[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go on and fucking post it, I dare you. It's almost that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1420665554344.jpg (48 KB, 636x497) Image search: [Google]
1420665554344.jpg
48 KB, 636x497
Go on and fucking post it, I dare you. It's almost that time for the nightly NEET thread where they laugh at us wagecucks and talk about how we should be going to bed soon.

I fucking want you to post it because I'm this fucking close to ending it all and it might just send me over the edge to see some smug fucking NEET faggot talk about what he does with his NEETbux and infinite amount of time to do whatever.

I cried 3 times in the bathroom at work today and cut my wrist with my sciccors just to feel something other than misery.

So do it, just do it now. I'm getting ready for bed because I have to be up early because we've got extra work due to the holidays.

I'm fucking DEAD INSIDE, so just do what you want, motherfucking NEETs. I'm asking you to, no begging you to post that thread.

Just post it, please.
>>
Do you wanna talk?
Saint Dane on Steam
>>
File: 1442397264557.jpg (400 KB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
1442397264557.jpg
400 KB, 1200x950
>>25160623
You seem a little tense wagie. Maybe you should go to sleep then you can get up and work for Mr.Shekelbergstein.
>>
>>25160688
There ya go OP :)
>>
>>25160623
Good evening wagecuck.
I'm about to make a nice bowl of spaghetti after a long, comfy day of shitposting on /r9k/. Tomorrow I will get my weekly allowance to most likely spend it on drugs to get blazed for the holidays. You must be looking forward to your time off that you get for the holidays unless you are one of those unfortunate wagecucks that has to work on Christmas. Mommy is giving me some nice presents this year and I will be here enjoying my earned NEETbux thanks to you.
>>
>>25160623
Someone cap this for future threads, lol you fucking faggot its nice to not have to do shit while I'm at home with the girl of you dreams. Yeah that girl you love? Your oneitis? Is now getting hepatitis from my fucking dick bitch get fucked slayin pussy and lounging down its drill time bitch
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.