[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to be happy without a SO? If yes, how?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (4 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4 KB, 264x191
Is it possible to be happy without a SO?
If yes, how?
>>
>>25160663
You could pursue a passion or interest. The only other option I see is finding a lifelong best friend to share life's moments with.
>>
>>25160663
That's the problem for me though, I've fulfilled all my wants/needs. Travel, good hobbies, nice car. Fuck I should be more thankful but I have everything I need. I know I sound like a spoiled brat but I just can't get a GF.
>>
>>25160738
I hate to say it, but it sounds like you won't be happy until you find someone to share life with. I suggest starting by finding a REALLY good friend. But I wouldn't know how to find a friend. I have 0 friends as well. Best of luck pal. I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>25160703
until they get a gf, move in together and you only see them (both at the same time) once every couple of weeks
>>
>>25160803
Thanks anon. After I left school 4 years ago, I thought once I had everything (materialistic) I would be happy as fuck. Turns out I just need some fucking friends or a partner. Shit sucks man

>>25160827
I think that would be best for me at this point really
>>
File: 1441060945502.jpg (68 KB, 750x727) Image search: [Google]
1441060945502.jpg
68 KB, 750x727
Just get over it. Im not sure what even happened with me, but around the age of 22 I just felt that being alone is the way to be for me. Not everyone is the kind of a person that can function well in a relationship, many of us are like that, we just dont want to accept the fact. Maybe I more or less accepted it, suddenly I started to enjoy life to some extent. I feel like that someone else would only get in the way in the end. Online friends is all I need at this point.

I wont lie though, some movies and books might give me the feels, but I get over it after an hour or so. Its more like something that I purposedly go after to remind myself that Im still human, that I can still feel those emotions.
Life has much more to offer than some slut to fuck and "talk" to. SO much more.
>>
>>25160877
You might be right. It's particularly around this time of year though when everyone I know is off having a great time with their SO and I feel terrible sitting at home on my computer all day. Maybe I need to get /fit/ instead.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.