[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>keeping worrying that people will think i'm gay or asexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1396814250088.jpg (96 KB, 607x630) Image search: [Google]
1396814250088.jpg
96 KB, 607x630
>keeping worrying that people will think i'm gay or asexual or a pedo because i have never had gf
>>
Don't care what people think of you. Just keep doing you
>>
people probably think this about me. I don't see why I'd care either way, honestly. I have no reputation to maintain and it might be what's stopping them from bugging me about it.
>>
>believe it or not not hideous
>not overweight
>some visible muscle but nothing /fit/
>quiet guy
>succubi keep showing interest because I'm blind to their advances

hehe
>>
File: 1407417883239.png (47 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1407417883239.png
47 KB, 645x773
>>25160715
>tfw NOT oblivious to the advances of women
>just terrified of anything breaking my equilibrium
>terrified of intense feelings of any kind
>hide in my room instead of forming friendships/relationships/romantic attachments
>>
>>25160625
>tfw am asexual
>everyone either thinks I'm closet gay or bad at sex and just covering it up

Rather be you desu. At least you have normal human desires.
>>
>>25160715
i would say this is a decent amount of robits
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 231x250
>>25160625
>tfw nice sunny day
>go to park across from my house for some air and sun
>mother gives me death stare as her children play
>don't think much of it
>realize when I'm home she thought I was a pedophile
>mfw when can't even enjoy the park anymore
Fuck women I swear
>>
File: smoogfroog.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
smoogfroog.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>25160625
start lying about your past.

My wife thinks I had two gfs before her. Sucker.
>>
>>25160992
I did this, my gf thinks I had a few gf"s and that girls are always trying to get my attention. She thinks I'm so valuable now. Little does she know, I lied.
>>
>>25160625
Never forget that you are all those things. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
>>
>>25160625
>24 KV
>brother keeps asking me if I'm asexual and sister tells me that I should come out of the closet

It's over for me tbqh
although my sister is kind of right; I would fuck boipucci
>>
>>25160625
Are you gay, asexual, and/or a pedo?
>>
iktf

but what do? I just make sure I have lewd pictures of QTs in my monitor so they know i'm not a pedo or freak. I also try to be open with my parents about myself. I tell them that I'm afraid of people, and I'm aware of my issues and I'm trying to resolve them
>>
File: alright.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
alright.png
30 KB, 400x400
>>25160625

>don't have to worry about people realizing i'm a gay asexual pedo because they just assume i'm too beta to get a gf
>>
>>25160640
That is the most normie reply I've ever read on this board in the past year.
>>
>coworkers ask me if I have a girlfriend every single day
>every single day
>every
>single
>day
>I tell them that I do not have a girlfriend every single day when they ask
>every single day
>every
>single
>day
>every single day when they ask, when I tell them I do not have a girlfriend they ask why
>every single day
>every
>single
>day

I think it started innocently when I started because they were just trying to get to know me. But now I suspect they do it for banter. What am I supposed to say when they ask why?
>I'm a loser
>girls don't like me
>I don't know how to talk to girls

Is getting a girlfriend so easy that when say I don't have one it's absurd and they think I'm playing a joke? Do I look normal so they think that because I'm not deformed I should have a girlfriend? I fucking hate normies
>>
>>25160625
The one girl I dated still wasn't sure whether I was gay when she broke up with me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.