I am a guy, and I still value and respect women, if they're 90 lbs or if they're 400 lbs, because a women's full beauty is not defined by her physical features. Saying to a girl who is 140 lbs that they're "Too fat" or that they're "ass isn't big enough" is so wrong. My friend is absolutely beautiful; she doesn't need an "ass" or need to lose weight. How dare you tell her she's not. Who died and made you king to label women? I'm really disappointed in our male population these days because we downgrade women on assets that we expect them to have, but they don't need because they are already beautiful. I'm glad I'm not like that, and I actually respect women, you should learn a few things from me.
>>
>>25161378
White knight thread uetec
>>
>>25161378
Plz learn to properly greentext before you shitpost, thanks
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.