[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your mother drempt of having a successful, happy child >her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: JUST001.png (88 KB, 296x384) Image search: [Google]
JUST001.png
88 KB, 296x384
>your mother drempt of having a successful, happy child
>her creation hates itself.
>all she wanted is for you to be happy and grow up to be functioning person.
>>
I'm pretty sure I was a mistake as so colorfully expressed by my existence.
>>
File: 1450226453884.jpg (7 KB, 200x209) Image search: [Google]
1450226453884.jpg
7 KB, 200x209
>drempt
>>
>>25161272
Blame your father for sending the wrong sperm. Imagine what kind of person you could've turned out to be.
>>
She should have raised me better then, no steady father figure around, spent most of her time laying around watching tv, and I ended up doing most of the parenting of my siblings
That's not even getting into the quality of her various boyfriends
>>
File: 1435540589419.jpg (47 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1435540589419.jpg
47 KB, 250x250
>>25161272
Having a child is a decision. You should fully consider the possibilities and consequences of having one. Not my fault she had one just to fullfill peer pressure and her biological prerogative.
>>
>>25161300
>your sperm beat the others
>you
>you beat out all of the millions of chad versions of yourself
>miraculously managed to pass the first evolutionary test
>yet here you are.
>>
>>25161362
actually, you were the last one to break through
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.