[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: conflicting feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1449230086988.png (471 KB, 904x1086) Image search: [Google]
1449230086988.png
471 KB, 904x1086
How do you guys feel about abortion?
I mean it's like the ultimate degeneracy. Too lazy or retarded to take care of a child but also too hedonistic to stop fucking?
>Just kill em, gurrrrrrl be empowered!
Basically a great example of women being given much more power and responsibility than they can handle.

There's no reason to let it go on, but on the other hand it's also the number one nigger killer.
Do the ends justify the means?
>>
> tfw not actually racist, but you fags have made me this way

I guess.
It gurantees that anyone degenerate enough to get an abortion will not reproduce, so i think it checks out.
>>
Conflicting feels

> condemn degeneracy and see it as a sin in the eyes of god, want to be q good, christian man with a faithful, christian wife

> religious people are a bit faggy
> atheists are cunts, too
>>
it's a mercy to the child and the mother. it's far crueler to everyone to force it to be born into a world that doesn't want it.
>>
>>25159934
>if people don't want me life isn't worth living

Why again haven't you killed yourself?

Inb4 literally any excuse
>>
>>25159075
Abortion should only be allowed for rape victims. That's it. Fuck everyone else.
>>
>>25159075
I'm anti-natalist. Abortion is fine by me. I don't believe they're a person until they're conscious. I don't support infanticide though.
>>
File: 1413573999072.png (109 KB, 443x293) Image search: [Google]
1413573999072.png
109 KB, 443x293
>>25159075

I don't think it's justified. I think we should pull back all welfare unless the recipient is willing to take a drug/sobriety test each and every month. Also make the welfare benefits decline with time, like unemployment does.
>>
>>25160771
>I think we should pull back all welfare unless the recipient is willing to take a drug/sobriety test each and every month.
Do you have any idea how much that would cost the government?
>>
Life is Cheap.

A quality life is rare.

If you lack the means to deliver a quality life to a child, don't bring one into the world.

(Unless you March across Europe to demand your right to free housing food and medical care, then breed like rabbits)
>>
>>25160839

Less than it costs to give drug users welfare/food stamps?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.