[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be American >cut off skin dick because it might get dirty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: lady liberty boo boo.jpg (176 KB, 640x402) Image search: [Google]
lady liberty boo boo.jpg
176 KB, 640x402
>be American
>cut off skin dick because it might get dirty
>walk around in my house with my shoes still on and also put my feet up on all the furniture
>get shot
>>
>>25160254
>get shot
kek
>>
>>25160254
>Be yuropoor
>never go to the moon
>no defense against hordes of refugees

It's like you enjoy being cucked
>>
>>25161020
sure is handy u got that fucking huge ocean ;~]
>>
>>25161020
Most Americans, virtually almost none of them, also never went to the moon.

Also, how are those Spanish lessons coming along? bien?
>>
>>25161432

>white male in texas
>fluent in spanish
>get job living on a ranch
>make $20/hour while finishing school ordering crews of mexicans/hondurans around

For lunch the hondurans are fine with fucking pork rinds and hot sauce with corn tortillas. Every fucking day. I just pocket the extra $30 my boss expects their lunch to cost, and use that to buy anime figurines. My life is basically perfect. Thanks, savages.
>>
>>25161538
That's great! Enjoy tracking cat urine and dog feces all over your floors and furniture
>>
>>25160254

keked.

>>25161020

The butthurt is strong with this one.

Seriously, wasn't even funny. Put some more effort into it.

Could've just went like;

>Be europan,
>Shit talk the french because they're pretentious cowards.
>Let the french run the fuckin' continent.
>Get hitler'd.
>>
>>25161570

I think you forgot the part where I live on a ranch. No dog/cat piss as the barncats are half-feral and handle that shit outside. It's more of an issue of cow/horse shit, and I take my Timberlands off outside my door each time I enter because besides shit/piss, I work outside so there's a lot of mud on the workboots. I have slippers inside, and my comfy bathrobe, and I'd fucking have an anxiety attack if my floor had the slightest bit of dirt/food/grime on it. I don't understand how my sister lives with that shit.
>>
>>25161635
>Is American
>doesn't walk around the house in his shoes or boots

WHAT ARE YOU A FAG LOL
>>
>>25161659

Oh. I thought you were actually unaware that many Americans are obsessed with cleanliness. My coworker talks nonstop about his slob of a wife and a lot of the things you bring up are what he's talking about. Mind you, this is a barrel-chested former oilfield guy who would literally kill you if you suggested he was even remotely feminine in any way, yet spends an hour each day meticulously scrubbing his fucking house. He bragged about how his bachelor pad in the late 90's was all white: furniture, appliances, decor, everything white. His biggest regret in marriage is not being able to maintain the absolute highest degree of cleanliness in his house. He also does steroids and fucks whores on the side, so maybe there's some insecurity within that, but any clean freak has some driving force for why they behave that way, I'm sure.
>>
>>25161720
>many Americans are obsessed with cleanliness.

probably to offset the ones who walk around with shoes indoors and don't wash their hands after going to the washroom.

one of the most celebrated American stand-up comics has a bit about how he used to swim in human shit as a kid.
>>
>>25160254
>be europoor
>be a libcuck
>>
freedom is free...if you're born in the U...S...of...E? AMERICA!
>>
>be britcuck
>make toast for breakfast
>arrested for using butter knife, its a deadly weapon
>on way to jail a horde of refugees atack
>police only have angry words as defense and all submit to islam and are beheaded
>jamal amongst them points a gun at my head
>screams "WASSUP, MANI MANI MANI" then shoots me
>ded
>the telly-o-vision that night said i had abused refugees and deserved it for being white
>>
>>25161871
BRITBOTS
ABSOLUTELY
DESTROYED
WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>25161871
>>screams "WASSUP, MANI MANI MANI" then shoots me
Blacks in the UK don't talk like this. it's all bluds, braps and blats
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.