[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have thin as fuck walls >I can literally hear it downstairs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_1051-pepe sofa-522195500.png (75 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1051-pepe sofa-522195500.png
75 KB, 500x332
>have thin as fuck walls
>I can literally hear it downstairs if someone takes a piss
>just a light swtich flicking under me is loud as fuck
>parents literally spend all morning and night being as loud as possible
>they sit in their room and it sounds like they are just throwing heavy shit at the floor
>when my dad moves around and does shit it literally sounds like I'm outside of an Iraqi war zone
>every time the door slams it shakes me and the entire goiuse and rattles everything
>dad will literally go slam it 16 times in a couple minutes
>when they o out in the kitchen I hear pans crashing dishes smacking off the sink and the door slamming 80 times back to back
>parents stay up all night laughing and yelling and somehow making loud crashing noises every second
>it sounds like there's someone playing a drum kit in the next room literally all day long
>as soon as I pass out on the couch my dad will run downstairs go take a shit slam the door smoking cigarettes then spend an hour in the kitchen loudly making food
>when they're in their room they run up down the stairs past my room like twenty times an hour

I'm just so tired. I'm sleep deprived and I never get time to relax. God I wish they could just go somewhere for a month so I don't have to worry about when the next obnoxious noise attack is going to happen. They are giving me PTSD so bad and they just won't even try being considerate. Just living with these bastards is more work and stress than a 60 hour work week
>>
Should move out then

/thread
>>
>>25160833
I'm guessing you don't live in California if you think that's a good suggestion
>>
>>25160833
Do you realize how hard it is to work being under a constant barrage of PTSD and sleep deprivation? When they capture terrorists they shoiuldnt even send them to Gitmo bay they should just make them come live here
>>
buy a box fan and leave it on when you sleep. dont use ear plugs they can fuck your hearing up if you wear them for long periods of time.
>>
vet a pair of drumming or gunshooting headphones and also waer foam ear plugs under them. youll feel a lot better. alwo you can get iems and waer those under the shooting headphones
>>
Just heard them making some clicking noise for an hour and tried to tell them to stop and I walked in and I think they were naked and doing some weird sex act now theyre just sitting in there yelling like autistic retards

That's it I'm going to get arrested just so I can go to jail and have some peace
>>
>>25161137
just go to the psych ward
you dont get a criminal record and they will give you drugs to sleep
tell them you have been up for 4 days
>>
>>25161179
The psych ward costs a bunch of money and they make you room with 3 other people in jail they give you a private cell
>>
>>25161208
I never had a roommate in the psych ward ive been there 4 times and I have never paid any of the bills and nothing has happened

if they try to make you have a roommate just refuse to go into the room when its bed time
they will probably make you sleep in the quiet room but you wont have a roommate the next day

it worked for me
>>
File: 1450643774550.jpg (43 KB, 582x741) Image search: [Google]
1450643774550.jpg
43 KB, 582x741
>>25160791
I'm pissing myself at the image of your parents running around slamming shit for hours on end, all day, every day, non-stop.
>>
>>25160791

Iktf op

Lived in an old house with loud abusive family while trying to wageslave. Shit sucks
>>
>>25162121
dont bump your own threads op
>>
>>25161296
Sounds like a party house.
>>
>>25162134

Not him you fucking homosexual
>>
>>25160791
Maybe if you did some actual work you could fall asleep. Stop being a prissy faggot
>waaa waaa I live with mummy and daddy and they're noisy
>>
>>25160791
What's stopping you from moving state to somewhere cheap?
>>
>Be OP
>Be a faggot
>Consistently make the same thread over and over

I honestly hope something horrible happens to you.
>>
>>25160791
Oh look, he posted the thread complaining about his parents again. Oh look he's complaining about freeloading off his parents. Stop posting this goddamned thread every fucking day. Kill yourself already, asshole.
>>
>>25160791
Enjoying your suffering NEET?

I love have my own house as a wageslave.
>>
>>25160791
>Living with bro-dude and his divorced mom I met off craigslist
>Nice place cheap and quiet most of the time except for ancient dog that barks at falling leaves
>Mom has the voice of a caffeine addicted pixie, literally the pitch of her voice cuts through the walls like nothing's there
>when she's drunk her OCD comes out and she vacuums the house at 3 am. House is pretty much spotless, "It's so dirty"
>Leaves Food Network blaring in the living room when she leaves for work so her dog "isn't lonely"
>her son is cool but watches football ALL DAY and screams at his TV sometimes, I think he gambles on fantasy football
I prefer to sleep in complete silence, IE no fan or noise but there's always some bullshit TV noise filtering in my room. I've never understood why some people are unnerved by silence, maybe it's because it makes them think??
>>
>>25160900
As unrealistic a suggestion it is, your environment is the biggest factor in your mental and physical health. OP do yourself a solid and get somewhere healthy for you so you can thrive and be the person you know you can be underneath all the stress and frayed nerves. I know it seems impossible atm but the that place is out there somewhere. It just may take a while to get there
>>
>>25160940
This. I live in a department with thin walls. The fucking fan is worth it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.