[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm posting this here because I can think of nowhere else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: GumNut.jpg (24 KB, 293x217) Image search: [Google]
GumNut.jpg
24 KB, 293x217
I'm posting this here because I can think of nowhere else to turn. I feel most comfortable on this board, so I feel you guys will have something to offer.

I'm tired of being a robot. I'm tired of having 0 friends. Tired of spending all my days and nights alone. I just want at the least a friend to share my life with. To do stuff with almost daily. How do I do this? How do I get a friend? How do I make it known to others that I'm seeking friendship? I'm just so sick of being alone.
>>
Normie scum. Git out you shitmaster.
>>
>>25160775
>wants to have friends
kill yourself failed normie
>>
>>25160792
>>25160832
Now that reddit has voiced their opinions can someone help me? I don't want to be a robot anymore. I want to have friends...
>>
Wanne talk?

FN FAL (the one with the payday2 mask)
>>
>>25160935
On s1eam
>>
>>25160893
How old are you? What's your general life situation, aside from being a NEET?
>>
>>25160893
Do you like rpg's?
>>
>>25160893
You're not a robot. Congratulations. Now, why don't you ask a group of other non-robots how to get friends?
>>
>>25160965
OP here
>19
>in college
>math major
>plan to be highschool teacher
I have 0 friends and am just wanting someone to share my life with and to do things with. Like I have a strong passion for movies and films, but I have no one to go see movies in theaters with and I'm afraid to go alone for fear of being judged, anxiety, etc.
>>
>>25161006
>he thinks anxiety is real
welp, i wanted to help you mang, but you are hopeless. im out
>>
>>25161006
Film clubs in your college?
>>
>>25160935
I think I added you...but if not could you link your profile?
>>
>>25161043
I'm sure there are. I'm just too afraid to go to them.
>>
>>25161006
>>25161043
Yeah this is the first thing I'd recommend, look into clubs in your college.

Like movies? Definitely look into if there's a film club.

Also since your a math major, does your college have a Society of Math Students or something similar?

Also does your college have an Alpha Phi Omega chapter? It's an offshoot of the boyscouts, like a fraternity but non-residential and coed. It requires a time commitment for doing community service but it's a really great way to make connections on campus, and it's not usually filled with stereotypical bros.
>>
>>25161069
It's normal to show up to club meetings alone, if that helps - most of the people who join them are also going to be people looking for people to hang out with.
>>
>>25161043
>>25161114
I think I'll look into film clubs when I go back after the Holidays
>>
wow man, you really got to me.

I know I can't really do much but I have a few coop games and I can tell really shitty jokes, are you interested?
>>
File: gladiator-2.jpg (140 KB, 900x603) Image search: [Google]
gladiator-2.jpg
140 KB, 900x603
>>25161162
let me be entertained
>>
Give steam name then
>>
>>25160775

steamcommunity.com/id/MAXIMUM-ICEPICK

add me op, we'll have a time.

In a similar boat as you atm, plus everyone I knew from highschool who's still in this podunk town has fallen to hedonisim and degeneracy
>>
>>25160975
isis please get out
>>
>>25161405
best I've seen all night
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.