[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me I'm not alone, fellow robots. Please tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Dreaming of a better place.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
Dreaming of a better place.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1200
Please tell me I'm not alone, fellow robots.
Please tell me there are people out there; human beings hidden behind those cold, steel shells and anonymous messages on some random imageboard.
Not letters assembled on a screen, shining with a dim, pathetic blue light in some pitch black room in the cold silence of utter loneliness.

Please respond.
Anyone....
>>
>>25159716
I'm just a manifestation of your subconscious.
You could ask me something, but why would you, when the answer lies within.
>>
Is there anybody out there 'cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe.
>>
File: 1426859052123.jpg (379 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1426859052123.jpg
379 KB, 800x600
>>25159765
Can one truly expect to find the answers all by themselves? Without the help of anyone?
Without contact with another human being and the sharing of common experiences, one can never find the truth.

Dialectic.
Interaction between two beings.
Only through discussion with one another can one see the truth emerge, from a vague feeling, intuition, to an undisputable fact.

.... Prayer is a request for a talk. Here, a talk with God.
... We shouldn't expect God to give us the answer directly. The answer is indeed inside us. But we need to be led on the correct path to truth through the discussion with another, may it be God or just you and me.
>>
File: 1424380506141.png (548 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1424380506141.png
548 KB, 633x758
>>25159924
Ultimately, the answer isn't God, nor it is in God.
God is merely the name we give to "an other". A ghostly figure we hope it'll help us find the answers we're looking for. The Truth we need.

If God is just the name of this ghost, which when we are alone brings our self to life, then we consciously know that the answer is within ourselves. But in the end hoping for God to give us truth is a mistake, as God is just us.
God is me. God is you.

.... Or maybe the answer is in God.
Not our own God, but the God of another. Their own feelings and intuition. The emotions they share with us.

God is not some figure up in the sky.
It is you, it is me; but only through the contact with other persons, through our interactions with them, does God appear. Not as the one who gives us answer, but as the one who helps us find the path to this truth we are seeking inside of us.
... The greatest act of faith is not to go to church, but to talk with the human hidden in the person facing you.
>>
>>25159716
NOPE SORRY
THERE IS NOTHING INSIDE US OP :D
WE ARE DISMAL PRODUCTS OF A DISMAL ENVIRONMENT
THE EMBODIMENT OF BULLSHIT REFLECTED INWARDLY ON ITSELF

Seriously, if there were anything to us being who you are, would you really even fucking want that? No. It's better to just forget about it and move on.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.