[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw SSRI induced nightmares every single night IT'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (66 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
file.png
66 KB, 250x250
>tfw SSRI induced nightmares every single night

IT'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER, NOT RUIN THE ONLY TIME I DON'T FEEL LIKE SHIT GODDAMN IT
>>
What's you poison, family?
>>
>tfw can't stop dreaming about the friends I used to have.

I wish I wasn't so alone.
>>
>>25160189

post cool nightmares bro
>>
File: 1407877239478.png (22 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1407877239478.png
22 KB, 645x773
>tfw SSRI induced sleep paralysis
There's nothing quite like opening your eyes in bed to see a mouthless figure staring at you through wide eyes without moving a muscle.
>>
I have nightmares of being chased everytime I dream... is this because I've been on SSRIs/S?NRIs since I was 11?
>>
>>25160251
>standing in front of apartment door
>have 2 different locks on it
>group of Southeast chinks drill one of the locks out
>yell through the door that they'll break in and chop off my balls and eat them if I don't give them all the cash and valuables I have in my house
>get my baseball bat
>repeat scenario over and over again

Wish I was making this up.

Or

>walking down empty street in the middle of the night
>footsteps behind me
>can't run, barely walking at all
>turn around
>demonic looking figure with 3 heads and rotting teeth grinning at me
>repeat 15 fucking times

>>25160301
I'm having variations of the chase nightmare every single night. I've read that it's a common side effect
>>
>>25160189
throw them away
>>
>>25160319

I get this too friend
>>
>>25160189
agomelatine is superior
>I'm currently on valdoxan
>>
File: 1440380736628.jpg (32 KB, 396x353) Image search: [Google]
1440380736628.jpg
32 KB, 396x353
>>25160256
>SSRI induced sleep paralysis

This is a thing? I've never but them together. I always thought it was because I was always trying to force myself to stay awake.

>opening your eyes in bed to see a mouthless figure staring at you through wide eyes without moving a muscle.

That's why I sleep on my stomach, The worst I've every experienced was hearing a woman laughing in a malevolent voice and also feeling something sitting on my back...also something tried to go into my asshole (probe?), one time.
>>
I don't even remember my dreams usually. Instead of dreaming of fucking a blue eyed scandinavian qt I get this
>>
>>25160407
>Anecdotal reports indicate that wiggling fingers or toes upon awareness of the condition may enable the sufferer to move again in some cases.
>>
>>25160319
i wish i could get cool nightmares too
smhtbhfam
>>
File: 2015-10-30 00.41.20.jpg (704 KB, 1197x1436) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-30 00.41.20.jpg
704 KB, 1197x1436
>had nightmares like that when I was on Effexor a few years ago
>ending up snapping at work and went to the puzzle factory
>>
>>25160407
The shadow people! Wew lad been there
>>
>>25160463
Yeah, I do this and it works. Unfortunately, it isn't instant. It's hard to tell time when you're in that state, it feels like it takes forever to wear off. In my experience, the only thing that instantly breaks it for me is if someone touches you.

>tfw sleep alone, now

I've also read that for some people who believe the paralysis is spiritual in nature, that thinking about god helps break it.

Others have also said to try imagining your room on fire and that breaks it, too.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.