[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has it become acceptable in modern society to settle for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: usedgoods.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
usedgoods.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
Why has it become acceptable in modern society to settle for used goods?

Don't you have the dignity to settle for something better than another man's leftovers?

How is it even possible to love a girl who has had been marked by another man's cum?
>>
Gender equality disrupted supply and demand.
>>
Errr does this apply to guys as well? If not, why?

- guy
>>
its ok to fuck them but thats it
why do you think no one is marrying them anymore
>>
The most shameful thing is you think this is in any way new.

People like YOU always settle for used up trash. The rest of us take the best for ourselves and you get the ones we practised on and discarded.
>>
Girl I met from tinder fucked me the first day we got matched.

She drove to my place, picked me up and drove back to hers.

We met several times after that. Had sex in her car often. She'd pee on the side of the road at night after each time we had sex. That image is still in my mind. The degeneracy is real.

To this day she wonders why I won't be her boyfriend.
>>
>>25160405
Sure
Contrary to popular belief, it's really only women who place value in men with multiple partners
The "locker room talk" where guys just go on about who they had sex with, in a room where guys are undressing and showering no less, doesn't really happen as much as people might have been lead to believe
The only reason a guy would care about another guy sleeping with multiple women is if the other guy slept with someone he cared about

>-guy
more like
>-faggot
>>
>>25160405
Evolutionary psychologists speculate that men have a preference for virgins due to uncertainty regarding paternity.
>>
>>25159768

Well girls are whores now; you'll be very, very hard-pressed to find a pure virgin (No cocks at all) past the age of 16, and that pool would exponentially dwindle with every birthday.

Of that pool, you'll be lucky to find some ugly disgusting hambeast with severe mental/emotional disorders (Who's only a virgin because nobody wanted to touch her).

And the very few highly-religious cute virgins that remain would never settle for a robot or anything less than 10/10 rich Chad.

So you're left with a choice between whore, or nothing.
>>
>>25160480
>take the best for ourselves
This is still under the assumption that the girls you "take" are complete virgins without any experience in a relationship, which typically isn't true
you might "take" the most attractive ones, but they are just as "used" as the others
>>
>>25160405
No, a man convincing women to sleep with him takes effort, resources, social standing, all sorts of things. Speaks well of him. A woman just has to type DTF in a chat box. NOT sleeping around takes self-control for a woman.
>>
Because they're the only option left. Given the choice between a loveless relationship that will last about 7 years before she leaves with your shit and always being alone, most will break and choose the former, especially when they're older. That's why girls sabotage each other so much, they have much better odds of fulfilling their parasitism if they're the only game in town.
>>
OP, aren't you the guy who was betting on what thread he should post daily all year?

How fucking pathetic your life is.
>>
>>25159768
I'd cum on her face

f
a
c
e
>>
>>25160624
You're in the same place responding to the threads that he makes
you're only slightly less pathetic, if at all
>>
>>25160571

A high tier girl who has had a reasonable amount of sex with top tier men isn't anywhere near on pay with the used up pieces of trash that we fuck and dump every weekend because they're stupid enough to put out in the hope they'll end up with a boyfriend.

There is little to no value in an inexperienced woman when you're an adult male. Just as there is no value in a fuck and chuck slampig.
>>
>being entitled to anything
dumb human
>>
>>25160701
But those high tier girls aren't automatically better than the used up pieces of trash
The fact that you said "high tier" implies there is some sort of subjective thing
If you really wanted, you could marry one of the stupid used up trash pieces and just have an open marriage, which is much easier than going it alone because for the most part, older men (unless incredibly attractive and charming) just aren't as valuable sexually as older women
You might even be lucky enough to have a complete slut who will fuck dudes on camera, meaning extra income and introduction to tons of other women

Placing worth on people based upon sexual value is faulty because eventually people stop being sexy
So you married a girl who has had slightly less sex than most others like her, unless it's an open marriage, enjoy having sex with her for the next 15 years of your life
>>
I'm a guy and I don't understand this concept of used goods because I can't work and actual society

Let's say you date a girl and she is a virgin and then you have sex, and then you break up.

What is she just supposed to never ever ever like be with anybody and just die alone because the first person she met might of not been the right guy?

It's stupid Anon stop oneself about stupid concept
>>
>>25161110
To further expand upon subjectivity, within the context of sexual worth, there's only so far you can go to have sexual value.
High tier girls have to have something else that makes them different than other girls besides the fact that they had less sex. And even then, it's not something that's based on how much sex they may or may not have had, so what would sex ultimately have to do with it?
You will eventually stop having sex, unless you do happen to marry a used up slut, so why even bother selecting a partner based on that
>>
>>25161143
>What is she just supposed to never ever ever like be with anybody and just die alone because the first person she met might of not been the right guy?

Yes. What else does she have to offer? I'll tell you: Nothing.
>>
>>25161143
>What is she just supposed to never ever ever like be with anybody and just die alone because the first person she met might of not been the right guy?
The concept of dating is to find someone to be with.
If you're the kind of person who wants to spend the rest of his life with one person, then dating is a means to find a marriage partner.
If you're the kind of person who just wants to have fun, then dating is a means to find a sex partner, maybe other things too.
But your argument is based around the fact that people will go into a relationship with the understanding that they will eventually break up. Once you remove that, it's shallow. If people go into a relationship and have sex, but don't end up being with that person forever, it just means that they don't value those experiences as much as others.

Let's say you've been in 3 relationships and in every relationship so far, you've felt like it's the deepest you've ever loved someone, despite the fact that it meant that you completely disregard your previous feelings for your last partner and focus on your current.
People say that love is infinite and the heart expands to make room for others, but is that necessarily true? If the brain cannot hold every memory it makes and constantly removes old ones in place of new ones, why wouldn't love (which also comes from the brain) work in a similar way? As evidence, you'll see people take a step back from their lives to devote whatever able-bodied time they have left to raising a family and caring for them. Sure it doesn't mean that they stop caring about the other things in their life, but it actually does mean that they care for the current things in their life more.
There's nothing wrong with abandoning feelings and falling out of love, but who is to say that you will be the thing that they end up caring about for the rest of their life?
>>
>>25159768
we are all used goods op, but some of us don't go advertising ourselves as such
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.