[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in upstate NY >literally no jobs unless youre a mega
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
>live in upstate NY
>literally no jobs unless youre a mega normie
>roads are literally torn to shit
>have trucks pushing me off our tiny roads everywhere I go
>literally everywhere into there's redneck and white trash stereotypes
>last night I went too grab some food and a guy cut me off in the parking space then a guy came in with a cowboy hat smelling like a farm and he ordered fucking every pizza they had and I got a burnt cheese one
>everybody here but me is too stupid to realize this place is a nightmare hell hole
>everywhere I go there's nothing but open fields and rednecks flinging around in cow shit
>the only time there's movement in my neighborhood is when they auction off the pigs and cows
>drugs and consumables cost twice as much here than major cities
>broken down shacks and poverty everywhere you go and blizzard conditions non stop
>every ten years there's a snowstorm that knocks out power and roads for weeks
>go in Facebook and its literally just country sluts and the most redneck looking fucks ive ever seen
>see old people on Facebook just standing next to some broken antique tractor
>literally their prized possession and life's work is a 3500 dollar tractor
>rent and housing is ungodly expensive because all the college shit
>literally everyone here is miserable and poor
>2 hours from a city and 6 hours from a real city
>there's no buses trains or planes near me to even attempt escaping
>the only city near me worth living is in NYC and ungodly expensive even in the ghetto
>>
Bro, what are you doing with your life?

I live in NYC and it's so interesting to hear how rural other parts of NY can be.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.