[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl from one of my lectures added me on facebook, then gave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
A girl from one of my lectures added me on facebook, then gave me her number. That's all she did.
What do robots?
>>
>>25159985
Text her "sup it's ____"
>>
Ask her you fucking fag not us
>>
You know what to do normie.

Out with you.
>>
>>25159985
Text her, duh.
>>
>>25159985
send her dickular pictular
>>
ehhhh, seems sketchy dude
>>
>>25159985
don't fall for it bro, it's probably some kind of prank
>>
>>25159985
Seriously? You text her. Keep the conversation light and report back if you're confused at the situation that arises. It seems like she's interested. Most women wait for men to make the move, but she did it for you. Congratulations.
>>
>>25159985
Hook up nigga
>>
>>25160068
>>25160074

This.

Women do not like men, women do not like sex, women do not like you, and they especially do not like robots.

So, with that fact out of the way, I can see a few possible reasons she did this;
>You're rich.
>She meant to send it to Chad.
>It's part of a clever ruse where you end up humiliated.
>She's a serial killer and you're her next victim.
>it's a guy.
>it's a gay guy who wants dick pics.
>It's a gay guy in a dress who wants dick pics.
>It's a fat middle-aged hairy guy in a dress who actually believes that he's convincing, who wants dick pics and a meetup.

OP, ignore it. Best possible solution.
>>
File: baiting.jpg (50 KB, 484x723) Image search: [Google]
baiting.jpg
50 KB, 484x723
Should I do it lads?
>>
>>25160317
If you find a way to fail with this girl I'll honestly be impressed
Until then get out.
>>
>>25160177
I should mention
Am shit skin
Dress business casual/rich looking
Almost king manlet
170 pounds
Bearded
>>
File: -03.jpg (23 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23 KB, 400x388
>>25160317

Why the fuck do normshits like yourself come here to boast?
>>
>>25160317
It's a trick OP, don't go through with it. 99.99% of the time, girls don't make the first move.

Plus, it sounds like a guy pretending to be a grill, based off what the texts say.
>>
>>25160424
It can't be a guy, she talked to be in the lecture. It's her real FB account. I'll have to see.
>>25160368
I've never gone on a date before you nigger lover.
I need help for this.
>>
>>25160317

I get a boner because I think it's me getting these messages but the only messages I get are from the phone company.
>>
>>25160477
>I've never gone on a date before you nigger lover.
>I need help for this.

Fuck off you smelly shit skin.
>>
>>25159985
Give her your number and then see what she does with it
>>
>>25160492
Why bother paying for a phone then? Just a prepaid to make the occasional call.
>>
>>25160477
It still sounds like a trick to me. I wouldn't go through with it.

At worst, she'll think you're playing hard to get and will attempt to pursue you further.
>>
>>25160513

I like playing chess on my phone and I forgot to mention my mom calls me if I'm alright everyday.
>>
>>25159985

sup bb grill, my ponos, your vagooba?

Oh sorry anon..., wrong number

Someone's playing a joke on you and gave her your number when she asked if they knew Chad's?
>>
>>25160518
I'll play hard to get, say dinners a bit much since I don't know her.
If she goes on I'll be in lads!
>>
>>25160574
Sounds good. If she blows you off you probably avoided getting humiliated by her and her Chad friends.
>>
>>25160177
>>It's part of a clever ruse where you end up humiliated.
Is this a thing? Girls have told people (who have told me) that I'm attractive before, but I always worry that they're trying to pull something like this. Does this actually happen?
>>
>I-It's a trick
>D-Don't do it

fucking kek, are you guys this delusional or what

Also, OP don't go full autism and spaghetti by blowing it off or playing too hard to get now. You might not get another chance.
>>
>>25160603
Yes, it happens. If you are not attractive,and they say you are then they are trying to humiliate you. Never belive them.
>>
>>25160317
iphone UI's dont look like this anymore u fukin liar
>>
>>25160317
>NO ONE LOOKING AT THE FILENAME

THE FUCK? COME THE FUCK ON, FAGGOTS!
>>
Go there and snoop around beforehand, to make sure it isn't a normie plot. Also, find out if she is a roastie or not. Godspeed, OP
>>
>>25161199
I literally don't know if I'm attractive, though.
>>
Go back in time and jack your dad off the morning he ompregnates u mom den u no liv n no wory b ;)
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0kwtoVdZifx
>>
>>25161030
women arent that forward. guaranteed this is fake or she's playing him. faggot
>>
>>25159985
'how many dick pics you want'

if its fake its a funny reply and if its real its a way in to a funny conversation
>>
>>25160367
Proceed with caution, she may be a gold digger
>>
>>25161341
Pretty much this
And btw this is an original comment
>>
>>25160317
dinner on christmas eve?what?
>>
>>25160317
Why come onto 4chan and lie? You fucking faggot. Everyone knows iPhones don't look like that since 2011
>>
>>25160317

>Fake iphone text.com

get out
>>
>>25159985

You're all fucking wrong. This isn't humiliation, this isn't a prank, this is a shotgun approach. She's sent this same message to 40 other guys.

You see this on dating sites too. She's already had at least 5 responses, and now she gets to choose. To be salty, women are already choosy as fuck.

I wouldn't personally say anything, because she's already chosen "[s]The One[/s]Chad" and she won't message you back. It'll just make you feel worse, anon.
>>
>>25161919
If you think that you aren't attractive.
>>
TOP KEK
Bait was real. Even said in filename.
>>
>>25160317
This isn't even remotely believable lmao
iOS hasn't looked like that in over 5 years
>>
>>25162828
its fake. read the filename. and you were so sure of yourself too. just LOL @ ur life.
>>
File: totally real.png (39 KB, 401x715) Image search: [Google]
totally real.png
39 KB, 401x715
>>25160317
oh lads

should i do it?
>>
>>25160317
why do you make fake threads for attention on /r9k/
>>
>>25159985
without you asking her out she just gives you her number and expects for you to call her and go out with her?

She thinks youre so low on the totem pole that you will give her dick 100% and all she has to do is say yes

text that bitch and say fuck off whore
>>
Ask yourself this. Are you an autist, ugly, short etc.? If yes, you should be very suspicious. Chances are it's a 'prank'. This shit happens a lot to robots. Be careful.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.