[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never thought I'd read seriously. One day I tried it and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 35
File: 49333.jpg (85 KB, 387x590) Image search: [Google]
49333.jpg
85 KB, 387x590
I never thought I'd read seriously. One day I tried it and realized it was more immersive than any anime or movie ever.
You can really get lost in this shit. I had no idea. I can ignore whatever goes on in real life.

Someone recommend some more good books to get lost in. I like pic related a lot and other sci-fi.
What have you robros been reading?
>>
>>25160521
Book of the New Sun series by Gene Wolfe
It's fucking amazing. And I love Hyperion.
>>
>>25160521

>starts reading
>reads Hyperion

fuck dude

this is like losing your virginity to a 10/10 by sheer luck

nothing else is ever going to measure up to that series
>>
>>25160547
>>25160549
It's so good bros.

I would recommend it to every robot. Has a bit of everything. The imagery is unbelievably good.
It's the type of book that pulls you the fuck in.
I found a pdf for anyone interested.
https://www.uploady.com/#!/download/k_ooCiWs6LJ/SJFII8Zv2YGOdb2D
>>
http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/19341.Best_Science_Fiction#77566

what kind of movies/anime did you watch op
>>
Finished all of Howard's Conan which I really enjoyed and am currently reading Lovecraft's Herbert West: Reanimator, though so far I'm not really liking his prose and there's nothing I find truly horrific.
>>
File: 8fji2CE.png (568 KB, 617x850) Image search: [Google]
8fji2CE.png
568 KB, 617x850
Nothing beats curling up with a good book.
>>
>>25160677
>http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/19341.Best_Science_Fiction#77566
>goodreads

dude that site is fucking filled with teenagers. They dont understand good books.
>>
I read the fuck out of anything Stephen King when I was younger, I especially enjoyed The Dark Tower.

Nowadays I just read manga.
>>
>>25160521
Reading on 'mindfulness' 'meditation' has ruined reading for me. I can't as much as see a word without remembering, 'you are reading' and my focus getting down the drain.
>>
>>25160727
And I mean literally, I opened a history book recently and while from time to time there were periods of comprehension where I followed the author's words, 50% of my attention was consumed by the 'mindful' noise of 'you are absorbing information right now'.
>>
>>25160767
Have you ever tried adderall?
>>
>>25160713
I thought he was getting a blowjob for a moment.
>>
>>25160521
Read "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep", it's got really good dialogue
>>
>>25160790
I don't really think that would help. I have no problem being distracted *by the environment*; my problem is that my brain lapses into 'meditative' self-absorption every couple of seconds. My -- you are self-aware -- reading is -- you are self-aware -- literally like -- you are self-aware -- this.
>>
>>25160851
Kek. You should really give it a try. I've heard of amphetamines fixing similar problems.
>>
>>25160865
I wouldn't mind medication at all. Thanks.
>>
I just finished reading the first foundation.
Found it great, should I bother with the others?
>>
Read A Song of Ice & Fire, not very well written but immersive.

Try anything by Cormac McCarthy or Haruki Murakami if you want non-scifi/fantasy
>>
I need cute 2D girls to keep me going forward. Maybe if the last page was a cute picture I could pull through.
>>
Op i got two seriea which i fuckin love.
The mortal engines series, cities that roam around and eat eachother
And the edge chronicles, kinda like classic fantasy on acid
Im not selling these very well but ya know
>>
Dune, especially Dune Messiah. Some of Alia's scenes are incredible.
>>
>>25160951
oh fuck nigger I love the mortal engines, heather is my waifu
>>
The First Law trilogy is pretty ownzone
>>
anything by neal stephenson like the diamond age or cryptonomicon
also the war against chtorr series if you can stand the fact that it ended after a few books and the author is decades late writing the sequel
>>
>>25161089
Hester but yeh
> tfw when no mentally and physically scarred gf
I also like how she was like properly fucked up, not just some dainty little scar on the cheek.
>>
>>25160521

way to go, guy. i recommend the Forgotten Realms books.
>>
Come on guys most of the characters weren't that interesting apart from the scientist with the reverse acing daughter.

That was 10/10 tear jerker material.
>>
File: FeydRautha.jpg (28 KB, 261x371) Image search: [Google]
FeydRautha.jpg
28 KB, 261x371
>>25160958
yupyupyupYUPYUPYESYESTHIS
>>
>>25160521
>>25160549
How have I not heard of this? Definitely next on my reading list (going through a couple of Lovecraft anthologies).
>>
>>25161337
can you recommend better sci-fi?
>>
File: neuromancer vidya.jpg (70 KB, 450x537) Image search: [Google]
neuromancer vidya.jpg
70 KB, 450x537
>>25161148
I could only recommend Snow Crash by Stephenson. I just haven't been impressed by the rest of his work.

William Gibson, on the other hand, is simply fantastic.
>>
This one is really good.
>>
>>25160923
I'm halfway through the fifth and loving it; haven't read any of the others though.
>>
I'm currently reading Black Sun Rising by C.S. Friedman.

>>25160549
>nothing else is ever going to measure up to that series

I recommend you read more than one book series in your lifetime, anon. There are many series that actually DO tie up loose ends and explain important plot points.
>>
>>25160521
Oh damn dude I don't have much time for pleasure reading anymore but I fucking loved Hyperion when I did. had to stop by from the catalog and say good on ya, have you read any of the sequels? I have the next one but I've not read it.
>>
>>25163329
I just finished the first one. Definitely looking forward to the second.
>>
>>25160696
>Herbert West: Reanimator
>there's nothing I find truly horrific

That's because it's a comedy about two bumbling grad student grave-robbers whose experiments keep running away.

Lovecraft's best stories deal with archaeology and world-building.
>At the Mountains of Madness
>The Shadow out of Time
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 183x275
>>25160521
this isn't scifi but The Name of the Wind (the kingkillers chronicles #1) is a great fantasy read
>>
>>25160521
I'm currently reading The Martian. It's really not that awesome, tbqh.

>mark watney finds a problem
>well time to explain to the reader how I can fix it because i'm an engineer and a botanist but i'm also cool and have dark humor and stuff

literally the entire book is just that
>>
Any of you guys read Piers Anthony? Pic related is an amazing series (total of seven books). The Incarnations of Immortality is amazing too.
>>
File: city on fire.jpg (58 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
city on fire.jpg
58 KB, 300x400
Best book of the year coming through
>>
>>25163779
Literally Redditor's Guide to Mars.
>>
>>25161337
Holy shit man just remembered that god damn, but yeah, other than that one and the poet it was kind of meh tier
>>
>>25163798
Oh shit and what with all the Star Wars stuff becoming popular again I should mention the I, Jedi series.
>>
>>25163814
Yeah, it's just not that interesting if you know anything about Mars. The winds that are supposed to put Mark Watney in the situation he's in, in reality don't exist on Mars and would never occur IRL which just ruins the entire story. It's cool to see him be sort of accurately explaining how he's solving problems, but it really doesn't matter. You know he's going to be saved so who even cares, tbqh. There really is no story. Maybe it's because it was turned into a movie. I don't know.
>>
>>25163798
Only this, when I was like 13. I think I fapped to the sex parts, and then vowed to never fap to something an old man wrote ever again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killobyte
>>
>>25163511
The whole book 1 is essentially introducing and developing all of those characters, so I would hope that when more of their interactions are showcased it will be as good as I imagine

>>25161870
Fantastic fucking book, probably my favorite by Clarke and some of the best hard sci-fi I've read. I've seen previews of that Childhood's End miniseries they're doing on tv and I just know they'll never do it justice. I'm afraid they'll do the same with Rendevous with Rama on film or tv at some point, or at least make it more like the Gentry Lee sequels to make it more accessible and draw more viewers.
>>
File: don-quixote-michelle-wilmot.jpg (70 KB, 717x900) Image search: [Google]
don-quixote-michelle-wilmot.jpg
70 KB, 717x900
anybody /classics/ here?
>>
>>25160521
The Holy Bible

aasdfadfdsa
>>
>>25163970
Is the second half really worth it?

I finished the first and, while it was enjoyable at times, I wasn't laughing at all the times Don Quixote got his teeth knocked out and his bones shaken and two black eyes and a really solid kick to the rump.

It seems like the "slapstick" hasn't stood the test of time- but there was sort of a potential to it.

So yeah, will I like the second half better?
>>
File: UBIK.jpg (440 KB, 978x1600) Image search: [Google]
UBIK.jpg
440 KB, 978x1600
PHILIP K DICK
>>
>>25164016
Depends on what you're reading for. The second half and ending completes the arc of Quixote's adventure; resulting in a poignant and profound commentary on the human condition. But if you're just reading for the story, you aren't missing much.
>>
Clive Barker's Abarat with the illustrations, maybe not best book ever written but you have to admire the pretty pictures
>>
>>25160923
yes be sure so keep in order i think the 3rd book is one of the greatest books ever written
>>
>>25163975
edgy. it's pretty fucking boring.
>>
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 1200x675
If anyone is looking to get into a decent sci-fi series then I would recommend the Horus Heresy series.

Snow Crash and Leviathan Wakes are good standalone sci-fi novels
>>
>>25164837
Maybe if you're a pleb
>>
>>25160923
Does the Foundation Trilogy encompass all the novels or are there extra novels that make up an extended universe?

I read what I believe was the whole thing and holy shit it was so god damn good
>>
File: assassins-apprentice.jpg (56 KB, 316x527) Image search: [Google]
assassins-apprentice.jpg
56 KB, 316x527
>>25163718

I've been rereading this, and I'm finding it more rewarding the second time around. I rushed through the first time, but now I'm beginning to appreciate how deliberately Rothfuss crafted the story. Lots of small things jump out at you when you know what happens later.
You robots have good taste.

My go-to fantasy recommendation right now is pic related. It's a great series, but I hardly ever see it get the praise it deserves.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-22-07-43-42.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-22-07-43-42.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Has any robot bros read the percy jackson books? Surprisingly they are really good at some references to Greek mythology and definitely better than the shitty movies
>>
>>25165750
It's way passed the initial trilogy.
>>
>>25160665
Thanks family, I've been looking for something new to read. I'll load it up on my kindle
>>
>>25165750
There's a bunch of books. I've read the five in the original series. There's also some prequels I believe.

The first 3 were incredible. The second two were pretty good, but the style had changed fundamentally, I really enjoyed the massive timescale of the first ones, but that was abandoned for a more narrative plot
>>
File: 91hZq3+ZLcL.jpg (587 KB, 1650x2560) Image search: [Google]
91hZq3+ZLcL.jpg
587 KB, 1650x2560
This book is great. I started it on a Wednesday and had finished it by Saturday
>>
Best well recognised American author when it comes to alternate history/scifi/conspiracy/humor etc
>>
File: 51J98VeNL2L._SL300_.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
51J98VeNL2L._SL300_.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
Awesome---- Just truly awesome world building action Sci fi with deep philosophical implications and an interesting satire of American culture in a lot of ways
>>
In the same vein as Banks in terms of deep future transhumanism and gritty action
>>
Altered Carbon is some spectacular cyberpunk. Highly recommend it.

The Void Trilogy and Pandora's Sun are also some really super-detailed autistic sci-fi.
>>
>>25163718
>great
>fantasy
pick one
>>
>>25167355
I love autistic hard sci-fi.
>>
File: 1397300.jpg (69 KB, 245x400) Image search: [Google]
1397300.jpg
69 KB, 245x400
Life probe and Procyon's Promise are really interesting books ad well. Almost the entire stories are told from the perspective of a deep space probe that travels across interstellar space at subrelativistic speed, so it's story covers millions of years of periods of action and then sleep, waiting to receive communication and reach its destination. Michael Mccollum was very underated
>>
>>25167375
I really enjoyed the Harlin Ellison esq detective crime novel vibe.
>>
>>25160547
God damn, Book of the New Sun is one of my favorite books.
>>
File: FinalAncillaryJusticeComposite.jpg (471 KB, 1024x504) Image search: [Google]
FinalAncillaryJusticeComposite.jpg
471 KB, 1024x504
Ancillary series by Ann Leckie.

Found Ancillary Justice (first in the trilogy) in a thrift store and bought it on a whim. Holy fuck, blown away by this shit.
>>
File: 61J2Jq9opBL.jpg (101 KB, 600x1037) Image search: [Google]
61J2Jq9opBL.jpg
101 KB, 600x1037
John Varley writes stories set in a Larry Niven ring world style future. The premise is awesome and the characters are so preposterous and yet well explained... it is hilarious and fucked up. Just a really wild series. If you can get into the first book you will thank god he wrote several sequels in the series
>>
>>25167428
There's a sequel that I just started, but it's not as good. Speaking of Ellison, there's a game for IHNMAIMS. It's pretty good.
>>
File: images.jpg (27 KB, 311x495) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27 KB, 311x495
Fun coming of age novel with elements of social engineering and The Moon is a Harsh Mistress vibe
>>
Recommend some good science fiction or fantasy series that AREN'T

>dune
>lotr
>hyperion

GO

GO

GO
>>
glad you enjoyed it. it's my favorite sci fi book by far.
>>
File: 1440808322653.jpg (44 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1440808322653.jpg
44 KB, 500x250
>>25160521
>Hyperion

my nigga, got my copy on the shelf.

I love sci-fi as well. I've read:
>Do Androids Dream
>Ubik
>Valis
>Starship Troopers
>Neuromancer
>Ender's Game
>Moldies & Meatbops

Currently reading:
>Frank Herbert's Dune
>Count Zero

Want to read:
>Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
>Now Wait for Last Year
>A Wine of Wizards, and Other Poems
>The Dark Eidolon and Other Fantasies

I've been avoiding Asimov, for the most part. Not a fan of most of his novel ideas.
>>
File: 1450732206098.jpg (108 KB, 750x1086) Image search: [Google]
1450732206098.jpg
108 KB, 750x1086
>>25167472

I'll check it out. I feel bad. I was a prodigious reader of all types of books for a very long time. My friends thought I would be a writer. But I have barely read in over a year. Just don't have the time. I would miss work or spiral out of control if I did... or just stop shit posting on this time sink. Jesus...
>>
>>25167488
The Void trilogy. Long as fuck, it's like 2000 pages.
>>
>>25167488

A Fire Upon the Deep
by Vernor Vinge
>>
>>25167488
I just did. Here's another truly great and historical important classic Sci fi novel. It's like Robert heinlein wrote great expectations , with Wolverine as Pip.
>>
Currently reading "Into The Storm" which is the first book in the Destroyermen series.

It's pretty damn good so far.
>>
>>25167564

I don't think that I can articulate the amount of influence this novel had on Sci fi and adventire. A hundred movies and video games steal themes from this story.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 108x180) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 108x180
John Barnes, Poul Anderson, Greg Bear, John Varley, Heinlein, Asimove, Herbert, McCullough, the list of good Sci fi writers is only eclipsed by the mountainous pile of trash
>>
>>25167564

If you ever read any Stephen King short stories you wI'll recognise a story he wrote as a horror homage to this novel.
>>
>>25167446
Check out Gene Wolfe's short stories as well. A lot of them are very dark and haunting. He is another great writer !
>>
>>25167472
I watched a letsplay of that game. Seemed pretty fucking cool. Ellison does some voice acting in it!
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10 KB, 187x270) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10 KB, 187x270
Here's another good one- it is fantasy, but fits in well. The premise is that God dies and they find his physical body floating around in the ocean and everyone begins to fight over the corpse because of the miraculous properties of his flesh .
>>
>>25160521
has anyone read "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep"?
i've been meaning to read it for a while, and found a copy for a while, but i get bored easily
>>
File: mieville10.jpg (658 KB, 1280x779) Image search: [Google]
mieville10.jpg
658 KB, 1280x779
China Meiville has an interesting take on fantasy. He deconstructs it and incorporates mythical creatures from many different cultures and puts them in a steam punk future with magic, high tech, gods and demons, hedgehog and cactus people, and a dude who likes to bang bugs. There are adventures on the high sea, a nightmare plague, tales of manifest destiny , political intrigue.... very creative guy
>>
File: 1441777402600.jpg (47 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1441777402600.jpg
47 KB, 500x625
>>25167799
>i've been meaning to read it for a while, and found a copy for a while, but i get bored easily

Philip K Dick is one of the easiest, most enjoyable, reads for science fiction. He always uses an above average vocabulary and pulp fiction type settings. Do Androids Dream is a pretty good example regarding the contrast of morality between man and machine.

I've only read about 4-5 of his novels, but he's been a consistently entertaining read. Valis is a bit convoluted but it's his exegesis where he throws in all his personal beliefs. It's still science fiction, though.
>>
>>25167799

It's alright. Dick wrote a lot of good novels. Man in the High Castle is well liked on here, but it is very slow . Try Neuromancer. I wanted to do dexedrine and bang cyberninjas so bad after reading Gibson
>>
>>25160521

The Green Mile by Stephen King

The Visible Man by Chuck Klosterman

A Song of Ice and Fire series(First book is kinda slow, but worth it just to get to the third book 'A Storm of Swords')

High Fidelity by Nick Hornby
>>
>>25164333

The thief of always was a good kids story by barker is you can believe that. Cabal was excellent. I started with The Great and Secret Show and was hooked. I read all his novels in order of their relation to that universe
>>
>>25167488

My all time favourite fiction literature of all time. It covers so many themes, from politics to ecology to crazy ass cults and mysticism it's just ridiculous how broad the scope of that series is. I read it as a kid and it's probably always going to be one of my favourites.

As another recomendation I'd recomend Ender's Game and it's sequel Speaker for the Dead. They're technically children's books but they're so interesting and well written and creative they're definitely still worth reading as an adult. If you're newish to reading and want some light sci-fi reading then this is the shit you want.
>>
>>25160547

BotNS is so aspy. It's literally written by a hard right winger Catholic engineer and it shows. I love it.
>>
File: 1446939867903.png (154 KB, 243x439) Image search: [Google]
1446939867903.png
154 KB, 243x439
>>25161466
this book is fucking trash

what is wrong with you people.

im not even bashing sci fi, the matrix was great but this book is so fucking boring.

yes i know the matrix is partially based off of this book.
>>
File: 1450723845614.jpg (43 KB, 402x522) Image search: [Google]
1450723845614.jpg
43 KB, 402x522
>>25168341
>yes i know the matrix is partially based off of this book.

Well if you're referring to Neuromancer, then you're wrong. The idea for the Matrix is almost 99.9999% based around Ubik. Some of Gibson's ideas for his virtual reality were probably from Ubik as well.

Gibson uses very articulate descriptive sentences that can run on for lengths at a time.

Your problem is that your mind disconnects because of the lengthy wording. His syntax is actually phenomenal, from a literary standpoint (despite his sometimes over-drawn descriptive paragraphs).
>>
>>25168471
i read a good 100 pages of neuromancer before i stopped.

i have it by me now, it has a bunch of folds in it ~100 pages worth,

i remember why i stopped reading, and it was because of the articulate descriptive sentences like you say, but not because of the density of his writing. He just goes on and on about nothing. Its just a couple hundred pages of gibson jerking himself off to his cyber world. he would fit in over at /g/ well.

maybe im naive but i just didnt see it going anywhere interesting.
>>
>>25168581
>He just goes on and on about nothing. Its just a couple hundred pages of gibson jerking himself off to his cyber world. he would fit in over at /g/ well.

His appeal is in his syntax and thorough descriptions. I read the novel completely, and I can say that it definitely would impede your average reader who would simply like a nice story to follow with interesting concepts.

That's why Philip K Dick is still one of my all time favorites (and inarguably one of the best sci-fi writers of all time).
>>
File: 1406649117772.jpg (755 KB, 1235x2049) Image search: [Google]
1406649117772.jpg
755 KB, 1235x2049
>>25160521
Nothing more comfy than reading anon.

>Someone recommend some more good books to get lost in. I like pic related a lot and other sci-fi.

Can't recommend any sci-fi because i know little about it, i have pic related though.

>What have you robros been reading?
Currently reading Thucydides.
>>
>>25168718
i read the wiki for Ubik, it sounds more like Event Horizon than The Matrix lol.

Ubik does sound interesting.

Ultimately id like to learn something from reading a book.

>Philip k Dick
yeah man, exegesis... great read.
>>
Malazan
The First Law
The Black Company

Then for sci-fi you obviously have Heinlein, Dick, Asimov, Clarke ect

In all honest, i can't really recommend anything you probably don't already know.
>>
>>25168885
Meant to reply to >>25167488

comment not original
>>
File: 1417876924545.jpg (91 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1417876924545.jpg
91 KB, 480x480
>>25168858
>i read the wiki for Ubik, it sounds more like Event Horizon than The Matrix lol

Let me put it to you this way by pointing out similarities.

>Ubik has people in a sleep stasis chamber where they 'dream' their reality.
>Matrix has people in a sleep stasis chair that plugs into a virtual reality

>Ubik has people around him being drained and dying at random around him. When they die in the dream, they die in real life.
>Matrix, people who die in the Matrix also perish in real life.

>Ubik's protagonist is visited by an oracle character that is runciter's wife. She had mastered the dream and gave the protagonist the power of Ubik before disappearing.
>Matrix's protagonist visits an oracle character that informs him that he is the chosen one who will 'break the program'.

There are a billion parallels between Matrix and Ubik. these are the main ones. Conceptually, William Gibson borrowed the stasis reality and implemented it as a virtual reality. Matrix borrows the virtual reality idea.

Ubik was published in 1969.
Neuromancer was published in 1989
Matrix was the late 1990s.
>>
>>25168943
1984, rather
>>
File: sagan.jpg (42 KB, 342x500) Image search: [Google]
sagan.jpg
42 KB, 342x500
this shit should be required reading for humanity
>>
>>25168943
>>25168963

I also forgot to mention

>In Ubik, the protagonist keeps finding coins and items that are old or unusable. Inconsistencies in the dream universe serves as a mystery for the reader.

>In Matrix, a glitch will happen that informs the protagonist that reality may not be what it seems
>>
Recommend similar to:

Niven
Heinlein
Clark
>>
File: PHReadingPage[1].jpg (2 MB, 1094x1459) Image search: [Google]
PHReadingPage[1].jpg
2 MB, 1094x1459
I've been looking at books on this list.
>>
>>25160521
dan simmons used to live up the road from me, and he used to teach at my elementary school... he was friends with stephen king so we used to see kings harley parked outside

he also had statues of all the bad guys from his books so there was a huge freakin shrike in his backyard
>>
>>25169029
>Ahmed Saladin
>Book of the Crescent Moon

a living stereotype, lol
>>
>>25169042
and the school from summer of night is just my old school... that school was so fucking scary when i was little then i read summer of night when i was like 9 and fuckin never went back into old centrals fucking basement
>>
>>25160521
currently reading we

I really liked 1984 and so far it's been interesting trying to find the similarities. The mathematical references can be a bit corny, though.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.