[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know a lot of you robots are pissed that fembots are invading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 564657.jpg (56 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
564657.jpg
56 KB, 500x513
I know a lot of you robots are pissed that fembots are invading this board but think about it this way.

>fembot is a born a women
>fembot is a virgin
>literally no excuse not to have 10/10 bf
>doesn't need to work out
>doesn't need good personality
>doesn't have to be funny
>doesn't have to be good in bed
>doesn't need to be moral

Fembots were given the ultimate advantage over any other robot to attain love and acceptance and they somehow fucked up. When you're feeling lonely and pathetic, remember that you will never be a fembot. Fembots are the biggest failures of the human race.
>>
>>25160383
>implying any "fembots" are virgin
Fuck off roastie cunt.
>>
Fembots are all fucking crazy.

And I don't mean typical robro tfw no gf let me fap crazy.
They are all fucked up beyond belief. Damaged goods, every time.
>>
>>25160417
This
The only "fembot" I've talked with I met on omegle and she said I was cute and added me on Skype
The she said she wanted me to fuck and when I started reciprocating she started being the biggest cunt on earth

They only want to emulate what stacies do, they are failed stacies
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.