[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
faggots on centrelink get in here now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-12-22-12-30-39.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-22-12-30-39.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
I know some aussies visit r9k but have a question for the neets that finished high school/university and are on centrelink due to being unemployed.

Is there a way to get newstart allowance without going to the shitty job search agencies? They're really fucking bothersome telling me to come in 4 days a week 2 hours per day searching for jobs.

I know there could be some disability support available but what is the minimum... threshold? I guess for being labelled as a disabled individual? Could schizos and people with bipolar personalities receive it?

If I had to, I'd be a full time tafe student but I dont think I can receive centrelink discounts for the tafe courses because I've already finished my degree from uni.

Oh and pic unrelated.
>>
>>25160350

>i shouldn't have to make any effort at all to get the free money the rest of the country pays me for being a lazy piece of shit

>it's such an imposition on me to have to search for a job

Hope work for the dole comes in properly and you get to have a great time picking up rubbish on the side of the road for your pittance.
>>
>>25160433
If you dont receive centrelink then kindly fuck off wage cuck
>>
>>25160452

>buttflustered as fuck work for the dole scum detected

If you've graduated with a degree and you can't get a job, you should be mercilessly whipped in the streets
>>
Centrelink sounds fucking brutal senpai. The one thing NZ has in its favour is the incompetent idiots at WINZ who make no effort to make me or my mates find a job
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.