[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has 4chan ruined you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1450747930167.jpg (93 KB, 780x548) Image search: [Google]
1450747930167.jpg
93 KB, 780x548
Has 4chan ruined you?
>>
God some kids in the this generation are so fucking insufferable
>>
I've surprisingly never actually heard someone name 4chan IRL.
Closest I've heard are a couple short-run kids laughing and saying "top kek!" a couple weeks back. How about you guys?
>>
File: How can you see....jpg (39 KB, 1305x315) Image search: [Google]
How can you see....jpg
39 KB, 1305x315
>mfw considering the implications of that image, and considering that it's probably a lot more common than we think
>>
>>25160558
>>25160619
>>25160632

its real guise xD
this is NOT fake!
>>
OP picture is painful because I was that kid when I was 14-17
>>
Is that a girl or a guy and are they white or Asian?
>>
I'm just an older version of the kid I was back before I found this place.
So no.
>>
YES! ME, TOOO!!! XD
>>
Cringe incarnate, baka senpai
>>
>>25160632
short-bus*
>>
That kid looks like a fucking happa.

Hopefully he goes off in close vicinity to his friends.
>>
>>25160632
I had a dude from /a/ and /gsg/ in my lectures and I'd talk to him about 4chan and new moot
>>
no its only made me stronger
i've been here so long
>>
>>25160632
I actually got introduced to 4chan by someone in a CISCO class I took in high school.

And from then on, 4chan ruined me.
>>
>>25160687
>talking about 4chan outside of the internet
God..
>>
>>25160778
>talking about 4chan outside of 4chan
God..
>>
File: 0MNXclx.gif (2 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0MNXclx.gif
2 MB, 600x600
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK

Can we please ban fucking tripcunts already?
>>
File: PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg (33 KB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg
33 KB, 640x368
>>25160632
>2011
>high school junior year
>some girl does a presentation on one of the bullshit honor classes I can't even remember the name of
>she has a people die when they are killed and girugamesh pic
>control my laughter
>>
I just noticed that the person who took that image didn't cover the people's names
So how about that
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.