[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw no gf and it's nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1447938726190.jpg (11 KB, 190x193) Image search: [Google]
1447938726190.jpg
11 KB, 190x193
Anyone else here truly not mind not having a gf? I used to get upset about it in middle school but eventually I forced myself to stop putting pussy on such a high pedestal and ever since then it feelsgoodman.jpg
>tfw no nagging bitchy gf who projects all of her insecurities on me
>tfw no stupid gf who can't handle her shit on drugs/alcohol and embarrasses you to be seen with her while she tries to cuckold you with the chads who're groping her drunk ass
>(mostly) satisfied with jerking off
don't get me wrong, a gf would be nice and I probably wouldn't turn down the opportunity but all of these beta faggots on here need to learn to appreciate independence
>>
File: 1433433598548.png (163 KB, 380x403) Image search: [Google]
1433433598548.png
163 KB, 380x403
I agree, comrade. Women these days are nothing but baggage.
>>
>>25160248
I'm glad you were able to fool yourself into hating the most basic human desire beyond homeostasis. Enjoy freedom, for now. Pursue science.
>>
But what about a gay BF?
>>
A-fuckin men brother. If I can't find a girl on the same mental wavelength as I am or one that really "gets" me, it's not worth it. Although a vapid girl to send me pictures of her butthole at a moment's notice would be nice. I'd prefer that instead of sex since being a virgin the experience would be awkward as hell.

You're right about independence. No gf or friends frees you up for anything you want to do. That's why I believe us robot types should stop chasing girls and instead hone our minds and shit. Then when we are successful in the field of our choosing, we can become the Chads who do the pumping and dumping.
>>
Anyone else need constant reassurance in convincing themselves of something they've taken literal years to delude themselves into believing?
>>
>>25160248

Hi oh pee I am a blind woman who uses a voice to text translator to read and write text on the internet and I am looking for a boyfriend would you maybe want to go out with me I am not able to meet men most places because of my disability
>>
>>25160357
unfortunately i'm not smart enough for science, if i was i'd be a cosmologist
>>25160385
im bi and i get tfw no bf more often than tfwnogf
>>25160416
i feel you so hard. if i can't have a good intelligent conversation I usually lose interest pretty quickly (that goes for guys too)
>>25160447
it took a couple tries but you just have to not think with your dick
>>
>>25160506
where do you live? what are your interests?
>>
>>25160248
>>25160324
>>25160416
Yeah because YOU HAVE HAD GF B4!!!
NORMIES GTFO OF HERE!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25160248
I pass up chances to have tfw gf regularly. I genuinely have a waifu now.

I know it's a meme but now I am genuinely harboring a huge crush on an anime character. I'm kind of okay with it.
>>
>>25160600
it lasted a month and we never had sex so i don't really count it
>>
>>25160584

I live in Canada and I am interested in reading writing and I like a lot of music because I experience most of my life using sound instead of sight I have been told that the text translator makes things choppy so I am sorry about that I actually prefer phone calls or skype because people tend to think I am stupid if they just read choppy text but what about you what are your interests.
>>
>>25160416

you actually sound pretty cute, do you have contact info or something?
>>
>>25160683
you sound pretty cute actually but the only thing is i'm not really interested in long distance relationships i feel like they never really work. just out of curiosity why do you want to date me? if anything this thread is a bit misogynistic. and I have similar hobbies, I like listening to music and writing songs and things like that
>>
>>25160809

Maybe we could just be friends then or something if you want to and also where are you from if you would be long distance oh and you sounded kind of lonely and I am too people are really scared of my disability since I walk with a cane or dog sometimes and my eyes are distracting I guess when I don't wear contacts
>>
>>25160936
yeah ok :) email me
[email protected]
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.